Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/3/2002 7:55:32 AM EDT
[url]http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/677426/posts[/url]
Link Posted: 5/3/2002 8:08:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Sounds good to me.  If this stops one kid from going on a rampage, its worth it.  Now if they supplemented this with gun safety tips on NEVER to touch guns without permission and attention by a parent as well as other stuff, it'd be a well rounded educational tool.  However, I can imagine them doing that "tell your parents if a friend's house has guns" stigma routine as well, so maybe this is enough!

I'm sure atleast one of you is going to tell me I'm wrong and that this is a bad show though.  If it is aimed at violence, its good, if its aimed at the "evil gun" then its point will miss kids altogether.
Link Posted: 5/3/2002 8:23:24 AM EDT
[#2]
I'd like to see how they portray "the gun accidentally discharges."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top