Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/3/2002 6:31:44 PM EDT
Well.......

I am all ready to go turkey hunting tomorrow with my 9 year old son..

When I get a call on the cell from my mother in law ( my wife and daughter are over visiting) that my wife is in the hospital......Kidney stones!!  Needless to say my wife is Not well at all..

Soooooo

We are going hunting anyway....she insisted.

I will swing by the hospital afterwards to see how she is doing.....

Oh that plus my laptop was hit by a virus....GMT??  I am trying to kill it as we speak.
Link Posted: 5/3/2002 6:38:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/3/2002 6:42:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/3/2002 6:52:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Best wishes to the wife, congrats on picking what sounds like one hell of a fine woman, and good luck turkey hunting!
Link Posted: 5/3/2002 6:52:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks guys...

My son and I have been planing this hunt all winter...

We are just a few miles out of town but its his first turkey hunt.

My wife is very understanding of my love of the woods and passing this on to my son.....

I just wish her luck in passing this stone!!!

Link Posted: 5/3/2002 7:10:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I thought turkey hunting was on for Sunday, but when I called my hunting partner I could hear the wife in the background, she sounded like one of the adults from the Charlie Brown tv shows -WAH! WAH! WA! WAH! WAH!-tough being the last single guy in the world, the wives just LOVE my early Friday phone calls ("whatever he wants NO! you remember what happened last time!!")
View Quote

Seriously, man, my friends's wives are such a pain in my ass, it makes me more resolved not to get one.

Stormbringer, yours sounds nice, and I hope she feels better soon.
Link Posted: 5/3/2002 7:16:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Wow man, you've got some woman!  GO HUNTING ANYWAY?!?!?!?  HAAAAA HAA HA HA HA!  That's some good shit!
Link Posted: 5/3/2002 7:20:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Good luck on the hunt.

I hope your wife gets well soon.

She is obviously a great one.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top