Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/1/2002 8:26:13 AM EDT
Well if Mohammad won't go to the mountain, the mountain will have to come to Mohammad!

It's [b]May Day[/b] for our very own [b]wiggy762[/b]!

Happy Birthday, wiggy762!!!
[bday] [>]:)][>]:)][>]:)][>]:)][>]:)][>]:)][>]:)][>]:)][>]:)][>]:)][:o)][>]:)][>]:)][>]:)][>]:)][>]:)][>]:)][>]:)][>]:)][>]:)][>]:)][>]:)][>]:)][>]:)][>]:)][>]:)][>]:)][>]:)][>]:)][>]:)]

I hope you don't mind that I've taken the liberty of inviting some of my 'fellow-travelers' over to help celebrate your birthday! [>]:)][>]:)][>]:)][>]:)][>]:)][>]:)]

Unfortunately, being the 'collectivists' that they truly are, my Comrades have eaten all of your 'collective' birthday cake![>]:)][>]:)]

There was also a clown who we had hired to entertain you, but now he's missing, as well![>]:)][>]:)][>]:)]

Eric The(Somebody,SearchTheParkingLot!There'sAFifthOf'Jack'Missing,Too!)Hun
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 9:00:55 AM EDT
[#1]
[bday] wiggy
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 9:02:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Many many thanks Mr. Hun. I am truly blessed to have my wife and family and to have a group of people here, that I consider my extended family.
I will never forget the outpouring of support I received from all of you during last year's brain surgery. I was awash in the prayers, good feelings and well wishes from a bunch of people that I had never met. This group really is my extended family and that is why I am now and will continue to be so loyal to them.

Please help yourselves to the cake and coffee. If someone will find the 'dancer' before my wife does and uses my new Bushy M4gery on her![:D] Huns are always welcome, they just need to clean up after themselves a bit better.
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 9:16:40 AM EDT
[#3]
I just wanted you to know, happy birthday!

I'll be here today so I can be your human yelling a punching bag, that will be my present to you.

Link Posted: 5/1/2002 9:16:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Huns are always welcome, they just need to clean up after themselves a bit better.
View Quote

Is it true that they're not potty trained?[:D]

[b]HAPPY BIRTHDAY WIGGY!!!!![/b]
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 9:31:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 9:36:18 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I just wanted you to know, happy birthday!

I'll be here today so I can be your human yelling a punching bag, that will be my present to you.

View Quote

Murder,

Thanks for the present, you seem to know what will cheer me up the most.[:D] You are quickly becoming one of my favorites around here! Thanks for the good wishes.

Matt
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 9:47:58 AM EDT
[#7]
Sorry, [b]wiggy762[/b], I forgot about the family aspect when I posted this.

So, ick-snay, ick-snay, about the other!

I will continue looking for the [b]clown[/b], though!

Eric The(AndThatFifthOf'Jack')Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 9:51:36 AM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top