Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/6/2002 11:12:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Recieved this in my box today

June 6, 2002

Re: Calvary Arms

Dear Sir,

I am extremely appreciative of the time you spent contacting Cruise America.
We will thoroughly review these concerns and take the appropriate actions.

Respectfully,

Victoria A.Valencia
Customer Relations Manager
View Quote

Ditto

Link Posted: 6/6/2002 11:17:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/6/2002 11:42:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/6/2002 11:45:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

June 6, 2002

Dear Sir,

Respectfully,

Victoria A.Valencia
View Quote

I sent an email and receive this back also
Link Posted: 6/6/2002 11:50:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Done....maybe not as tactful as some of you, but done the same.
Link Posted: 6/6/2002 11:59:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

June 6, 2002

Dear Sir,

Respectfully,

Victoria A.Valencia
View Quote

I got the same thing!

Oh, isn't that nice?  We all got a form letter back.  Translation:  They'll just file it away, and ignore our concerns.  Dickheads.

-Gloftoe
View Quote

I got the same thing....
Link Posted: 6/6/2002 1:44:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is that Dallas?
View Quote

Houston
View Quote

I believe that is Phoenix, unless Houston has a baseball stadium with a roll-away top.  You can see it in the upper right behind the skyscrapers.
Link Posted: 6/6/2002 2:05:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
E-mail sent, F-16 on the way
[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/GI%5FBrat%2F147th%2Ejpg[/img]GIB
[sniper]
View Quote

That is HOUSTON!

It's a guard unit out of Ellington Field

The Astros play at the former Enron Field,
a retractable roof stadium

We will soon have another one down by the Astrodome, Reliant Stadium for the NFL Texans
Link Posted: 6/6/2002 2:11:56 PM EDT
[#9]
[img]http://www.ar15.com/members/albums/GI%5FBrat%2F147th%2Ejpg[/img]

No definatley not Phoenix. I live a mile from Phoenix and just flew over downtown twice lastweek. Where do you see a roll top baseball stadium? Also this place is WAY too green to be Az.

Here it is.
[img]http://www.maricopa.gov/bob/images/intro2.jpg[/img]
Yes it is our illeagle Baseball stadium once known as BOB or Bank One Ballpark it is now known as TOM wich stands for Taxpayers Of Maricopa, as Bank One didn't pay for it WE DID! Don't you just love being robbed at gun point by the government and their rich friends?

And for you skeptics out there heres Az constitution forbidding the use of Taxed money for private enterprise! [url]http://www.azleg.state.az.us/const/9/1.htm[/url]

Link Posted: 6/6/2002 4:44:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Commenced fire from the mid-wast batteries sir, gunners report "sweet, sweet. charlie on time"

[:)>]
Link Posted: 6/6/2002 5:58:14 PM EDT
[#11]
[stick]She sent me the same "FOAD" reply......

Its funny how karma goes. Usually when I am upset with someone[pissed], my computer senses it, and faxes them a black sheet of paper.

I feel so bad because my computer sends it over and over, and knowing that black paper uses up a very expensive[thinking] toner cartridge gives me a bad feeling. I am sorry for the evil inside my computer. Did I mention that even after there is no toner, it stores memory of incoming, and after being changed it continues to run and run and run...[sex]
Link Posted: 6/6/2002 7:05:19 PM EDT
[#12]
[b]You guy's and gal's are awesome in your support of Cav-Arms, myself and my son!!![/b]

This really is a Family!!!

And please let me reiterate...This is not about Oklahoma or the LEO's that were involved(Damn nice people all)...But rather the attitude of Cruise America and absolutley NO Customer Service!!!

Thanks again to all who took the time out to send the e-mails...And a Big Thank You to Ed Sr. for starting and tacking this thread [8D]
Link Posted: 6/7/2002 3:51:28 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 6/7/2002 5:38:21 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 6/7/2002 6:02:34 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
[stick]She sent me the same "FOAD" reply......

Its funny how karma goes. Usually when I am upset with someone[pissed], my computer senses it, and faxes them a black sheet of paper.

I feel so bad because my computer sends it over and over, and knowing that black paper uses up a very expensive[thinking] toner cartridge gives me a bad feeling. I am sorry for the evil inside my computer. Did I mention that even after there is no toner, it stores memory of incoming, and after being changed it continues to run and run and run...[sex]
View Quote

Remind me to contact you next time I run a boycott......
Link Posted: 6/7/2002 2:25:27 PM EDT
[#16]
Just got my e mail off to them.  Closed it by wishing them a speedy bankrupcy.
Link Posted: 6/7/2002 7:08:49 PM EDT
[#17]
Randall, I know you're reading.  Check your email.
Link Posted: 6/7/2002 9:58:27 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:
E-mail sent, F-16 on the way
[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/GI%5FBrat%2F147th%2Ejpg[/img]GIB
[sniper]
View Quote

That is HOUSTON!

It's a guard unit out of Ellington Field

The Astros play at the former Enron Field,
a retractable roof stadium

We will soon have another one down by the Astrodome, Reliant Stadium for the NFL Texans
View Quote

I think the construction of Formarly Enron Field, and the new relient park is not the brightest move.  aswell as the new tram thing going in and heck anything the city is bulding is most likly crap anyway!
Link Posted: 6/7/2002 10:18:45 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 6:48:51 AM EDT
[#20]
I think the airstrike hit the critical target; when the principles register and post.

High speed-Lo Drag EZ-RHINO --- confirm detonation-

g'day

(let's drop this off the pin ups)

Edited to say- I'm a dumbass that can't spell principles
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 12:58:22 PM EDT
[#21]
Our family usually rents an RV 2-3 times a year when we go vacationing together (Labor Day, 4th July, Memorial Day).

I have yet to rent an RV from them, but from now on I will make sure that I nor anyone in our family will ever do so in the future.

Here is a pic from our last RV rental.
[img]http://www.webshooters.org/images/Motorhome.jpg[/img]

I will let fellow shooting club members know how Calvary Arms were treated by Cruise America and hope that they avoid doing any type of business with them ever again. Emails/Faxes from me and fellow Web Shooters club members will be sent to these Delta Bravos. We will make sure they don't get a dime from any of our wallets and will spread this debacle via word of mouth to any that will listen.

An Idea: [;)]
"[b]www.cruiseamerica-sucks.com[/b] is available $35.00/year"

Rich
aka REDHORSE
[img]http://www.webshooters.org/Redhorse16.gif[/img]

[img]http://www.webshooters.org/images/banner-1911a.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 1:13:30 PM EDT
[#22]
Dear TWIMC

blah blah blah.........
blah blah..

Canceling the Rental Contract between one Garry Owen and Cruise America, after being told by the police that there was no criminal conduct is unprofessional and reprehensible.  The discrimination against said Mr. Owen and the staff of Calvary Arms is not an acceptable business practice.  Cruise America will not receive any of my business in the future, nor the business of friends and family.

Please keep me up to date on this situation.

Sincerely,

(name withheld to protect the innocent and.........the guilty:)

[sniper]

I had to get my shots in before the illumination went out.
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 1:57:15 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Here it is.
[img]http://www.maricopa.gov/bob/images/intro2.jpg[/img]
Yes it is our illeagle Baseball stadium once known as BOB or Bank One Ballpark it is now known as TOM wich stands for Taxpayers Of Maricopa, as Bank One didn't pay for it WE DID! Don't you just love being robbed at gun point by the government and their rich friends?

And for you skeptics out there heres Az constitution forbidding the use of Taxed money for private enterprise! [url]http://www.azleg.state.az.us/const/9/1.htm[/url]

View Quote

I feel your pain.

I'll never go to Safeco Field, and I hate the Mariners due to a very similar situation up here.

Kyle
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 8:37:45 AM EDT
[#24]
Done.
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 10:49:32 PM EDT
[#25]
Email sent.
I was really made when I sent it to. Their eyes will bleed from reading it (hopefully). Those POS ba$tards.
Scott
Cav Arms should sue.
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 4:32:56 AM EDT
[#26]
Email Sent..

[USA]
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 1:41:31 PM EDT
[#27]
Sent mine and got the same form letter back.
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 7:17:00 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 11:36:32 AM EDT
[#29]
Mail Sent-

Also lets take a few moments to recognize the rational and hard-working LEO's that they ran across.  Having read a few LEO bashing threads on this board in the past it's nice to read about one of the millions of times a year LEO's are rational, understand the situation and don't overreact to something. Let's give 'em a pat on the back.

Way to go fellas.

Cav Arms, glad you made it back in one piece.  It's probably too early to be funny, but trust me, in time it will be.

Crash.
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 1:52:49 PM EDT
[#30]
"Fox Two.......

.......Impact!  

.....Viper 12 is now feet wet, RTB"

(email sent.)

Sorry to hear about that, guys  >:[

Better luck next year, huh!!

~smuggley
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 9:10:22 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 1:18:31 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 11:01:00 AM EDT
[#33]
Fox One!

Noted Below exact text of message, and it is not an idle threat (Feel free to peruse the board in question under Author: DGallandro):

To: Victoria A. Valencia

Surety Agent

Madam:

It seems as though you are about to have a public relations nightmare on your hands and I do not envy you.  You may believe that the delightful little boilerplate email is humorous to us;  Be assured that it is not.  You are adding insult to injury, as if you really do not care that the conduct of your employees, both tortuous and wrong, resulting in personal injury and wrongfull loss of freedom, albeit temporary, of your customers.

Yes, I am talking about Cavalry Arms.  Go ahead, throw this Email away with all the others, but I suspect you will want to read on.

First of all, I said "about to have" a public relations nightmare because if you think the worst is over, Madam, please let me assure you that it has just begun.  You as a company have not only severely annoyed some very powerful and well-connected people, but those people who may not be so powerful and well-connected but do make business decisions for larger entities.

To the point: Renting motorhomes does not happen often in my line of work, but it does happen;  To know that this is how your company treats otherwise well-behaved, paying customers is abysmal.  For the company's employees to go out of their way to not only refuse basic assistance in an emergency and instead subject those same customers to a ditch, at night, at gunpoint, is unforgivable.

You are about to get some really well-covered, albeit severely negative publicity.  I can only hope that your company's narrow-minded employees, and the policy makers who direct them honestly believe it was worth it.

To aid and abet the traumatizing of a 12-year old at night is reprehensible.  You probably have no children of your own, or you would be doing something instead of hitting the "delete" and "send generic CavArms Message".

Don't bother sending me that generic boilerplate email.  Since I figure you've already deleted this, you're going to do it anyway.  Please recognize that this email, plus anything you send to me, will be PUBLISHED in the public domain, on FreeRepublic.com, where I am a freelance writer.

So go ahead.  Send me something stupid.  I will crucify you.  In the American spirit of fair play, you have been warned.

You folks want to play games?

Game on.

David Michael Gallandro
Surety Agent
Freelance Writer
Second Amendment Advocate
On someone's list of Worst Nightmares somewhere.

-----

Whaddya think?  That an eye-opener?

Panz
[bounce]

Link Posted: 6/28/2002 11:16:22 AM EDT
[#34]
If you think they called the OSHP on GO for carrying, wait till you read this;

L.A.Times byline tommorrow.......

[size=4][b]Militia Threatens Local Businesswoman[/b][/size=4]
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 2:28:47 PM EDT
[#35]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top