Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/26/2002 6:34:28 AM EDT
While watching Sportscenter two nights ago, I caught an allegation that Mike Piazza(I think that's how you spell it) of the NY Mets (or maybe formerly. I'm an American League fan, so I don't follow National League closely) is gay. Have any of you heard any more about this, as I cannot get any further 411. Although if it is true, there's some fine young ladies(admirers) I can't wait to share it with.
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 6:37:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 6:51:00 AM EDT
[#2]
I heard on the radio this week that he had held a press conference specifically to dispel those rumors.  He says he is completely and totally heterosexual.
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 6:51:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Not that there's anything WRONG with that...[;D]
View Quote
No, not at all. Mike can be as gay as he likes, just as long as his female admirers are fully informed.
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 1:27:38 PM EDT
[#4]
I wouldn't kick him out of my ass.
Um... Did I type that out loud?
[sex]
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 1:30:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
[sex]
View Quote

Does this mean we're going to be seeing a new sig pic for you soon??

Everybody loves bunghole indeed!
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 1:30:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
[sex]
View Quote

Yuckk!!!

Thanks for that mental image.

[puke]
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 10:28:32 PM EDT
[#7]
What I read was that a reporter wrote this as "a Met star, who is often seen in the company of models, is gay". Piazzia is the only Met star so it wasn't a stretch. I also read that the paper (?) that reported it fired the guy who wrote it.

Could be a gay writer trying to create a buzz for himself or fellow gays. I know they've hounded Christian Laettner (sp?) from Duke & now in the NBA.
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 10:34:32 PM EDT
[#8]
I believe there are quite a few pillow biters in MLB.
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 10:37:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 10:37:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Could be that he has friends who are gay.  My best friend from high school came out of the closet a couple of years ago.  Last time I checked, hanging out with him doesn't make me any less straight.  Shoot, who doesn't have a gay friend or relative?
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 10:45:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Could be that he has friends who are gay.  My best friend from high school came out of the closet a couple of years ago.  Last time I checked, hanging out with him doesn't make me any less straight.  Shoot, who doesn't have a gay friend or [u]relative[/u]?
View Quote

Well, I do...but they all moved to california.[:|]
Link Posted: 5/27/2002 8:14:31 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Could be that he has friends who are gay.  My best friend from high school came out of the closet a couple of years ago.  Last time I checked, hanging out with him doesn't make me any less straight.  Shoot, who doesn't have a gay friend or relative?
View Quote

Me.
Link Posted: 5/27/2002 8:41:01 AM EDT
[#13]
Well, whether Mike is gay or not is not my business, and it is not your business, it is only Mike's business.

I frequent this site to learn about my favorite firearm... I hate to see it cluttered up with this kind of stuff.
Link Posted: 5/27/2002 8:59:28 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Well, whether Mike is gay or not is not my business, and it is not your business, it is only Mike's business.

I frequent this site to learn about my favorite firearm... I hate to see it cluttered up with this kind of stuff.
View Quote

Uh-oh  [@:D] [:K] [@:D]

A classic case of don't read it, and surely don't respond.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top