Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 17
Link Posted: 6/8/2011 6:39:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

How does it feel to believe such an asinine thing? Plenty of stick men like bigger girls.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

Plenty of stick men, that can't afford a woman that is in shape, like bigger girls

bad/no career = big girl fun
Link Posted: 6/8/2011 6:40:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/8/2011 6:41:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:

How does it feel to believe such an asinine thing? Plenty of stick men like bigger girls.

Plenty of stick men, that can't afford a woman that is in shape, like bigger girls

WTF would you know about it?

Link Posted: 6/8/2011 6:42:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

WTF does that even mean?
Link Posted: 6/8/2011 6:44:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Guys that prefer "thicker" woman are most likely "thicker" themselves.

BTW    Fat is the new thin.

Again, assumption is a motherfucker.  I agree with Dan, guys should post pics of themselves/significant others when making pointed statements in these threads.

Like I said, 20lbs or more to go to high school weight at age 40.  Yeah, I know, Laru Fanboy.

Link Posted: 6/8/2011 6:45:20 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
seeing and feeling the curves of a softer woman in the light filtering into a hotel room and reveling in the visions, sounds, smells and touch of real women of various builds speaks to your masculinity and overall experience.

I just puked in my mouth a little bit after reading that...

I get what you are implying, you have to be "man enough" to get it on with a big girl.

So all real women are "big"?    How interesting.  And telling.  

You clearly have never experienced a relationship with a woman.  Girls, yes.  Women?  No.  
Link Posted: 6/8/2011 6:45:22 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

As I heard one big girl in a skinny man relationship put it, "screwing him is like jumping a sack of bones."

Btw, the funniest thing about all the people here talking about thick being fat, is that anorexic women are far less attractive than a 300 lb woman. The only bone I feel in a woman should be mine.

Link Posted: 6/8/2011 6:48:06 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you high?

Link Posted: 6/8/2011 6:48:50 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
seeing and feeling the curves of a softer woman in the light filtering into a hotel room and reveling in the visions, sounds, smells and touch of real women of various builds speaks to your masculinity and overall experience.

I get what you are implying, you have to be "man enough" to get it on with a big girl.

You clearly have never experienced a relationship with a woman.  Girls, yes.  Women?  No.  

You're too pretty to be in here feeding the trolls. Lets go shoe shopping instead.
Link Posted: 6/8/2011 6:49:24 AM EDT
[#10]
My theory is that my woman shouldn't outweigh me. In fact, I shoot for much smaller. Just preference. Plenty of different sizes that could fit that range though, who knows? First thing I look for is personality... cause we gotta click damnit even if I'm going to spend 5 minutes with ya.
Link Posted: 6/8/2011 6:49:32 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

As I heard one big girl in a skinny man relationship put it, "screwing him is like jumping a sack of bones."

Btw, the funniest thing about all the people here talking about thick being fat, is that anorexic women are far less attractive than a 300 lb woman. The only bone I feel in a woman should be mine.

I guy I know told a girl, "you feel this bone right here?" *pats her tailbone* "There's supposed to be an ASS here."
Link Posted: 6/8/2011 6:51:52 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're too pretty to be in here feeding the trolls. Lets go shoe shopping instead.

Link Posted: 6/8/2011 6:55:31 AM EDT
[#13]

I have dated a size zero woman, seemed like a great idea but in the end it was lke my M&P9 with the slim grips instead of the mid-size grips.
Nothing to hold on to while you giving it a work out.
Link Posted: 6/8/2011 6:59:30 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
My theory is that my woman shouldn't outweigh me. In fact, I shoot for much smaller. Just preference. Plenty of different sizes that could fit that range though, who knows? First thing I look for is personality... cause we gotta click damnit even if I'm going to spend 5 minutes with ya.

That's always been a rule for me too. My wife and I are both making an effort to get in better shape. Her current weight is below my doctor's assigned goal weight for me. I have 85 lbs to go so I figure I'm safe

Link Posted: 6/8/2011 7:04:38 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I have a similar theory but it is slightly different.

Her butt should be smaller than mine.

It's not an issue of weight.

However, being light enough that I can pick her up without hurting myself or needing to rent a forklift does make things easier on everyone.
Link Posted: 6/8/2011 7:04:53 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I guy I know told a girl, "you feel this bone right here?" *pats her tailbone* "There's supposed to be an ASS here."

I did the same thing to a girl I used to fuck. 5'1", 99lbs. Sickengly skinny. But she had a strong desire to please

Link Posted: 6/8/2011 7:05:05 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Again, assumption is a motherfucker.  I agree with Dan, guys should post pics of themselves/significant others when making pointed statements in these threads.

Like I said, 20lbs or more to go to high school weight at age 40.  Yeah, I know, Laru Fanboy.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/22004351/mmre.jpg

Those are both very attractive women.
Link Posted: 6/8/2011 7:08:21 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I've always looked at it this way: I don't want to feel like I am going to break the guy with my thighs, so they've all been around the same size as me.

My husband is the largest guy I have ever been with, and his size has nothing to do with my size. I didn't marry him because he is bigger than me (despite what some fatty haters think). There is more to him than his pant size.
Link Posted: 6/8/2011 7:10:29 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/22004351/mmre.jpg

Those are both very attractive women.

Thank you.  My chica, and friends wife.  I would call both fit, not skinny by my standards.  Size 2 and Size 6, flat stomachs and toned who can run some mileage, bike, w/o falling over from oxygen debt.  Great personalities which make life perfection.

It's about the total package, although I value personality more than anything.  I have never dated a non-amazon over size 6-8.  Physical attraction has to be there.
Link Posted: 6/8/2011 7:12:24 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've always looked at it this way: I don't want to feel like I am going to break the guy with my thighs, so they've all been around the same size as me.

My husband is the largest guy I have ever been with, and his size has nothing to do with my size. I didn't marry him because he is bigger than me (despite what some fatty haters think). Then there is his amazing penis size.

I caught your edit, you dirty woman!

Link Posted: 6/8/2011 7:13:03 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

My husband is the largest guy I have ever been with, and his size has nothing to do with my size. I didn't marry him because he is bigger than me (despite what some fatty haters think). Then there is his amazing penis size.

I caught your edit, you dirty woman!

Well, I know what I like.
Link Posted: 6/8/2011 7:22:13 AM EDT
[#22]
there is a difference between thick and fat...serena williams is thick and obviously not fat, well, except in the right places

Link Posted: 6/8/2011 7:31:02 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
there is a difference between thick and fat...serena williams is thick and obviously not fat, well, except in the right places

http://www.functionx.com/people/swilliams/swilliams1.gif

http://www.functionx.com/people/swilliams/swilliams2.gif

A. I wonder if she has ass implants. 2. She's goddamn ugly since she looks like a man. Nothing feminine about her.

Link Posted: 6/8/2011 7:43:57 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:

A. I wonder if she has ass implants. 2. She's goddamn ugly since she looks like a man. Nothing feminine about her.

nah thats just what an ass is suppose to look like, but whether you like her or not, the point is thick doesnt equal fat...
Link Posted: 6/8/2011 7:46:33 AM EDT
[#25]
That's not thick, that's masculine.

Link Posted: 6/8/2011 7:48:22 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

lol do you know lots of guys with big asses and titties??
Link Posted: 6/8/2011 7:52:47 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Most fat guys fall in this category.
Link Posted: 6/8/2011 7:52:59 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes actually. I'm talking about the rest of her though.

Link Posted: 6/8/2011 7:54:53 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes actually. I'm talking about the rest of her though.

gross lol, but they are fatties.....but what is manly about her? i guess shes kind of big/broad shouldered....but i aint never seen no man built like that..
Link Posted: 6/8/2011 8:10:32 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

I love me some brown sugar, but I've never found her attractive.

Link Posted: 6/8/2011 8:18:03 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Quoted:

I love me some brown sugar, but I've never found her attractive.

but is she thick? or fat?
Link Posted: 6/8/2011 8:46:36 AM EDT
[#32]
One thing I have learned that is if you dare speak out against "thick" women you are the devil but it is perfectly ok to make fun of and tease skinny women.  Hell I better call my girl to dump her and tell her that she is not a real woman and that she and the only kind of guys she will get are closet homosexuals and pedophiles looking for little boys and that she needs to quit the crack habit and deal with her obvious eating disorder.  Poor thing being 4'11" and weighing @100 lbs.

ETA The reason I am with her is because she is one of the best things that has ever happened to me, in before the break up thread , I have honestly never met a girl that is basically the exact copy of me personality wise.  It's so nice having a girl that actually understands the crazy references I make that no one else ever seems to understand.  So I guess after rambling I am saying whether she was skinny or thick I'd love her just the same.
Link Posted: 6/8/2011 8:47:03 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

This shit again? Seriously, again? I never knew anyone could spent some much time analyzing and contemplating and agonizing over other men's taste in women. Childish and slightly gay come to mind.

Men get away with balding, back hair, beer bellies, ass cracks hanging out, farting, belching, and womanizing. Women are expected to be slender, obedient, pretty worshippers of men. If we wear sweat pants to the store, its bitched about. If we dont wear makeup, its bitched about. If a woman and a man are both overweight, its the woman's weight that gets noticed. Lets not pretend there isnt a major gender bias when it comes to looks. The entire world obsesses over women. You dont see nearly as many 'fat people' threads as you do 'fat women' threads on here. That shit is getting exhausting as fuck.

Yes, I know, men are 'visual creatures'. So fuck what makes you happy, and let others fuck what makes them happy. I'm lucky enough to have found a man who loved me despite my gaining weight, and loved me and supported me in losing it again. I feel sorry for some of the women less fortunate.

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb310/harrybairey/Mad/1275809028803.jpg

So you disagree with her? Or you're just wanting to act like the rest of the mouth breathers.

He always gets asshurt when I post in these threads.

Don't mess with XCR. Well done my dear.  

When you look at the the great works of art from history, you see women with full breasts and bottoms. Not stick figures. Women who have "substance" are true women and carry it in a most sexy and seductive way. Some of the images in the Thick Girls thread are prime examples. Women in corsets. stockings, high heels, Etc. that have curves in all the right places and maybe even a bit more. I do not care for thin boyish women nor muscular ones. Women should be soft, smooth, sexy, huggable, kissable, lickable,.................. err ummm, yeah those things. Charlie Sheen has his goddesses. I want my true "THICK" Goddesses.

XCR once said to me, "The 'Thick Girl Thread' isn't really a thick girl thread, it's a big girl thread."

What people here on Arfcom think is thick, needs a reality check.

I have no issue with it. Like I said, I don't care what others are into, it certainly doesn't affect me. But call a spade a spade and stop lying to yourselves people. The majority of the women in that thread are obese. If that is what you like, cool. But calling women within ideal weight standards "boyish", is just ridiculous.

I am now done with this thread. I don't know why I even get involved in them in the first place.

Link Posted: 6/8/2011 8:55:06 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 6/8/2011 9:05:54 AM EDT
[#35]

See, that's not applicable to this thread. That girl is too big, there's no "shape" to her.

Link Posted: 6/8/2011 9:06:31 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
One thing I have learned that is if you dare speak out against "thick" women you are the devil but it is perfectly ok to make fun of and tease skinny women.  Hell I better call my girl to dump her and tell her that she is not a real woman and that she and the only kind of guys she will get are closet homosexuals and pedophiles looking for little boys and that she needs to quit the crack habit and deal with her obvious eating disorder.  Poor thing being 4'11" and weighing @100 lbs.

ETA The reason I am with her is because she is one of the best things that has ever happened to me, in before the break up thread , I have honestly never met a girl that is basically the exact copy of me personality wise.  It's so nice having a girl that actually understands the crazy references I make that no one else ever seems to understand.  So I guess after rambling I am saying whether she was skinny or thick I'd love her just the same.

You get it. You get where all the people that defend "thick" women are coming from.

A person should be healthy. Not skinny, not thick, not fat, not average, etc. Each individual person has their own set body type and it is up to them to find out what suits their body best.

Everyone also has the right to like what they choose. They should not be chastised for like a person on the skinny side, or a person on the bigger side, or for liking everything that toots their horn.

People that belittle others for how they look or for what they choose to be with is immature and petty. Some people need to open their minds up to the idea that their likes and dislikes is not universal.
Link Posted: 6/8/2011 9:20:10 AM EDT
[#37]
I think this thread shows pretty well that if you try, even just a little, to take care of yourself, there is someone out there who will want to do dirty things with you.  Maybe even if you don't try.  I know it's kinda unfair that some people have to work harder than others to keep weight off but that's like any other part of life.

The main thing is to get your ( skinny | fat | bony | thick | smokin hot ) ass out there and try.  
Link Posted: 6/8/2011 9:20:52 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Some people drive fords... Some people drive chevys.

No, guys who like anything other than women in size 4 have small dicks.  I read it here so it must be true.

I understand taste just fine in general and I have a preference for tall, leggy brunettes, small breasts and green eyes.  Still, outside of ridiculous extremes I think all women are beautiful, and even the extremes can have individual qualities which fit an ideal and can be appreciated piecemeal.  If you haven't scored enough tail to understand the amazing variety, differences and qualities of women of different builds, statures, relative development and even age, at least shut the fuck up and show some class by not attacking real women's psyches and childishly belittling the guys who adore them with immature digs and by projecting disgusting extremes upon them.  It is a character issue and clearly goes hand-in-hand with whatever makes you dislike women and compels you to judge them on unrealistic criteria over which only you have control.  Sounds a bit deep-seated, doesn't it?  Yeah, that's how it looks to the casual observer, too.

Yes it does sound a bit deep-seated...

I'm not disagreeing with you uncle rictus!
Link Posted: 6/8/2011 9:26:22 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

See, that's not applicable to this thread. That girl is too big, there's no "shape" to her.

What do you want? She plays for the Steelers. She's an athlete.
Link Posted: 6/8/2011 9:51:29 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Quoted:

What do you want? She plays for the Steelers. She's an athlete.

My bad. She does look like Nick Mangold's brother sister...

Link Posted: 6/8/2011 9:58:29 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:

There are a LOT of women who are perfectly normal but picky guys, or younger guys who are overly programmed by mass-media think are "fat" too.

This.

I continue to be amazed at some things I read in GD and elsewhere on the net about women.  I don't know if it is porn, Hollywood, or what - but some guys have a very distorted view of normal.

I think some people are in denial about what "normal" is.  I just ran 10 miles on a nice paved trail this last weekend filled with runners and bikers.  I literally saw hundreds of fit, trim women with amazing asses passing the other way on foot and bicycle.  These are the women that fat chicks would whine about being "NOT NORMAL!!" if they saw them in a picture.

Fat is fat, some guys like less some like more.  But the media has little to do with what guys are attracted to.  Thinking so is such a cop out.

Link Posted: 6/8/2011 10:05:45 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

There are a LOT of women who are perfectly normal but picky guys, or younger guys who are overly programmed by mass-media think are "fat" too.

This.

I continue to be amazed at some things I read in GD and elsewhere on the net about women.  I don't know if it is porn, Hollywood, or what - but some guys have a very distorted view of normal.

I think some people are in denial about what "normal" is.  I just ran 10 miles on a nice paved trail this last weekend filled with runners and bikers.  I literally saw hundreds of fit, trim women with amazing asses passing the other way on foot and bicycle.  These are the women that fat chicks would whine about being "NOT NORMAL!!" if they saw them in a picture.

Fat is fat, some guys like less some like more.  But the media has little to do with what guys are attracted to.  Thinking so is such a cop out.

This is why we say that pictures of women are not real.
Link Posted: 6/8/2011 10:12:32 AM EDT
[#43]
And men that exclusively date skinny women only do so to feed their outsized egos, make sure a woman is easily physically intimidated, and to secure bragging rights to show other men

Ya know, since we are drawing conclusions here and all

/sarcasm
Link Posted: 6/8/2011 10:32:25 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

And guess who looks at those pictures? Women.  Magazines produced by women, sold to women, who then whine about the pictures in them.  I guarantee what I find attractive about a woman's body doesn't come from a Dove advertisement.

These women then take this a step farther and claim that all "real" women are actually fat and ugly, because the beautiful women in their magazines were made slightly more beautiful with image processing.
Link Posted: 6/8/2011 10:40:10 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

And guess who looks at those pictures? Women.  Magazines produced by women, sold to women, who then whine about the pictures in them.  I guarantee what I find attractive about a woman's body doesn't come from a Dove advertisement.

These women then take this a step farther and claim that all "real" women are actually fat and ugly, because the beautiful women in their magazines were made slightly more beautiful with image processing.

And those women would be in the wrong to assume only one body type is beautiful. I can't speak for everyone, but I find all types beautiful. I love skinny, fit, curvy, "thick". The world is full of beautiful women in all shapes and sizes. Frankly it's surprising there are so many men spending their day bitching about what they wouldn't fuck rather than pursuing what they would. Welcome to Bizarroland.

When I was in school, I had this friend named Odette who was very, very tall and very, very lanky. She hated it. I thought she was magnificent. There was nothing 12-year-old-boy about her. She didn't have a massive rack or a jiggly ass, but that girl was a knockout. Pale skin, long, dark, thick hair and shocking blue eyes. She was always  talking about getting breast implants when she got the chance. It's a damn shame. Small boobs are just as nice as big ones, but she felt constant pressure to be an hourglass dream. Skinny girls have body issues, too, and it's from being told they're not good enough because they don't have enough fat. Bigger girls have body issues because they're constantly told they have too much fat. It's a never ending and vicious cycle.

Skinny bashing peeves me just as much as the fat bashing. I feel nothing but loathing when someone takes it upon themselves to make another person ashamed of their own body. Don't like it? Great. Move on, nothing to see here.
Link Posted: 6/8/2011 10:47:52 AM EDT
[#46]

Chunker.

Look at those upper arms.
Link Posted: 6/8/2011 10:48:59 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

And those women would be in the wrong to assume only one body type is beautiful. I can't speak for everyone, but I find all types beautiful. I love skinny, fit, curvy, "thick". The world is full of beautiful women in all shapes and sizes. Frankly it's surprising there are so many men spending their day bitching about what they wouldn't fuck rather than pursuing what they would. Welcome to Bizarroland.

When I was in school, I had this friend named Odette who was very, very tall and very, very lanky. She hated it. I thought she was magnificent. There was nothing 12-year-old-boy about her. She didn't have a massive rack or a jiggly ass, but that girl was a knockout. Pale skin, long, dark, thick hair and shocking blue eyes. She was always  talking about getting breast implants when she got the chance. It's a damn shame. Small boobs are just as nice as big ones, but she felt constant pressure to be an hourglass dream. Skinny girls have body issues, too, and it's from being told they're not good enough because they don't have enough fat. Bigger girls have body issues because they're constantly told they have too much fat. It's a never ending and vicious cycle.

Skinny bashing peeves me just as much as the fat bashing. I feel nothing but loathing when someone takes it upon themselves to make another person ashamed of their own body. Don't like it? Great. Move on, nothing to see here.

Yeah, kinda like someone assigning value judgement based on someone liking guns or rifles.  I mean, obviously they only like them to counteract their tiny penner situation and psychotic fear of the Government

/sarcasm
Link Posted: 6/8/2011 10:50:09 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
I like average sized women with larger then average bottoms.

Sir Mix-A-Lot has spoken.  

I cannot deny his eloquence. Speaking only for myself, when a young female strides by with firm stomach, combined with a round posterior, especially when viewed at eye-level, I have feelings of arousal.

Exactly. Something about a girl who isnt twig skinny but isnt thick(i.e. average), whos in decent shape, with a nice big butt lol..I could care less about the chest as long as its not completely flat.

I dont prefer twig skinny because there is nothing there..no butt..nothing.. Thick girls are just fat...They have what i call chicken wings, where theres fat hanging from their triceps and its really flabby, so gross...So thats why average is perfect.
Link Posted: 6/8/2011 10:50:52 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

My bad. She does look like Nick Mangold's brother sister...

http://fs.ncaa.org/Docs/doubleazone/images/holly_mangold.jpg

OMG- what the fuck is that thing???

I literally got shivers from looking at that picture...
Link Posted: 6/8/2011 10:56:43 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

I'm not sure you fully understood my point. You did get part of it, though.

Pictures are easy to manipulate, as shown by that video. A lot of men think that what they see in pics are what the woman actually looks like, especially if it is a model. Those men then form the opinion of women not ever having rolls or flab or even something as simple as a skin blemish. The look for women like that and talk trash to the women that aren't like that.

Because some men treat women like that, the women are left feeling like they are never good enough because they can't carry around a body that has been shopped.
Page / 17
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top