BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/28/2002 3:40:08 PM EDT
What are these morons thinking?

[url]http://www.newsmax.com/showinsidecover.shtml?a=2002/4/27/113626 [/url]
Link Posted: 4/28/2002 3:45:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Well Looks like the Democrats just lost the 2004 election.

Link Posted: 4/28/2002 3:45:48 PM EDT
[#2]
I clicked the link, read only the title, and the big meal I just had started riding up.[puke]
Link Posted: 4/28/2002 3:49:03 PM EDT
[#3]
I wonder if Gore the bore would be his sidekick??  [stick]
Link Posted: 4/28/2002 3:54:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/28/2002 4:00:35 PM EDT
[#5]
That's it!!! I'm selling all of my TV's now
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 7:41:55 AM EDT
[#6]
I hear Clinton turned this deal down, but is negotiating to replace Matt Lauer, on "Today".

Clinton was quoted as saying "That Katie Couric is a hottie, I bet she could suck a watermelon through a garden hose".
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 7:47:08 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
What are these morons thinking?
View Quote

"Thinking?" Since when do liberals think? After all, [b]feelings[/b] are so much more meaningful than cold, unemotional thoughts and facts.
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 7:54:38 AM EDT
[#8]
They freely admit Gumball is a "ratings-loser". So, they like losers. They can let Clinton interview Danny Rather with that Devil Child Look he has and maybe get the MTV crowd that likes Clinton and are busy watching the Osbournes.
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 7:55:08 AM EDT
[#9]
[img]http://home.wanadoo.nl/funniest/clinton/Eatin_not_cheatin.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 8:23:54 AM EDT
[#10]
The man destroyed the dignity of the office of POTUS.

What scares me even more is that people will actually suck this up and listen to what he has to say.  (I started to say "what this [b]man[/b] has to say, but...  What's the proper term for a male whore?)

Edited to add:  I meant whore more in the ethical sense, than the sexual sense, although both apply in this case.
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 8:32:43 AM EDT
[#11]
Strange.  I heard FOX was going to produce another "reality" series titled "The Oval Orifice" and was after Clinton to be the host.  [rolleyes]

Clinton is such a POS.
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 8:50:19 AM EDT
[#12]
I'll bet he takes a gig like this eventually.  It would give him tremendous media access before the next election, which he will use to help his liberal buddies.

And can you imagine how much tail he will get with THAT job?

Link Posted: 4/29/2002 9:04:45 AM EDT
[#13]
First, there is a slim possibility this could back fire for CBS.  This is how it could happen.  Clinton is a power hungry blow hard.  He will push the CBS exec's to do it his way.  The CBS exec's are love their power and won't care to be leaned on by the former Chief Executive Idiot.  They will let him go, but there will be rumors that demonstrate what a POS Clinton is.  

I'm probably wrong, but fantasies are perfectly healthy.

Also, I would rather what the Osbourne's any day.  Ozzy is a gun owner.  I believe in one of the first episodes they find a bayo and try to attach it to a Garande.[devil]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top