BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 9:09:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Texas:   AMEN BRO!!!!  what more can be said.[;)]

I like Sappro (sp) when I can find it and used to be partial to Moosehead. Got tired of waking up and scratching my antlers the next day. (ouch)
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 9:16:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 9:18:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Domestic: MGD

Micro thats not really a Micro: Blue Moon (Coors) or Fat Tire (Millers, I think)

Real Micro: Anything from Estes Park Brewery, Estes Park, Colorado

Import: Red Stripe

Dark: Nut Brown Ale, Guinness

Link Posted: 5/31/2002 9:19:41 PM EDT
[#4]
i mainly drink IC light. (Iron City light for you guys that never been to Pittsburgh)

nothing better than a Primantes sandwich and an ice cold IC light.

i also like Rolling Rock.  i live close to both of these breweries. [:)]
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 9:34:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Generic Beer: cans are white, with only one word in Black Letters: [b]BEER[/b]

Link Posted: 5/31/2002 10:19:58 PM EDT
[#6]
HARP

BASS

Sam Adams

Miller Lite
Link Posted: 6/1/2002 12:43:06 AM EDT
[#7]
I can not believe it, that none of you have good taste in beers, thats okay you all do in rifles (Ar-15's rule).  My wife says that you all drink p!ss beer, for a real beer here in Alaska we drink Alaskan Oatmeal Stout.  I did not know that they considered Bud, MGD, Coors or any of the other such beverage a real beer.  Look at all the things that I get to learn on AR15.com ;)
Link Posted: 6/1/2002 5:45:41 AM EDT
[#8]
Coors
Coors lite
MGD
Miller Genuine Draft
Miller High life
Corona
Killians
Guiness
Heineken
Becks
Sam adams - all varieties
Bass
Michelob
Mich lite
Mich golden
Old Style
Schlits
Hamms
PBR
Busch
Busch Lite
Rolling Rock
Leinenkugels - all varieties
red stripe
dos equis
la bohemia
burghoff
etc. etc,

Get the idea?  If it's beer it's my favorite.

Except for Bud products.  Those panty waist, piss water, sissy assed rice brewed gook beers are for queers.

-Mike

Link Posted: 6/2/2002 12:07:37 AM EDT
[#9]
OK, first off I can't stand Miller products.  Miller Lite has got to be the worst thing besides Dixie Blackened Voodoo.  I like Bud Light or Busch Light in bottles (because I am classy!)  I need something weak so I can drink 16-18 or so all day when I am in a drinking marathon, like being at the lake or at a NASCAR race.
Link Posted: 6/2/2002 12:56:02 AM EDT
[#10]
Anyone wants good beer come to Seattle. If go into anyplace that sells beer order a Mac & Jacks. It is one of the best beers I have ever had. It is a local beer and it isn't bottled so the only way to have it is at a resturant or buy a full keg.
Link Posted: 6/2/2002 2:00:22 AM EDT
[#11]
Erdinger Hefe Weizen...
Link Posted: 6/2/2002 2:55:54 AM EDT
[#12]

My favorite of all time, at least for memories, is Micheal Shea's.  Brewed out of New York.  I loved that stuff when I was stationed in Chicago, also, I was (very good friends) with the brewmasters neice.  Nowadays, I guess I just stick with the AmberBock if I have to, Guiness if I think about it and Bud llight when I'm at my inlaws.  I love Florida but the beer selections down here in the central parts leave something to be desired.

Johnny McD
Link Posted: 6/2/2002 3:32:11 AM EDT
[#13]
Domestic--Icehouse

Imports---Hacker Pschorr or Spaten Fransikanner both good German beers.
Link Posted: 6/2/2002 4:17:26 AM EDT
[#14]
Favorite: Shiner Bock
Local Micro: Karl Strauss Amber Lager

Link Posted: 6/2/2002 4:29:36 AM EDT
[#15]
Domestic:  Yuengling Black and Tan

Imported:   Guiness Stout
Link Posted: 6/2/2002 6:56:54 AM EDT
[#16]
For a every day, just got off work after a hard day at the jobsite kind of beer, it's only Budwieser for me.The KING OF BEERS!!!!

Other than that I stick to Sam Adams Creme Stout, Guiness, and Red Hook Nut Brown Ale.  
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top