BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 9:49:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I would be more interested in whether or not she has a history of cheating than actual sexual history...
View Quote

Bingo.  We have a winner.

Damn Tate beat me to it.

Bottom line.  Other than health issues, don't ask if you don't want to know the answer.
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 6:54:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Date a whore and marry an angel!
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 7:12:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

How about this question:  [b]Should SHE care about YOUR sexual past?[/b]

View Quote

[:D] (no comment)
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 7:21:20 PM EDT
[#4]
I would like to know so I know what to look forward too. If she was lets some guy have HRA and I was not getting any I would be pissed. Oh were talking about history. Actually I would be more interested in past sexual preformance.
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 7:45:55 PM EDT
[#5]
A great quote from Eddy Murphy
"That bitch had so many skeletons in her closet ,she open her mouth and a bone flew out"
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 7:48:14 PM EDT
[#6]
One more thought,if the women in question has lets say a great deal of talent in the oral department ,How do you think she got that good?
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 8:19:32 PM EDT
[#7]
from hours of practice with carrots [:D]
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 8:21:58 PM EDT
[#8]
She has a taste for popsicles.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top