Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 5:18:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 5:23:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Neutral evil.

Geez...and all this time, I thought I was being good.  
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 6:38:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Lawful Good  --  how the heck did that happen?
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 7:20:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Lawful Good  --  how the heck did that happen?
View Quote

You just haven't been trying hard enough.

Try stomping puppies.  It always works for me!  [;)]

the_reject
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 7:22:03 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 7:37:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 7:48:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Just plain Neutral....Cool
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 7:51:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Neutral.

How boring.

Av.
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 8:52:27 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 9:01:46 AM EDT
[#10]
I can't believe that nobody else on here is chaotic neutral. I really must be screwed up...

A chaotic neutral character follows his whims. He is an individualist first and last. He values his own liberty but doesn’t strive to protect others’ freedom. He avoids authority, resents restrictions, and challenges traditions. The chaotic neutral character does not intentionally disrupt organizations as part of a campaign of anarchy. To do so, he would have to be motivated either by good (and a desire to liberate others) or evil (and a desire to make those different from himself suffer). The common phrase for chaotic neutral is "true chaotic." Remember that the chaotic neutral character may be unpredictable, but his behavior is not totally random. He is not as likely to jump off a bridge as to cross it. Chaotic neutral is the best alignment you can be because it represents true freedom both from society’s restrictions and from a do-gooder’s zeal.

Link Posted: 5/13/2002 9:50:20 AM EDT
[#11]
Neutral Evil.  Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 10:29:49 AM EDT
[#12]
I got Lawful Good, but I don't see how.

Link Posted: 5/13/2002 10:37:49 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

I said it once, I'll say it again.

Stomp some puppies.

[:D]

the_reject
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 11:08:49 AM EDT
[#14]
I came out neutral (no surprise)  but when I arbitrarily reversed my answers on the test (1=4, 2=3 etc.) I came out chaotic evil.
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 12:06:39 PM EDT
[#15]
True neutral... hmmm.
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 12:13:09 PM EDT
[#16]
True Neutral.

Lack of conviction says it all!  However, I can act without prejudice to one side or another.
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 12:33:37 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

I knew it... you and EricTheHun.[:D]

Quoted:
Chaotic Evil, baby...

The only way to be...

the_reject
View Quote

I reject you. You and your alignment cohort Hillary Clinton, both. [IMG]http://www.theunholytrinity.org/cracks_smileys/contrib/ed/laugh.gif[/IMG]

Quoted:
Neutral Good,but I think it meant................[size=5][red]Natural God[/size=5][/red][:D]
View Quote

Let me be the first to recommend an Opthamologist... either that or a really good shrink!

Link Posted: 5/13/2002 12:35:15 PM EDT
[#18]
I got Lawful Neutral..... hmmm....

Link Posted: 5/13/2002 12:43:39 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Chaotic Evil, baby...

The only way to be...

the_reject
View Quote

I reject you. You and your alignment cohort Hillary Clinton, both. [IMG]http://www.theunholytrinity.org/cracks_smileys/contrib/ed/laugh.gif[/IMG]
View Quote

Hey!  Hitlery isn't chaotic evil...

She's chaotic stupid...

the_reject
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 1:07:12 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

She's chaotic stupid...
View Quote

Hmmm... how can you be sure she's not just chaotic ugly?
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 4:16:42 PM EDT
[#21]
I used to think of myself as being chaotic good, but after taking the test a couple of years ago i turned out to be Lawfull Neutral, AKA the "judge".

I still play D&D when i can. I prefer it over online computer crap. There is noting better then being at a table with friends. A beer in one hand and a pencil in the other hovering over your potato chip stained character sheet and making fun of the new girl's character. Last group i was with was nearly 50/50 boy/girl, hee hee. [:)]

Unfortuanetly most people dont have the time, or they would rather play immpersonal computer games with someone you cant really joke with or pick on.

lib who plays a Drow preistess of Elistraee

Link Posted: 5/13/2002 4:31:48 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

I remember a now-famous munchkin one-shot adventure where we had to kill Lloth's avatar and a veritable army of Drow...  We all nearly died, as cheesed up as our characters were...

Elistraee rezzed the fallen, and when/if we ever play that game again (more for amusement than anything), we are supposed to track Lloth's ass down on her home plane...

Right...

the_reject
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 4:32:46 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

You like playing female characters, eh. [;)] Exploring your feminine side. [:D]
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 4:55:01 PM EDT
[#24]
True Neutral...all those years of law school paid off.
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 7:19:36 PM EDT
[#25]
Never played the game but, I'm Neutral Good.
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 7:22:00 PM EDT
[#26]

True Neutral...all those years of law school paid off.
View Quote

JOKE:
 ??? Isn't it a good thing to notice when you are slipping into hell???  
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 7:32:27 PM EDT
[#27]
------------------
Chaotic Good

A chaotic good character acts as his conscience directs him with little regard for what others expect of him. He makes his own way, but he’s kind and benevolent. He believes in goodness and right but has little use for laws and regulations. He hates it when people try to intimidate others and tell them what to do. He follows his own moral compass, which, although good, may not agree with that of society. Chaotic good is the best alignment you can be because it combines a good heart with a free spirit.

-----------------------------
Pretty much what I expected...

Juggernaut
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 9:48:40 PM EDT
[#28]
Anyone still playing D&D?  Answer honestly if you dare.  I just got a call from some buddies who want to finish a campaign we left off on ten years ago on the brink of all out war.  I still have everything (despite the efforts of my wife to get me to burn it) and am toying with taking them up on one last D&D power weekend.  They of course are all still single, workng dead end jobs, while I have moved on to wife and kids.  Am I a loser for even entertaining the thought?
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 9:51:28 PM EDT
[#29]
I haven't played in months, personally, but that's more due to lack of opportunity than anything else.

You should go back to finish the campaign...  [;)]

the_reject
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 10:21:41 PM EDT
[#30]
I think it's perfectly ok, just as long as you don't suit up in your Mithral Chain mail with the matching Elven +5 against Fire Giants long sword.
Link Posted: 5/14/2002 12:08:53 AM EDT
[#31]

Your Character’s Alignment

Based on your answers to the quiz, your character’s most likely alignment is Chaotic Evil.

Chaotic Evil

A chaotic evil character does whatever his greed, hatred, and lust for destruction drive him to do. He is hot-tempered, vicious, arbitrarily violent, and unpredictable. If simply out for whatever he can get, he is ruthless and brutal. If he is committed to the spread of evil and chaos, he is even worse. Thankfully, his plans are haphazard, and any groups he joins or forms are poorly organized. Typically, chaotic evil people can only be made to work together by force, and their leader lasts only as long as he can thwart attempts to topple or assassinate him. The demented sorcerer pursuing mad schemes of vengeance and havoc is chaotic evil. Chaotic evil is sometimes called "demonic" because demons are the epitome of chaotic evil. Chaotic evil is the most dangerous alignment because it represents the destruction not only of beauty and life but of the order on which beauty and life depend.

Thats what Mom says about me too.
Link Posted: 5/14/2002 12:24:23 AM EDT
[#32]
Neutral.
Link Posted: 5/14/2002 9:05:52 AM EDT
[#33]
Neutral good.

I can live with that.

It's been years since I've played RPG's though I graduated out of the highly regulated D&D game engine to the much more fluid and flexible GURPS system in the late 80's and had been playing in a home-made system for a few years before that with a lot more character classes and variability.

GURPS btw is the Generic Universal Role Playing System.  It uses a single set of  basic rules to allow you to build a gaming environment in whatever genre you choose from stone age to ultra-futuristic space fantasy, Lovecraftian horror, spec ops, espionage, etc.  A wide variety of genre books sprang up to cover virtually every possibility.  Any active gamers out there, I strongly advise you to check out GURPS.
Link Posted: 5/14/2002 10:16:43 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Chaotic Evil.

Damn, I [i]AM[/i] a Bastard!
[devil]
View Quote

CN is worse than CE.  You might not know what CE will do, but it will be bad.  CN doesn't know what he will do.....even after he as done it!

SRM
View Quote

CN is usually a mentally unstable individual,
that can be fun - if the DM is cool. [:D]
View Quote

I am Chaotic Neutral.. be warned..
Link Posted: 5/14/2002 11:20:13 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:

She's chaotic stupid...
View Quote

Hmmm... how can you be sure she's not just chaotic ugly?
View Quote

That would be Chelsa
Link Posted: 5/14/2002 11:52:00 AM EDT
[#36]
Used to play GURPs with some friends who have since moved on to college. we usually made our charecters as a group for the fun of it. but never talked to each other about the char's skills. unless they were to be a pair. (pilot/gunner, ect)

we were doing a D&D type quest to see how GURPs worked vs D&D. when we made these chars they were made seperate and met in a barn (hey at least it wasnt the usual bar deal. never mind what they were doing in the barn they just met there, i dont think i want to know either... GM was a odd fellow ;)) anyhow, all 6 of them by random luck had Weirdness magnet, if anyone still has a gurps book, read up on that one. with 6 chars with the weirdness magnet disabilty we had some INTERESTING times. aliens and UFOs, blue lights flying overhead. other things that just made you go.. HUH?
Link Posted: 5/14/2002 12:02:55 PM EDT
[#37]
I turned out to be neutral, which is actually the alignment that leaves the most options open.  Think about it.  Laws are only meaningful when they serve you and the whole Good/Evil debate means nothing.  This is the alignment of choice of all sociopaths.  If you are neutral, you view each decision based upon the merits of the outcome, without any guiding force.

I remain, as always,
everything but documented.

-White Horse
Link Posted: 5/14/2002 12:13:54 PM EDT
[#38]
Chaotic Good... go figure.
Link Posted: 5/14/2002 12:26:58 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 5/14/2002 12:31:49 PM EDT
[#40]
Alignment?...

Will this tell me why my tires wear badly? [:D]
Link Posted: 5/14/2002 1:53:07 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

You like playing female characters, eh. [;)] Exploring your feminine side. [:D]
View Quote

[:D]sure. Actually i also DM. Zilvra Calimar the Sword Dancer is one of about forty or so D&D characters. Most now are too boring (or to powerfull to be fun) to use so they have just become NPC's. Zilvra remains one of my favorite characters because i like the diety she worships. Elistraee is a hippie chick whose female dominated clergy enjoy running through the woods naked hunting wild game.[:D][:D][:D]

In my last campaign i played a male Druid. Druids are boring. I prefer preists and thieves mostly. Somehow those two classes seem to go together, imagine that [;)]

lib
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top