User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 6:09:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm planning on registering under the name "Apu Nahasapeemapetilon" later tonight.  [:D]
View Quote

In the interest of authenticity, I think Apu was a Hindu...
View Quote

Yep, you're right.

But think of the fun when you mix 3 religions together!! [:D]
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 6:15:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 6:17:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Nobody asked you, so piss off.
View Quote

No one need ask me, if you don't want my responses don't post on a public board. Is it with this amazing intellect that you shall defeat those evil Islamic's?
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 6:21:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 6:29:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I would venture to say that none of these people reside in the States.

Right??
View Quote

Only right next door.?
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 6:32:27 PM EDT
[#6]
My brothers? Yup, they are my brothers because they are fellow human beings, something people like yourself forgot after Sept 11th. I am not Muslim, I am Atheist but was Born into a family of Christians.

You people that would so quickly strip them of their right to say what they think are also the people that are supposed to be supporting the gun movement? No matter why these laws all over the world get worst every day.

Spread your racial hatred any way you want, it isn't my problem and I wont warn them, I will sit back, relax and laugh at it as I do every time I see KKK guys burn a cross and scream stupid rhetoric, or like when I hear how evil and racist the nazis where while the millions that the Communist Russians killed goes unmentioned.

[USA]
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 6:35:30 PM EDT
[#7]
"We have five enemies who are working together to destroy Islam as the deen of Allah. These five groups are (1) Secular Fundamentalists, (2) Christian Fundamentalists, (3) Zionist Fundamentalists, (4) Hindu Fundamentalists, and
(5) Russians and the Serbs."
View Quote

Well there ya go ....

Link Posted: 5/22/2002 6:39:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
My brothers? Yup, they are my brothers because they are fellow human beings, something people like yourself forgot after Sept 11th. I am not Muslim, I am Atheist but was Born into a family of Christians.

You people that would so quickly strip them of their right to say what they think are also the people that are supposed to be supporting the gun movement? No matter why these laws all over the world get worst every day.

Spread your racial hatred any way you want, it isn't my problem and I wont warn them, I will sit back, relax and laugh at it as I do every time I see KKK guys burn a cross and scream stupid rhetoric, or like when I hear how evil and racist the nazis where while the millions that the Communist Russians killed goes unmentioned.

[USA]
View Quote

Why do you equate trolling with wanting to silence them?

Link Posted: 5/22/2002 6:48:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Why do you equate trolling with wanting to silence them?

View Quote

I equate the reason behind trolling to racism. I equate the wanting to silence them with the wanting to silence them.

Its funny how so far I havent seen anyone say that they would go over there as themselves and actually begin a real debate in which they will prove the evils of their religion without degrading themselves to racist blunderings are constant pro USA/Sept 11th off topic babble.

I will endorse anyone willing to go over and do as I stated above and make a real post there.
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 6:57:39 PM EDT
[#10]
I now have my answer as to why so many of those wack jobs over there are residing in Canada.
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 7:06:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I now have my answer as to why so many of those wack jobs over there are residing in Canada.
View Quote

Yet another lame attempt to bring everything down to "Canada sucks" stupidity. Its funny how when later an American agree's with me no one will talk about the "stupid American members" of the board talking about why Osama Bin Laden will get 1000000000 virgins and a golden statue. Go back to your trailer and get off the libraries computer.

"Now remember kiddies, if you can't prove him wrong, make fun of his country."

[USA]

Talking about stupid Canadians, your government gave visas to known terrorist so that they could fly planes into the WTC, they even gave them to the terrorist after they had already crashed the planes into the WTC.
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 7:08:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 7:12:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Nobody said anything about strip them of their right to say what they think.
But you did about us going over there and not having the right to say what we think.
Does it not go both ways now ? Or is just ok for these piece of shit Muslims to do it.

Oh and by the way, they are the one who carried out the hatred that they think both 9/11,
and in Israel, and in India, Europe, it goes on and on.
Even in Canada, remember the bombing in Quebec,
or does that count since it was an attack against an Israeli synagogue ?
What a hypocrite you are.
Don't talk to me about their rights. Its all falling on def ears here.
Your countries government is a haven for them.
And don't talk to me or any other American about forgetting about 9/11.
None of us will forget it.
The reason your so insensitive about how we express how we fell
about it is because your not an American,
and since you are not an American, don't be talking trash about
amendments and rights, they are our rights, not yours,
Canadian.
View Quote

Amendments and rights? You mean that garbage on a piece of paper almost if not all your politicians whipe their asses on?

A bomb blows up here in Quebec infront of a synagogue, yes I should be rushing to be a racist bafoon over on a board making a complete ass of myself, your so right.
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 7:26:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 7:31:15 PM EDT
[#15]
Hey  chimbro You asked have we forgotten about the 1st?    Are the bill of rights written for us ,or for all the world?    Is the constitution of the united republic or of the united world?

Lighten up dude these people don't live,or work within any guidelines that we stand for.

The first means for them the first strike!

Bob    [50]
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 7:32:53 PM EDT
[#16]
Ass of myself?

ROFL

They need more like you over at assaultweb.

What do you hate worst, Muslims, or the fact your politicians follow or break your amendmants and rights aslong as it gets them in office?

If you people put as much effort as you do as in spreading the flames of racism for protecting your right to bear arms, you'd all be owning machine guns and grenade launchers.
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 7:40:26 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 8:35:44 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Spoken like a true idiot.
View Quote

If so, it was only to follow in your footsteps.

You have no rights in Canada compared to us when it comes to guns,
View Quote

California.

But you have the right to be a terrorist in your country and not be deported.
Smart!!!!
View Quote

It was you terrorist that where allowed to fly into your buildings, not ours. Your governement allowed these people to attend flight school, ours dint.

As far as what I hate most, it would be Muslim extremist,
not all Muslims
but the extremists and their sympathizers like your self.
View Quote

Sympathizer? I advocated going to that board and making valid points. If your incapable of doing that, its your problem, not mine.

Then parts of our Government,
not all of the government,
just the democraps.
View Quote

And republicans never passed gun laws affecting your rights to bear arms in a negative way?
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 8:53:44 PM EDT
[#19]
Easy now our Canadian neighbor to the north please be carefull about what piece of paper YOU imply wiping on anyones ass or you may end up regretting this conversation ever occured
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 8:58:34 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Easy now our Canadian neighbor to the north please be carefull about what piece of paper YOU imply wiping on anyones ass or you may end up regretting this conversation ever occured
View Quote

Is it politically incorrect to remind you that in order to get into power, American polititians have been using the Bill of Rights as toilet paper? Well in the spirit if that, I guess California doesnt exist.
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 9:04:37 PM EDT
[#21]
You cannot argue your point of view in a place like that...it would be like going to church and in the middle of a sermon, standing up and asking legitimate questions about the existance of god.  You would be banned immediately, simply for being an "infidel".  

The constitution does not apply to the rest of the world. Why would the constitution protect those who seek to destroy not only it, but the people for whom it was made?

also:
"We have five enemies who are working together to destroy Islam as the deen of Allah. These five groups are (1) Secular Fundamentalists,
View Quote

I think that you made enemy #1. I too am an atheist in a christian family, but I recognize when it is time to stop screaming about racism.  The people you are defending seem pretty f*cking racist to me. They want you dead. No, they want your family dead, they want everyone you ever knew and ever will know dead.

Why?

#1) Your from the "west"
#2) Your an infidel.
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 9:08:32 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
For all those who saw Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, it would be great if we could do what they did, look up the addresses of all the people on that board and have some people go beat the shit out of them.  We could even have local Area Representatives from AR15.com handle their own region.  
View Quote

I was thinking the same thing.  Someone needs to get ahold of their server logs and start ripping them apart.
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 9:12:14 PM EDT
[#23]
scrarecrow, Need I remind you of the fact that it was becouse of Canadas lack of immigration standards and the United States trust in there policies that might have gotten the United States in the predicament we are in today, or attributed to it......
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 9:43:57 PM EDT
[#24]
STRIKER_316, Incorrect. It was thanks to the US system that visas where given to terrorist, so far all terrorist that have tried to enter the USA via Canada to comit a criminal act where arrested. All of the terrorist that flew planes into the WTC where all legally in the USA even when they where known terrorist, when they where known to be taking flight lessons, and when they knew that terrorist might use planes as weapons.

Faillure of your government was responsible for 911, not Canada.
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 10:19:34 PM EDT
[#25]
Scarecrow(filthy westerner), you will submit to allah, OR YOU WILL DIE!

Whats a matta wit you's? Considering the choices they give you, why in the hell would you give one of these guys a hard time about going over there to poke fun at those haters.  
[size=4]No wait![/size=4]OK, lets treat them seriously and validate their rights to the top statement under our first amendment, and give them a hug.

Quite frankly, I think it would be more entertaining to read a humorously harassing post or belligerent "SCREW ALLAH" post by "JewishRedneck" from AR15.com.  I'd prefere the witty humor, but the latter will do just fine.

Link Posted: 5/22/2002 10:26:27 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 10:59:36 PM EDT
[#27]
SinistralRifleman, launch all zig for great justice.
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 11:15:51 PM EDT
[#28]
I dig their characterization of the Russian Army.

[img]mediaservice.photoisland.com/auction/Mar/20023255892254829712279.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 11:52:57 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Boom Stick:
Scarecrow(filthy westerner), you will submit to allah, OR YOU WILL DIE!

Whats a matta wit you's? Considering the choices they give you, why in the hell would you give one of these guys a hard time about going over there to poke fun at those haters.  
[size=4]No wait![/size=4]OK, lets treat them seriously and validate their rights to the top statement under our first amendment, and give them a hug.

Quite frankly, I think it would be more entertaining to read a humorously harassing post or belligerent "SCREW ALLAH" post by "JewishRedneck" from AR15.com.  I'd prefere the witty humor, but the latter will do just fine.

View Quote

Remember your post here, when the gun grabbers come for your guns and describe you as a "society hater" and call for your life as you do them.

Don't be so quick to judge people by what the media states,or do you believe every think the media feeds you.[}:D]
Link Posted: 5/23/2002 12:09:06 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Remember your post here, when the gun grabbers come for your guns and describe you as a "society hater" and call for your life as you do them.

Don't be so quick to judge people by what the media states,or do you believe every think the media feeds you.
View Quote

Did you even go over to the site linked and read the jihad allahu akbar death to America, or can you just not help yourself from puking this liberal pabulum here?

Sing along with me now, "All we are saying, is give peace a chance."

They want you dead too, and all your liberal proofs of purchase and rage against the machine tee shirts aren't going to get you cut any slack if they get their chance to make it to allah where you work, or on your flight.
Link Posted: 5/23/2002 2:49:41 AM EDT
[#31]
So we are all clear on what that board is about (no, it's not the peaceful Islam the media keeps telling us about):

The Admin is in Canada and posts topics such as "America Islam's enemy," and solicits donations for mujaheidin groups (which would be shut down if they were doing it in the US: "[b]Donate to help Kashmiri Mujahideen[/b]" post. Seems like a good guy trying to bring better peace and understanding to the world. A model immigrant for our neighbor to the north.

The board members all appear to be young muslim english speakers, mainly living in Western countries, of which most feel ashamed to mention, and thus list their location as "You dont want to know!," "on the battlefield," "candyland" and other western nations like America ("al amreeka").

They enjoy fun sig lines: "Death to kufar, munafiqs, murtads etc.... Victory to mumins, muslims." And "punish the enemy with me."

Moderators post fun sticky's like [b]"Job Vacancy. Renumeration: Paradise. You: Must be Muslim and Able."[/b]

Who are they? "tute_et_armis" believes that "America, Israel and India is a triangle of evil. They always carry daggers against Islam and Muslims worldwide." Dolex (claims to be a university professor): "The death of the west will soon be at hand." (Pat Buchanan supporter!) "Minhaj Al Muslim" suggests joining the "army of the kaffars with the intention to run havoc within in it." "fighter" who "fights to the last drop of blood" is bummed out that he can't find any "pics of dead US troops." "bayan" is upset that a muslim leader in the UK has been charged with soliciting murder. "jihadunspun" (living in Canada) likes to anounce the death of every US serviceman. Even more women like "UndercoverSis" who is living in the "us kuffar states of america."

In this thread [url]www.clearguidance.com/showthread.php?s=60d822dab38177ce07e4e644dacf2d94&threadid=4185[/url] [b]"Planes crashing all over the place!"[/b] they all seem so happy over these "acts of god?"

"HammerStorm" is ecstatic that Holland's Pim Fortuyn was assassinated: "Another one bites the dust. Pumped his head full of lead six times. Thats right." "SHAYTANSLAYER" wants France's Le Pen to be hit next and suggests starting up a corporation to kill all the anti-muslim idiots, but then realizes that won't be necessary as the "Mujahideen" already exists for that purpose. Others are pleased that they won't be blamed for the shooting by the 'Kaafirs'.

Who are we? We are the 'kaafir' or 'kuffar'. The unbelievers who they happen to be living among. (I wonder how they ended up living here of all places?)

They also like to go to kaafir boards and argue with the disbelievers, and so I'm sure they won't mind reciprocating with the infidels. Abu Qudama: "true, since in kafer message boards im am arguing with them cause they think only 20 americans have been killed all up, even with the "friendly fire" of the b52 and all those planes and choppers that went down. simple idiots dont know reality."
Link Posted: 5/23/2002 3:30:35 AM EDT
[#32]
More news from our peaceful muslim friends...

[b]"If you are watching the new Star Wars movie, remember of all the Muslims dieing around the world and how easy we all have it that we can sit leisurely, watch a movie, go home, maybe shoot some baskets with your Muslim brothers. This is not a real life, it's just an illusion by America to shield their citizens from the real world. Don't go under their spell, all we need for an Islamic revolution is to wake up from this American Dream. The world hasen't changed as much as these kaffirs want you to believe."[/b]

Board member responds to infidel "American" on their beliefs:

Our Prophet commanded us to fight the kaafirs when we are able and to attack them in their homelands and to give them three choices before we enter their lands: either they become Muslim and be like us, sharing our rights and duties; or they pay the jizyah (poll tax) and feel themselves subdued; or they fight, in which case their wealth, women, children and homes become permissible as booty for the Muslims.

American: You have asked about the Jizya [taxes], whereby the Unbelievers pay a specified amount to the Muslims in return for being allowed to remain their land, and the Muslims undertake to protect them. If someone were to kill a non-muslim who is paying Jizya it would be a sin, I do not know if its among the Major Sins or Not, Allaah knows Best. [if someone knows please tell, InshaAllaahi ta3ala]. Remember they live in peace, no murder, or any of that type of actions...

... I believe that Jizya is among the Best ways to keep peace [between Muslims, and Non-Believers], if the other nations do not want to start a war.
View Quote

In short in 2002 they want us to pay them taxes for not being muslim or we should be massacred.

On the subject of Islam's image after sept 11 "Abu Qudama" posts: [b]Salamu alaykom,
the jews and christans will never be pleased with you untill you join them (quran)
untill you follow what they want you to follow the will hate you and as Allah (az) says in the quran that they hate you and they show it but what is in their hearts is worse than what they show, so by you just implementing what you are commanded to do in your deen they already hate you, so whether spt. 11 happened or didnt they would still feel the same, maybe now they show it openly. but insha'allah when we come and take their land and their women and children as booty they will have no choice but to accept it. And whoever tries to stop us will be answering to a bullet then the hell fire will be their abode. i cant wait was'salamu alaykum[/b]

Spread disinformation that US soldiers were involved in IDF raids on Jenin[url]www.clearguidance.com/showthread.php?s=60d822dab38177ce07e4e644dacf2d94&threadid=4044[/url]

tute_et_armis posts: "[b]NOTE: I admire Brother Khawaja Ashraf's courage and I agree with his analysis. I did not see an American plot at the time of Kargil but after 9-11 the whole plot became transparent. I have been warning my audiences in the U.S. since 1994 that America is waging a systematic war against Islam and Muslims. Muslim Americans had the greatest responsibility to wake up and start their own defense. Since 1998 I have been telling my audiences that we had no more than a fifteen year of window of opportunity to work on the American public opinion and turn it in our favor before it was too late."[/b]

They care about your opinion. How nice!
Link Posted: 5/23/2002 3:40:50 AM EDT
[#33]
[b]"We will never succumb to the disbelievers. We incline to peace as Muslims are peace loving people, but if the infidels occupy, destroy our land or harm our brothers and sisters. We vow to bring them down to their knees. Do not underestimate us my friend, Afghanistan is know as the “Graveyard of Superpowers”. We destroyed Imperial Britain and the Soviet Union. What you hear in the media is all lies and fabrications about the current situation. America is a formidable power, no doubt with the most sophisticated bombers in the world, but their soldiers are cowards and weak. These soldiers are bought up on McDonalds, doughnuts and ice cream. They have lived a life of luxury; they are no match for the soldiers of Islam whose only asset is their faith in Allah. To bring the morale and esteem of the Muslims down and to maintain their image of being a superpower, all media is controlled and only give what people want to hear. If America is doing so well, why did they need to send in British soldiers? America said the soldiers would be home before November, but it’s May now? America needs to back off and stop trying to dominate the world, otherwise retaliations will be inevitable."[/b]

-"caller2islam" from of all places: Britain! He'll fit in great and "enrich" their culture. I'm sure the multi-culti's are right!

A lot of happy posts over the murder of Daniel Pearl and video. Only one poster thought it was sick, to which "Abu Sulaiman: replies: [b]"Firstly Pearl is a Jew, Munafiq, Spy, and a Kaffir, do not be fooled by these people. Their hatred for Islaam can be seen from their Mouths and what their heart conceals is Much Worse.

Wallahi i do not see where the sick part is, slaughtering? Okay compare this to what the russians [only one nation, lets not even go to the arabian region]. They capture a mujahid, SubhanAllaah, do you have the slightest clue what type of tortur they put him throught? In Islaam we cannot punish them like this- you can't even tortur the kaffir- we just slit their throught, and its proven when you pass a special area in the neck, they no longer feel pain. So this kaffir only gets a few seconds of pain, SubhanAllaah. While the Mujahid in Jail, for more then 10 years getting daily Punishment recieves un-calculatable pain. And Tell me know which is more sick?

And Remember when we muslims capture a munifiq [muslim], we do the same to him, we slaughter him. What do you think of a Dirty Jew, Stupied Munafiq, Two-Timing Spy, and a Najis Kaffir? We do the same to him. Walhumdulilah.
View Quote

And Remember the Rasoul [saaws] slaughtered a great number of jews in one battle [I think Al-Azhab-Trench or around that time], the best of creation did this, because the jews back-stabbed Prophet Muhammed [saaws]. And if you think this is still sick, InshaAllaahi ta3ala your alive when mahdi is around cause your going to see many jew/munafiqqin heads on the floor.

Wa Aliakumu Assalaam Wa Rahamatullahi wa Barakatu.
[That tape of Pearl, placed in the hearts of the Kuffar Un-Imaginable Fear, InshaAllaahi ta3ala]"[/b]
Link Posted: 5/23/2002 4:00:35 AM EDT
[#34]
Some more overkill, but I think this stuff is so good you just couldn't make it up.

One of their members is questioned about why they came to the West and would they be loyal to the countries they live in -->

Lets see. Most of us were born here in the West. So you did not exactly "welcome us with open arms". I wonder what makes you assume we "came" here seeking "refuge".

I am really sorry if it upsets your breakfast. We Muslims have this little statement, and translated it means "There is no God but Allah, and Muhammad is His Messenger." It is our entire code of life, you see? We believe the only deity worthy of worship is God. We obey Him in what He has commanded to the best of our abilities.

If America seeks our "loyalty", she is not going to get it unless her demands are Islamically compatible."
View Quote
(Which I take as meaning that we must surrender to them first for them to be loyal to America.)

Originally posted by American [b]"Why are writing in the language of the Kuffar? Why do you speak it? Why do you live in the Dar-al-Kuffar?"[/b]

response:[b]"because i have to *sigh* i am really getting sick of your one sided ignorant remarks what is the purpose you are here?"[/b]

AHAHAHAHA! [:D]

Another: [b]"As Muslims, our duty is to our way of life, Islam.

Not to our country of birth. If America fights against a Muslim country, it is illegal for us to support her against the Muslims."[/b]

Wouldn't fight for "their country" if it was up against a "muslim country."

They all want infidels out of muslim lands but see absolutely no double standard in being here. Why? Because the tolerant westerners have told them it's okay: "Freedom of speech," "multiculturalism enriches us," and all that.

Why are these people here again and how is it in our interest? The more enlightened and compassionate here will tell.

Quoted:
So I guess some of you don't believe in the 1st anymore?
View Quote

Absolutely. I'd like to give them a 1st class ticket to...

Seriously, like their buddy in the UK who is being charged with soliciting murder, you can go too far, Chimborazo.

Link Posted: 5/23/2002 5:18:56 AM EDT
[#35]
[url]http://www.netsol.com/cgi-bin/whois/whois/?STRING=clearguidance.com&SearchType=do&STRING2.x=17&STRING2.y=10[/url]

Appears the domain owner is in Staten Island.

Probably had a good view during 9/11.

Link Posted: 5/23/2002 5:29:21 AM EDT
[#36]
KNOW YOUR ENEMY. Thats all i have to say about that site.
Link Posted: 5/23/2002 5:38:41 AM EDT
[#37]
Domain Name: CLEARGUIDANCE.COM

Administrative Contact, Technical Contact, Zone Contact:
     Halal Flowers
     Abu Hidayaah
     3400 RearMont Drive
     Staten Island, NY 10304
     US

[email protected]

Interesting... they'll sell you flowers... and use the money for Jihad. Or is it a front operation?

Quoted:
Don't be so quick to judge people by what the media states,or do you believe every think the media feeds you.
View Quote

We don't have to buy the media's story of these guys. You can read their own words. Go on over... who knows you might even feel at home. They don't like America either.

Quoted:
If you people put as much effort as you do as in spreading the flames of racism for protecting your right to bear arms, you'd all be owning machine guns and grenade launchers.
View Quote

Sorry for spreading racism again. [:(] Then again do Americans care what someone named 'scarecrow' thinks of them? I think not. Nonetheless I understand your willingness to stand up for your fellow Canadian, the host of "Muslim Youth." You get the tolerance merit badge.

Any gun boards in Canada that you might like better? Or are you also stuck with us the same as they are...

Link Posted: 5/23/2002 6:13:49 AM EDT
[#38]
Here's a trick that uses one of the weakness of most BB systems. Post a topic on something like Muslim chicks in bikinis and include a URL link to a picture. The trick is to have the URL point to a webserver where you have access to the logs.

Sit back and watch the logfile grow with IP addresses. Start a reverse lookup and find the big corporate IPs. Once you identify these, send the corporate email complaining about someone within their company posting about illegal and discriminatory hate on www.clearguidance.com. Many of the companies will search their proxy logs and fire those that do.

Link Posted: 5/23/2002 7:21:00 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm not a murderer justified by Allah.  Dont generalize.

Don't be so quick to judge people by what the media states,or do you believe every think the media feeds you.[}:D]
View Quote

I dont need the media. Just go read that web site.......WESTERNER!  
Link Posted: 5/23/2002 7:33:17 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
If you people put as much effort as you do as in spreading the flames of racism for protecting your right to bear arms....BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH
View Quote

Oh man, I'm glad I scrolled back see this.  How can you equate our dislike of extremist muslims to RACISM?!!?  Get off that bandwagon already!  I dont hate people who dont want to kill me and my country, BUT I do seriously dislike those who would, or those who sympathize with them.  By the way...where are the really cool gun boards in canada?  Why do you bother to come here?

Link Posted: 5/23/2002 7:40:33 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Here's a trick that uses one of the weakness of most BB systems. Post a topic on something like Muslim chicks in bikinis and include a URL link to a picture. The trick is to have the URL point to a webserver where you have access to the logs.

Sit back and watch the logfile grow with IP addresses. Start a reverse lookup and find the big corporate IPs. Once you identify these, send the corporate email complaining about someone within their company posting about illegal and discriminatory hate on www.clearguidance.com. Many of the companies will search their proxy logs and fire those that do.

View Quote

DAMN that's cool!!!!!! I wish someone would teach me how to do that stuff(hack)
Link Posted: 5/23/2002 11:01:13 AM EDT
[#42]
^
Link Posted: 5/23/2002 12:52:10 PM EDT
[#43]
Hey Garandman, now you, ETH and I are allies! Cool Huh! we must stay together and  protect each other.
 In all seriousness. this board is very scary. most of them are in the US. They do not have the courage to admit it.  I saw this starting with the inmate population right after 9-11. If you think you are safe, look again. They have money and wil buy illegal guns, and use them.
  It is place to watch and not troll. and Stator....great idea! many are most likely workers in U.S. companies. And they will look at our blonde haired, blue- eyed daughters, lust for them as they are beneath them. But they will circumcise and beat their women....so much for civilization.
Link Posted: 5/23/2002 1:51:46 PM EDT
[#44]
Wait a minute. I don't see garandman's ID on any post in this scroll. I thought sure that he'd have a half dozen or so messages here telling us all that we shouldn't persecute the poor Muslims, and reminding us all that the Israelis are "baaaaad people".

Having said that, I personally would rather see anyone who goes to this site set forth any disputes or arguments with what's on it in a clear and reasoned way (notice I didn't say reasonable, just reasoned).  For those who want to troll for it's own sake,  hey, have fun. It's not my style, but my style ain't the only way to go in this world.
Link Posted: 5/23/2002 2:54:27 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Sorry for spreading racism again. [:(] Then again do Americans care what someone named 'scarecrow' thinks of them? I think not. Nonetheless I understand your willingness to stand up for your fellow Canadian, the host of "Muslim Youth." You get the tolerance merit badge.

Any gun boards in Canada that you might like better? Or are you also stuck with us the same as they are...

View Quote

I don't give a shit who cares what I think of them or not, all I care is what I beleive in and don't give a shit about anyone elses stupid irational feellings.

As for standing up for my fellow Canadian? Are you retarded or do you only play one on this board? I specifically said I support anyone who goes over to that board and makes a valid point while keepping self integrity, something I knew NONE of you could do.

This mindset retards like yourself have of "All muslim extremist are evildoers" is no better then "All negro extremist are evildoers". You people paint them out as guilty before proven innocent. Where the fuck do you live? In a communist slum? I guess only Canada still keeps true to that beleif.

[img]http://academic.udayton.edu/race/06hrights/images/beginning.jpg[/img]

Put on yer bed sheets and take out your AR's, we gut ourselves some muslims to kill.
Link Posted: 5/23/2002 2:59:51 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Boom Stick:
Oh man, I'm glad I scrolled back see this.  How can you equate our dislike of extremist muslims to RACISM?!!?  Get off that bandwagon already!  I dont hate people who dont want to kill me and my country, BUT I do seriously dislike those who would, or those who sympathize with them.  By the way...where are the really cool gun boards in canada?  Why do you bother to come here?
View Quote

I come here because there is no AR15.ca gun board, and because there are many people on this board who like to think outside the box. And Goatboy has no problem with international members joining this board, I don't see a USA only sign here, do you? Maybe soon he will make a trailer park AR15 owners section especially for you so that you can leave the rest of the respectable people here alone.

For someone with under 500 post you talk as though what you say means .02cents.
Link Posted: 5/23/2002 3:14:17 PM EDT
[#47]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top