Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/3/2002 5:50:33 PM EDT
...Gore.  Yes a LezGore!  We all know AlWhore's antics, now Hillary steps up to the plate and swings.

[url]http://www.newsmax.com/showinsidecover.shtml?a=2002/6/2/213024[/url]

The claim that she once tried to enlist
                           in the Army but was turned down because
                           she was too old.

Her 2000 senatorial campaign
                           metamorphosis into a Jewish New York
                           Yankees fan.

Her 1996 announcement that at age 49, she
                           and President Clinton were thinking of
                           adopting another child.

The assertion that her parents named her
                           after famed New Zealander Sir Edmund
                           Hillary, even though he was a complete
                           unknown at the time who wouldn't scale
                           Mt. Everest until five years after she
                           was born.
View Quote

and there's much more
Link Posted: 6/3/2002 6:09:50 PM EDT
[#1]
DOES IT MATTER?
SHE NEEDS TO JUST GO AWAY!

I GIVE HER 3

HILLARY [PUKE]
RODHAM  [PUKE]
CLINTON [PUKE]

Link Posted: 6/3/2002 6:18:37 PM EDT
[#2]
                                  [b]COMPANY......HURL[/B]

[puke] [puke] [puke] [puke] [puke] [puke] [puke] [puke] [puke] [puke]
Link Posted: 6/3/2002 7:33:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes, she is a bona fide lesbian. I have a friend who was part of the flight crew on AF2. He related to me that she always traveled with a female "traveling companion" and they shared the same private quarters on the aircraft with the full knowledge of the crew, secret service, press corps and everyone else on board. It was handled the same way that JFK's behavior was handled. Don't ask, don't tell. FWIW when she traveled with Willie on AF1 she brought along her "companion" and she didn't share the Presidents quarters. Willie would have his own "companion" with her full knowledge. It is common knowledge among the insiders that their marriage is more of a business relationship than a real marriage.
Link Posted: 6/3/2002 8:03:17 PM EDT
[#4]
I sorry, But I have a hard time believing that even a woman would go down on that.

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 6/3/2002 8:32:42 PM EDT
[#5]
It sure would have been the bigger story. Why hasn't anyone ever brought any evidence? I guess if you admitted to being close enough to Hillary and her sweatheart smoochin on the couch you would subject yourself to a grueling quarantine something like the Apollo astronauts.
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 3:06:16 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
It sure would have been the bigger story. Why hasn't anyone ever brought any evidence? I guess if you admitted to being close enough to Hillary and her sweatheart smoochin on the couch you would subject yourself to a grueling quarantine something like the Apollo astronauts.
View Quote

Illicit behavior within the First Family has historicly been handled with discretion by the press and insiders. You can go all the way back to Thomas Jefferson's affairs with his slaves for example. Of course there are a few exceptions such as Monica Lewinsky. FDR had affairs, Eisenhower had a mistress for years. Kennedy's behavior and indiscretions were widely known among the Press and Washington insiders. By the time it trickled down to the general public it turned into rumor, hearsay and speculation, much like Hillary Clintons behavior. After time people in the know aknowledged the rumors of Kennedy's behavior as fact. I'm sure the same will be true for Hillary's. I'm sure more illicit behavior and scandals regarding the Clinton Presidency will be exposed as time goes by. Is she a bad person because she's a lesbian? I don't think so. There are plenty of legitimate reasons that make her a bad person and a poor representative for the people of the State of New York. But living a lie in tolerant times is one of them.
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 4:47:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Post from Sukebe -
Illicit behavior within the First Family has historicly been handled with discretion by the press and insiders. You can go all the way back to Thomas Jefferson's affairs with his slaves for example.
View Quote

'Slaves'? As in more than one? The only one that he was ever accused of 'having an affair' with was Sally Hemmings, a mulatto formerly belonging to his father-in-law. There is some rather imaginative [u]speculation[/u] that Sally was the illegitimate offspring of Jefferson's father-in-law, thereby making her his wife's half-sister.

Well, I for one do not believe that Thomas Jefferson ever had an affair with Sally Hemmings. Despite what the DNA evidence may or may not hint at.

The tests only show that of the 25 Jefferson males who lived within 10 miles of Monticello, Jefferson is not excluded as being the suspected father of at least one of Sally's children.

But not [u]all[/u] of Sally's children?

So Jefferson was sharing Sally's affections with someone else on the plantation, possibly?

How egalitarian of him![:D]

Eric The(Skeptical)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 4:51:58 AM EDT
[#8]
I would prefer it, if you gentlemen would refrain from discussing Hillary Clinton in any context related to sex and sexuality.
Thank you.
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 5:13:26 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I would prefer it, if you gentlemen would refrain from discussing Hillary Clinton in any context related to sex and sexuality.
Thank you.
View Quote

It does make a person want to curl up into a fetal position and weep, doesn't it?  [:D]
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 3:35:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Nahhh!  I don't think she likes Bush at all!  :D
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 4:35:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I sorry, But I have a hard time believing that even a woman would go down on that.

Sgtar15
View Quote

Hey if Roise got one to do it, why not Hillary?

Damn now that will make someone crawl in the corner and get into the fetal position....[puke]
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 5:18:26 AM EDT
[#12]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top