Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/3/2002 9:52:01 AM EDT
Consider this, Gore has already lost one. Losing candidates rarely are run again due to the stigma. Mondale, Duhkakis (sp?), etc.

It is a NEW century and prime for a WOMAN President. Oprah viewers think in exactly this kind of retarted way.

The PAYBACK VOTE. There is a huge false perception that the last election was stolen and that the DEMS actually one. Despite later studies that prove even if you counted graffitti outside of polling places Gore still lost. As a result DEMS, and MODERATES will vote Democrat to get even with Republicans for stealing the election.

New Yorkers, who would rather have her screwing up the entire country than their state exclusively. No it don't make sense but they elected her in the first place. She wasn't even a resident. Did that make sense?

ENDING THE DYNASTY. You know the evil Bush Plan to rule the world (New World Order) crap. But Joe Kennedys plan for a double term for John, Bob and Teddy was ok cause it had a cool name like Camelot.

The Religious Right. Many people see us mired in the middle east conflict as a result of strong Republican ties to the religious right. We got attacked for 8 years under Clinton but that won't be noticed.

People feel the need to reward Hillary for suffering so much personal indignity with such grace. I swear to god there are people who think like this. And they vote.

I could go on and on, but not sure if I could stomach typing any more liberal mindset crap. Take a trip over to DU and ask "Would Hillary Make a Good President?" and it will go for 100 pages of pure ass sucking and delusion.

Am I the only one who thinks there are scarier things than the 2004 Ban?
Link Posted: 5/3/2002 10:00:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/3/2002 10:02:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Hilary will be the Vice Presidential canidate, and Gore will be the President. Gore will run more middle-of-the-road and placate enough gun owners to win the presidency this time.
Link Posted: 5/3/2002 10:11:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Hilary will be the Vice Presidential canidate, and Gore will be the President. .
View Quote

[puke] [puke] [puke]
Link Posted: 5/3/2002 10:11:30 AM EDT
[#4]
I remember reading something by a Democratic Party analyst, on potentiality of candidates for '04. His analysis of Hillary was, I think, dead on, in that she is not a viable candidate if the Dems want to win.

There are two segments of the vote that are vital to secure in order to win. First, the moderates...those in the middle fringe, which includes the non-2 party aligned voters. Second, the 'turncoats', the leaning away members of the opposition party. Hillary has little chance of the first and almost no chance of the second. She is still a very partisan personality, and she evokes very partisan feelings. It's much more likely that a moderate Republican would vote AGAINST her, and not FOR her. And she also maintains the stigma of 8 years of Clinton. She would generally be a bad choice for a presidential candidate. Thank God.

I could go on and on, but not sure if I could stomach typing any more liberal mindset crap. Take a trip over to DU and ask "Would Hillary Make a Good President?" and it will go for 100 pages of pure ass sucking and delusion.
View Quote

The same DU that from one mouth pushes the necessity of EU/AU-style firearms laws, but out of another calls for arming themselves to protect against Bush and the Religious right?
[puke]
Link Posted: 5/3/2002 10:21:28 AM EDT
[#5]
[img]http://www.hunting-pictures.com/members/Boomholzer/hillary&chelsea.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 5/3/2002 10:28:08 AM EDT
[#6]
My wife, before we met, voted for Clinton in those two Presidential elections. She has since had her eyes opened and while she sees some good things in the Democratic party (such as concern for the disenfranchised), she is dead set against them using our tax money for a bunch of people that will not work!

Knowing my wife's political history, I asked her if she would vote for Hillary in 2004. She said that she believes Hillary is a very well educated woman but is without a shred of morals or self esteem. She thinks that no sensible woman would vote for a woman that was cheated on, repeatedly, and did not stand up for herself. I think my wife may be on to something here. Even the Oprah voters will think twice about voting for a woman that will not take charge in her own home. If she cannot keep her own home in order, how will she keep the nation in order?
Link Posted: 5/3/2002 10:37:58 AM EDT
[#7]
I'm thinking 2008
Link Posted: 5/3/2002 10:43:51 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/3/2002 10:44:20 AM EDT
[#9]
Heil Hitlary!

[puke]

- CD
Link Posted: 5/3/2002 10:55:49 AM EDT
[#10]
Nixon lost. Then won.
Reagan lost. Then won.
Bush I lost. Then won.

It happens often enough.

Will "The Smartest Woman in The World" run?

Depends on the circumstances.

She won't run if there's a chance she'll be trounced (strong economy, terrorists on the run, MidEast stability)

She will definitely run if either of the following happen:
* weak economy/recession
* another 9-11

The key is who will she pair with? (or better yet who'd want to BE PAIRED with HER?)
* Al Gore? strong ticket only if Bush is floundering.
* Joe Liberman? Loooo-hooo-hooooooo-ser
* John Kerry?  Possible.
* John Edwards? very interesting!

Odds are she'd pick a very popular moderate Dem to run with her.

No matter what, economic circumstances will mostly dictate the outcome of the next election (as they usually do).

Link Posted: 5/3/2002 10:58:17 AM EDT
[#11]
My prediction is the war on terrorists, including Saddam, is going to heat up before it cools off.  Same thing with the Israeli - Arab conflict.  Americans won't change their President in the middle of a fight.  Bush wins in 2004 no matter who runs against him

Hillary realizes this and won't be part of a losing ticket in 2004.  She will campaign actively for whoever runs in order to collect favors in 2008.  In 2006 she will run for re-election in NY and win.  Coming off a successful re-election campaign, Hillary will be viewed as a capable leader who withstood everything the Republicans could throw against her.

My guess is by 2008 there will be enough confidential information revealed about the Clinton Administration's corruption that she will be spending too much time explaining her side of the story.  She will run in the primaries, but won't get enough votes in fly-over country.  Super Tuesday will be the end of her presidential aspirations in 2008.

Of course, it would be great if the voters of New York would do the rest of us a favor in 2006 and send her ass packing.  Unfortunately New Yorkers don't care because so many of them immigrated from countries where Hillary is seen as a compassionate, benevolent leader.  She's a big improvement compared to what they are used to.
Link Posted: 5/3/2002 11:21:05 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 5/3/2002 11:26:52 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
[img]http://www.hunting-pictures.com/members/Boomholzer/hillary&chelsea.jpg[/img]
View Quote

Now if you were in public school, you'd be arrested for threatening the life of a Senator.

Link Posted: 5/3/2002 11:31:55 AM EDT
[#14]
Read "Unlimited Access" by Gary Aldrich.  After that, not only would you not vote for Hillary, you wouldn't throw her a life preserver if she fell overboard.  The woman is the classic power hungry, ruthless politician.
Link Posted: 5/3/2002 11:36:59 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 5/3/2002 11:43:09 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Now if you were in public school, you'd be arrested for threatening the life of a Senator.

View Quote

DISCLAIMER: There is no implied assassination agenda on my part. I did not construct the photo; I merely posted it as a form of political humor. If it offends anyone I will remove it (although I highly doubt that it does). [:D]
Link Posted: 5/3/2002 11:45:53 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Hilary will be the Vice Presidential canidate, and Gore will be the President. Gore will run more middle-of-the-road and placate enough gun owners to win the presidency this time.
View Quote
Then Gore will be added to the list of many associated with the Clintons who have died mysterious deaths and the she-bitch will ascend to the Presidency.  Shady, as is everything with those two.
Link Posted: 5/3/2002 11:49:25 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Nixon lost. Then won.
View Quote

Yes, Nixon lost to Kennedy and then won later. But only after the Johnson Administration alienated BOTH Dems and Repubs.

Quoted:
Reagan lost. Then won.
Bush I lost. Then won.
View Quote

Neither lost a Presidential election to win later.

Link Posted: 5/3/2002 11:50:47 AM EDT
[#19]
A few days ago someone started a thread that asked if we would vote for GWB if he signed onto another AW Ban.

The consensus was, "No".  Actually many people wrote, "Hell No!".

Considering the abject panic over a possible run for president by a liberal, one would think that GWB might not be that bad after all.

Chances are 100% that the next Democratic presidential candidate will be Anti-gun.

Your outlook is much better for a second term with Bush.  Sorry if I offend you 3rd partiers, cold logic is what forces me to say this.
Link Posted: 5/3/2002 11:50:56 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

DISCLAIMER: There is no implied assassination agenda on my part. I did not construct the photo; I merely posted it as a form of political humor. If it offends anyone I will remove it (although I highly doubt that it does). [:D]
View Quote

I am offeneded by the lack of additional crosshairs on multiple targets.
Link Posted: 5/3/2002 2:06:44 PM EDT
[#21]
Hard-case hit the nail square on the head about Hillary for Prez in 2004.  2008 is another matter though, and possibly she may be used for a VP in 2004.  A risky strategy, but possible.

2004 I think we're looking at Daschile (sp?) or Biden.  If "Fast Eddie" Rendell wins in PA later this year, he may make a try at Prez - he's already got some support in the DNC.  Hate to say it, but I think Feinstein is another possible for VP in 2004.
Link Posted: 5/3/2002 2:13:04 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
She was all set until the cameras caught her rolling her eyes and being disrespectful during Bush's speech to the Senate on the 9/11 attack.
View Quote

That certainly pissed me off.....although I smirked when I noticed that the camera kept coming back to her ugly mug to show the public how she really is. Notice how may times the camera focused in on her? If it was not for the fact that she is politically associated with NY I would have thought that the producer was Republican and taking advantage of Hillary's smug eye-rolls.
I certainly hope it further damaged her public rep.
Link Posted: 5/3/2002 2:19:45 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nixon lost. Then won.
View Quote

Yes, Nixon lost to Kennedy and then won later. But only after the Johnson Administration alienated BOTH Dems and Repubs.
Quoted:
Reagan lost. Then won.
Bush I lost. Then won.
View Quote

Neither lost a Presidential election to win later.
View Quote

Technically that's true, each lost in the primaries.

In the last 30 years, losing a Presidential Election either meant the incumbent President  rides off into the sunset (Ford, Carter, Bush I) or the challenger gets so thoroughly trounced he's reduced to nothing more than a red splotch on the sidewalk that everyone steps way over to avoid (McGovern, Mondale, Dukakis, Dole)

Bush/Gore was very different.

I don't see Gore's loss as a major detriment to his chance of running again (though it doesn't help). He won by the slimmest of margins and, with the right "repackaging" and proper economic environment (recession) there's no reason to think that the majority of Democ[b]rat[/b]s wouldn't dump W just for the fun of it.

Back on target... Bottom-line, Hillary will definintely run only if there's no chance she'll be blown out.

The Dems will give her one shot.
Link Posted: 5/3/2002 2:27:10 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
She was all set until the cameras caught her rolling her eyes and being disrespectful during Bush's speech to the Senate on the 9/11 attack. It's going to take a while for that to wear off. Senator Evan Bayh has been groomed for president since he first entered public life. Watch it happen. Remember him, he was the guy who vigorously shook clinton's hand while introducing him as a role model for the next election. He's got a knockout wife. I think she used to be Mrs. Kalifornia or something, and twins. They present a nice Ken and Barbie picture. Hang on to your 2nd amendment rights with both hands if he gets elected. He is not the smooth, mellow sort he appears in public and neither is his wife.
View Quote

Issue 1: Hillary [rolleyes] -
BIG PR-mistake, but the public won't remember and the media won't remind them. Non-issue.

Issue 2: Evan Bayh -
Definite contender, though word on the street says John Edwards is being groomed as the new and improved "Man From Hope/New-New-Democ[b]rat[/b]". A Southerner, speaks very well, handsome, comes across as very charming (there goes the soccer-mom votes) and is apparently not as blatantly two-faced as Der Schlickmeister. He's the man to watch - though Bayh could be the dark horse.
Link Posted: 5/3/2002 2:37:22 PM EDT
[#25]
Hillary Clinton is carrying around a lot of political baggage. I hope she does run, because whoever is running against her will have a field day. The mainstream news media has been treating her past transgressions with kid gloves and writing all kinds of puff pieces on her.
Link Posted: 5/3/2002 4:31:42 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

View Quote

I am offeneded by the lack of additional crosshairs on multiple targets.
View Quote
...yeah,like imbro's dream girl there...what do they say,the seed does not fall far from the tree?
Link Posted: 5/3/2002 5:42:45 PM EDT
[#27]
Its gonna be hard for ANYONE to beat Dubya in '04....beacuse his runnning mate is gonna be Condi Rice! Bank on it.
Link Posted: 5/3/2002 7:46:48 PM EDT
[#28]
Who or what is "DU"?
Link Posted: 5/3/2002 7:55:48 PM EDT
[#29]
Why are we even talking about the Great Unclean Evil One who's name should never be spoken?
Link Posted: 5/3/2002 8:02:51 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
what do they say,the seed does not fall far from the tree?
View Quote

Isn't that "The seed doesn't fall far from the dress"?  Or is that just Billie's saying?
Link Posted: 5/3/2002 8:10:31 PM EDT
[#31]
Two words:

Clinton-McCain
Link Posted: 5/3/2002 11:36:06 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Who or what is "DU"?
View Quote

I almost hate to tell you for fear you may subject yourself to it. Even worse you might feel compelled to go try and explain facts to these people.

[url]www.democraticunderground.com[/url]

Personally I'd rather teach hygine to Somalis.
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 5:40:25 AM EDT
[#33]
Let her run, the embarassment of her being there would be enough to kill her. Hitlery commited political suicide on 9-11 with her board, uncareing attitude durring the presidents address to the country, it was like the whole event was benethe her concern. I dont see how she got elected to the possition she has anyway, the onlything she knows how to do is stir up sh@# and hope her husbands activities  drum up sympathy for her and cover up her own affairs with the young ladies.
I have no use for the B!tch, and in reality, neither do any other Americans.

[:)>]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top