Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/10/2002 5:50:43 AM EDT
I was listening to NPR on my way into work this morning, and they were talking about the shootings at the Southern Appalachia Law School, the one where the Nigerian student killed three and wounded several others. I believe he was stopped by two students with guns of their own, correct?

Not a single word about the actions of armed citizens in ending the shooting spree.

Not one, single frikking word.

I know NPR is a leftie statist radio channel, but still. I expect more from them. Harrumph.
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 2:46:10 PM EDT
[#1]
I listen to NPR to deprive them of income as I never donate to them.  >gg< NPR has NEVER, AFAIK, had a pro-gun story. They have had a few "balanced" ones but never a pro story.

NPR can rot in the same hole with all of their liberal ilk, AFAIC.
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 2:51:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 2:56:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Why do we even [b]need[/b] National Public Radio anyways?
View Quote

Cause. Real comerical stations would never, ever pay those crapy people for those lousy stories...

And since we cant have people going thru life realizing they need to find a new career cause it might [i]hurt[/i] thier feeling.....we have NPR

oh and because SNL needs to make fun of them....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top