Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/3/2002 3:57:01 AM EDT
Received an email from a friend in Israel that contains an aerial photo of the city/camp.  If you recall the news always carried footage of mass destruction and mostly rubble.  The photo shows a small section, maybe 3 blocks, that has been destroyed. All other sections of the city looks intact.  Just a guess that the total amount of damage equals less than 1% of the city.

No wonder the UN investigation was cancelled.
Link Posted: 5/3/2002 9:33:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Too bad they didn't flatten the rest of it.  Arafart should have been able to see for miles after he climbed out of his rubble heap.

Link Posted: 5/3/2002 9:47:06 AM EDT
[#2]
It's clear that the Israelis were targeting a specific part of the camp. Had they been interested in maximizing damage to the camp, or killing civilians with heavy weapons, the damage would have been spread out.
Link Posted: 5/3/2002 9:49:57 AM EDT
[#3]
An Israeli soldier tells me the Pal's are dragging animal carcasses into the streets, and hiding them under cars and whatnot, so the streets smell like rotting bodies for the press.
Link Posted: 5/3/2002 9:53:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Hey , rats only usually inhabit one nest at a time.

OOOOH.

Ben
Link Posted: 5/3/2002 11:05:44 AM EDT
[#5]
I saw Israeli military footage on the Alan Keyes show last night. From a helicopter, it showed a small crowd of palestinians marching and carrying a dead body in Jenin.  They tripped and fell.  The body being carried fell to the ground.  A couple of seconds later, the "dead" body gets up and starts running.

I wonder how many others we on see TV are fake also.
Link Posted: 5/3/2002 11:27:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Can someone post that photo? My dad thinks that the whole city was leveled and thousands of  palestinians were killed by the Israelis for sport! Of coarse my dad watches Gumble in the morning and belives EVERY word that guy farts out of his mouth! [puke]
Link Posted: 5/3/2002 11:42:28 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I saw Israeli military footage on the Alan Keyes show last night. From a helicopter, it showed a small crowd of palestinians marching and carrying a dead body in Jenin.  They tripped and fell.  The body being carried fell to the ground.  A couple of seconds later, the "dead" body gets up and starts running.

I wonder how many others we on see TV are fake also.
View Quote

aw. come on... I [b]REALLY[/b] need alink to that.....   Ill make sure every one in earth sees that one....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top