Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
3/20/2017 5:03:23 PM
Posted: 5/26/2002 6:34:28 AM EDT
While watching Sportscenter two nights ago, I caught an allegation that Mike Piazza(I think that's how you spell it) of the NY Mets (or maybe formerly. I'm an American League fan, so I don't follow National League closely) is gay. Have any of you heard any more about this, as I cannot get any further 411. Although if it is true, there's some fine young ladies(admirers) I can't wait to share it with.
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 6:37:32 AM EDT
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 6:51:00 AM EDT
I heard on the radio this week that he had held a press conference specifically to dispel those rumors. He says he is completely and totally heterosexual.
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 6:51:02 AM EDT
Originally Posted By kpel308: Not that there's anything WRONG with that...[;D]
View Quote
No, not at all. Mike can be as gay as he likes, just as long as his female admirers are fully informed.
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 1:27:38 PM EDT
I wouldn't kick him out of my ass. Um... Did I type that out loud? [sex]
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 1:30:17 PM EDT
Originally Posted By bunghole: I wouldn't kick him out of my ass. Um... Did I type that out loud? [sex]
View Quote
Does this mean we're going to be seeing a new sig pic for you soon?? Everybody loves bunghole indeed!
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 1:30:48 PM EDT
Originally Posted By bunghole: I wouldn't kick him out of my ass. Um... Did I type that out loud? [sex]
View Quote
Yuckk!!! Thanks for that mental image. [puke]
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 10:28:32 PM EDT
What I read was that a reporter wrote this as "a Met star, who is often seen in the company of models, is gay". Piazzia is the only Met star so it wasn't a stretch. I also read that the paper (?) that reported it fired the guy who wrote it. Could be a gay writer trying to create a buzz for himself or fellow gays. I know they've hounded Christian Laettner (sp?) from Duke & now in the NBA.
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 10:34:32 PM EDT
I believe there are quite a few pillow biters in MLB.
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 10:37:06 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 10:37:31 PM EDT
Could be that he has friends who are gay. My best friend from high school came out of the closet a couple of years ago. Last time I checked, hanging out with him doesn't make me any less straight. Shoot, who doesn't have a gay friend or relative?
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 10:45:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/26/2002 10:46:28 PM EDT by ARndog]
Originally Posted By sk8brdnick: Could be that he has friends who are gay. My best friend from high school came out of the closet a couple of years ago. Last time I checked, hanging out with him doesn't make me any less straight. Shoot, who doesn't have a gay friend or [u]relative[/u]?
View Quote
Well, I do...but they all moved to california.[:|]
Link Posted: 5/27/2002 8:14:31 AM EDT
Originally Posted By sk8brdnick: Could be that he has friends who are gay. My best friend from high school came out of the closet a couple of years ago. Last time I checked, hanging out with him doesn't make me any less straight. Shoot, who doesn't have a gay friend or relative?
View Quote
Me.
Link Posted: 5/27/2002 8:41:01 AM EDT
Well, whether Mike is gay or not is not my business, and it is not your business, it is only Mike's business. I frequent this site to learn about my favorite firearm... I hate to see it cluttered up with this kind of stuff.
Link Posted: 5/27/2002 8:59:28 AM EDT
Originally Posted By A_Free_Man: Well, whether Mike is gay or not is not my business, and it is not your business, it is only Mike's business. I frequent this site to learn about my favorite firearm... I hate to see it cluttered up with this kind of stuff.
View Quote
Uh-oh [@:D] [:K] [@:D] A classic case of don't read it, and surely don't respond.
Top Top