Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 5/9/2002 11:35:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/9/2002 11:58:44 PM EDT by Imbroglio]
I like the 1985 version better. [url]www.silkcitysurfers.com/rasound/RealAmer.html[/url] I am a real American, Fight for the rights of every man; I am a real American, fight for what's right--fight for your life! When it comes crashing down, and it hurts to hide; ya' gotta take a stand, it don't help to hide. Well, you hurt my friends, and you hurt my pride; I gotta be a man--I can't let it slide I am a real American, Fight for the rights of every man; I am a real American, fight for what's right--fight for your life! I don't feel too strong about right and wrong; And I don't take trouble for very long. I got somethin' deep inside of me,and courage is the thing that keeps us free. I am a real American, Fight for the rights of every man; I am a real American, fight for what's right--fight for your life! Well you hurt my friends, and you hurt my pride. I gotta be a man--I can't let it slide! I am a real American, Fight for the rights of every man; I am a real American, fight for what's right--fight for your life! I am a real American, Fight for the rights of every man; I am a real American, fight for what's right--fight for your life!
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 6:28:27 AM EDT
Ridin' the storm out, waitin' for the thaw out On a full moon night in the Rocky Mountain winter. My wine bottle's low, watching for the snow I've been thinking lately of what I'm missing in the city. And I'm not missing a thing Watchin' the full moon crossing the range Ridin' the storm out Ridin' the storm out. My lady's beside me, she's there to guide me. She says that alone we've finally found home. The wind outside is frightening, but it's kinder than the lightning life in the city. It's a hard life to live but it gives back what you give.
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 7:00:22 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/10/2002 7:03:11 AM EDT by DScott]
I love you You love me We're a happy family With a great big hug And a kiss From me to you Won't you say You love me too?
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 7:22:09 AM EDT
Up between her buttocks My fist shall thrust She screams for every knuckle as her insides bust..... [:D]
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 7:59:43 AM EDT
Dude, that's just wrong... the_reject
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 8:05:40 AM EDT
s0ulzer0, Man you given us GA guys a bad rep. [;)]
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 8:11:38 AM EDT
Sorry guys, DScott's "love" lyrics just pushed me to do it! [:D]
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 8:44:52 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/10/2002 9:12:08 AM EDT by DScott]
Ah, poop! Try here for a lameass joke: [url]http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Stage/5150/anibarney.gif[/url] I never knew that about Geoshitties... now I hate them even more! (Edited to fix bad link... *and* the joke...)
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 8:49:23 AM EDT
Lovely red x you got there... Hasn't anyone told you that Geoshitties doesn't allow linking of content like this? [;)] the_reject
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 1:43:03 PM EDT
Communists.
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 1:51:37 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Imbroglio: Communists.
View Quote
[}:D]
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 1:56:36 PM EDT
Originally Posted By s0ulzer0: Up between her buttocks My fist shall thrust She screams for every knuckle as her insides bust..... [:D]
View Quote
....[rolleyes]
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 2:13:33 PM EDT
Originally Posted By deadeye47:
Originally Posted By s0ulzer0: Up between her buttocks My fist shall thrust She screams for every knuckle as her insides bust..... [:D]
View Quote
....[rolleyes]
View Quote
Sorry. Not everyone can write for Hallmark. [:D]
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 2:33:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/10/2002 2:36:21 PM EDT by DScott]
Originally Posted By Imbroglio: Communists.
View Quote
"I am a real American, Fight for the rights of every man;" "Unless he doesn't agree with me, then I call him names."
Top Top