Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/10/2002 12:42:42 PM EDT
[url]http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/681485/posts[/url]
Palys turn Christian shrine into open sewer...no outrage among the leftie
american and Eurotrash press...Paly lovers find excuses for them.
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 12:46:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Hey, my kids know me as teh man who can hold it for a thousand miles, but after a day or two, you got to pee, no if's or buts.  After a few days, the feces is coming out.  Say you were surrounded by a buch of guys who were waiting to snipe you, don't you honestly think you would find a place inside to relieve yourself?  Jesus's birth place or not, I know I would.
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 12:50:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Being locked up in a room with Yasir Arafat and his aides for weeks wouldn't be fun either.
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 12:56:55 PM EDT
[#3]
What do you think would be the world-wide response by the "peace-loving" and tolerant muslims to a similar occupation and desecration of a major muslim holy site?

Christians today are ten million frigging times more tolerant than those backward pricks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top