Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 9:25:43 AM EDT
[#1]
[:K]  Does everyone realize this guy has over 400 posts in less that a month. [:K]

Link Posted: 4/27/2002 10:11:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
DScott, your hijacking skills have been proven repeatedly on AR15.com. Any plans to take them to the air?
View Quote

Nah, he's a liberal, you'd have to offer him a subsidy of some kind to make that happen. [;)]
View Quote

Cool!! Way cool!!  How much??!!??

We'll call it a "grant" or something, ok?

And don't forget Blaze, I mentioned beer and pizza.  That makes me more American than your arab American-killer friends.

Please don't flip out, and cut off anybody's head, mmkay?

Tupac is an example of the ultimate racist- how many black people did he directly or indirectly harm as a drug-dealing, homie thug?  And later, when he had ABSOLUTELY no reason to continue "the thug life" except to make money off of *his people* he was trying to "raise up"?

He did, in fact, move out of the ghetto, having bought a house 6-7000 square foot house off of Mulholland right before his death.  Nice place!  Nothing "thug life" about it.
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 10:18:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'll give ya two bucks to take a flying...

[img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/lol.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 10:39:10 AM EDT
[#4]
TuPac has a new name>>
Six Foot Under.

What a POS he was. Funny how he was killed by Suge Knight and his boys.....
BOG..Have you EVER noticed that most violence against blacks is perpetrated by OTHER BLACKS???
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 10:39:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

View Quote

Oh.  [:(]

I can't raise a family on that.  Are you going to make me, like, get a job or something?

Besides, I'm probably more of a "quasi-liberal" than a true liberal.  Maybe I'll join the secret ninja society and become one of those instead.  Then everybody would say "Holy Crap!" whenever I flip out and kill anyone.

Do ninja's have political leanings, or are the like ronins, doomed to wander forever?
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 10:43:16 AM EDT
[#6]
That was about what I thought you were worth. [:D] Damn, these expensive liberals and their out of control government programs!

[Trying to calm down here so I don't flip out and chop your head off...]
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 10:48:04 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
How do you mean the the term "educated"?
View Quote

This is so much more than not pissing on a electric fence. And it goes beyond merely conjugating a verb. If Tupac was "educated" he'd have realized his lifestyle and associates were a direct threat to his existence.

The whole time he was worried about the LAPD, etc. (who actually could NEVER touch him due to his celebrity status) it was one of his own who did him in. Tupac was nothing special, stop trying to pass him off as some civil rights/minority advocate martyr.

Some people actually DO SOMETHING with their lives,Tupac was not one of them.
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 11:27:01 AM EDT
[#8]
My wife has something to say.

While I don't always agree with her, here are her $.02:

"I agree with blaze of glory. Tupac was one of the most talented artists, I say one, there are lots of them. Somebody said something about Led Zepplin and some other ones, they were too. Don't limit yourself. In response to Double Feed, Sugar, I get down to Country Music too. Honey, why don't you buy a Tupac CD and really listen to it, keep your mind open. I recommend [u]All Eyes on Me[/u] or [u]Until the end of time[/u]. He was not only one good artist but one fine good looking man. Period. He reminds me somewhat of my grandfather who was intelligent, famous, a multi-millionaire and died the same death. Both beautiful men. Hands down blaze of glory, you seem like a beautiful person, too bad i'm married. Bye y'all!"

Sorry guys, my wife has a BIG MOUTH...
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 12:02:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Guys, Steyr is dead on about this. The only angry young black man Tupac was concerned with helping was Tupac.
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 12:29:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Public Enemy, yeah.
Mix-a-Lot, yeah.

Tupac?  No thanks.  He was like rap's Sid Vicious, he might've been a nice guy once upon a time, even useful, but he lived his own image and is, as a result, now six feet under.
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 12:38:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Maybe I'm just old, but I wouldn't give a damn if ALL rappers died right now. I HATE that crap. Whatever happened to good old Motown? You know, back when it took musical talent to be considered a musical "artist"?
When I heard about ol Tupak's death on the radio, my first thought was "Who the hell is that?" followed by "Well, at least he won't be polluting the gene pool anymore".  Good riddance!

Let there be ROCK!

Oppressed.... yeah right!
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 1:00:31 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
And it is right to say that rap isn't music. Rap is just rhyming mixed with music that is sampled aka stolen from real artists.

But Willie Nelson and Waylon Jennings? Give me the Who, Stones, or Led Zeppelin any day!!
View Quote

I'm one guy who owns every Who and Zep album, and also every Tupac album. You didn't menion rhythm. Some rap, maybe most rap, sucks, but some I like.
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 1:07:18 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Maybe I'm just old, but I wouldn't give a damn if ALL rappers died right now. I HATE that crap. Whatever happened to good old Motown? You know, back when it took musical talent to be considered a musical "artist"?
When I heard about ol Tupak's death on the radio, my first thought was "Who the hell is that?" followed by "Well, at least he won't be polluting the gene pool anymore".  Good riddance!

Let there be ROCK!

View Quote

But NOT RUN-D.M.C. they totally rock.
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 1:15:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Now that the Tupac discussion is done, somebody put on Willie Nelson or Waylon Jennings.  That is REAL music.
View Quote

Unfortunately when you are dealing with a [whacko] the discussion is never over.  Even if he is not making sense...

[stick]

View Quote
Have you got nothing better to do than talk over threads?
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 1:18:57 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
But NOT RUN-D.M.C. they totally rock.
View Quote

While everyone has a right to like whatever kind of music they want, I'd still be more than willing to include RUN-D.M.C.  - especially if that meant getting all the rest of them to go away.

Did I mention I hate rap? I quit buying Rush albums after they rapped ONE VERSE on the Roll The Bones album. I don't care what race the rappers are, just get rid of them ALL! That includes Kid Rock and Limp Bizkit. You rap, you die, at least in the ideal world that exists in my admittedly closed mind.

If You Can't F*ckin Sing, Get the Hell Off The Stage!
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 1:19:48 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Oh.  [:(]

I can't raise a family on that.
View Quote

I'll throw in another $2 if you take your boring family with you.
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 1:27:44 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
My wife has something to say....
View Quote

Damn, misterhemi, you got a good wife. Zep rules.
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 1:32:11 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Guys, Steyr is dead on about this. The only angry young black man Tupac was concerned with helping was Tupac.
View Quote

Ignoring Tupac the man, what do you think of his lyrics?
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 1:33:46 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Tupac?  No thanks.  He was like rap's Sid Vicious, he might've been a nice guy once upon a time, even useful, but he lived his own image and is, as a result, now six feet under.
View Quote

What do you think of his lyrics?
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 1:34:26 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I don't know enough to argue about his life, but I do know his lyrics. Do you disagree that his lyrics helped educate his listeners about their option of legal, forceful self-defense against illegal attakcs?
View Quote

His lyrics? What the hell do lyrics have to do with anything? Look what Manson did with Beatles lyrics. In short LYRICS don't mean shit.

The ONLY people who believe lyrics DO SOMETHING are docile liberals who weren't gonna go on the drive by shooting tonight ANYWAY.

Case in point. The "We're All In The Same Game" Album. A Crip/Blood lovefest that was playing in South Cental as much as "We Are The World" when it came out. Had ZERO effect on gang activity and criminal shootings.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE don't tell me you are so simple minded that you actually believe a drug dealing, drive by shooting gang member is gonna hear a Tupac song, listen to the lyrics and go "Man homeboy is RIGHT, I gotta turn my life around" and become a good citizen.

At BEST Tupac was just a mascot. The biggest impact he had was ginging them somebody to identify with and help excuse their behavior for living the "thug life."

I can clearly see I'm gonna be riding your ass on a regular basis.
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 1:34:45 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Let there be ROCK!

View Quote

Yes you're just old.
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 1:38:19 PM EDT
[#22]
Keep in mind, I like alot of rap.

His just wasn't that good. Zero innovation, in terms of production and beats.  His whole "gun-toting gangsta" BS was just that.  Poser.

His lyrics did nothing more than attempt to dress up rude, thug-like behavior as some sort of rebelious, "by any means neccessary" bullshit.  When push comes to shove, all he did was make excuses for, and provide rationalization for the already existing unsavory behavior of a generation of underachievers.
He helped no one.

It's just that attitude that will hold young black men back.
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 1:45:13 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 1:46:46 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Keep in mind, I like alot of rap.

His just wasn't that good. Zero innovation, in terms of production and beats.
View Quote

Tupac wasn't a producer, that was someone else's department. I find much of the music on Tupac albums to be very lame; but there are at least a few dozen tracks that I consider musically excellent. Much of it very lame though, we agree.

His lyrics did nothing more than attempt to dress up rude, thug-like behavior as some sort of rebelious, "by any means neccessary" bullshit.
View Quote

What do you think about the use of force in self-defense against unlawful force?
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 1:50:54 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
His lyrics? What the hell do lyrics have to do with anything? Look what Manson did with Beatles lyrics. In short LYRICS don't mean shit.

The ONLY people who believe lyrics DO SOMETHING are docile liberals who weren't gonna go on the drive by shooting tonight ANYWAY.

Case in point. The "We're All In The Same Game" Album. A Crip/Blood lovefest that was playing in South Cental as much as "We Are The World" when it came out. Had ZERO effect on gang activity and criminal shootings.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE don't tell me you are so simple minded that you actually believe a drug dealing, drive by shooting gang member is gonna hear a Tupac song, listen to the lyrics and go "Man homeboy is RIGHT, I gotta turn my life around" and become a good citizen.
View Quote

I have to think about this. Does your criticism apply to everyone whose message fails to be effective, including the guys who wrote the 2nd Amendment?

I can clearly see I'm gonna be riding your ass on a regular basis.
View Quote

Take it easy on my ass, I fear I'm going to jail in a few days.
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 1:53:05 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
However, I did hear a rap song at the music store that was apparently advocating rape, playing on the store speakers.  That kind of genius?  That kind of intelligence?  That kind of good music?
View Quote

No, not all rappers advocate rape in their lyrics.
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 1:54:29 PM EDT
[#27]
I consider it as pertinent as NWA whining about how they were always being hassled by the po-lice.  It's Bullshit.
Act like a gangster, get treated like one.
Play dress-up, and try to look like a drug dealer?  
Don't be surprised when the cops hassle you.

It's like driving around with an empty beer bottle in your hand, and then complaining when you get pulled over.

Tupac was a wannabe.  A wannabe gangster.
That means criminal.
More specifically he pretended to be a gun-toting drug dealer.

Link Posted: 4/27/2002 2:01:16 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I have to think about this. Does your criticism apply to everyone whose message fails to be effective, including the guys who wrote the 2nd Amendment?
View Quote

NO. Once again R-E-A-L-L-Y S-L-O-W my criticism applies to morons who think "lyrics" change the world at all. If I have to point out the DRAMATIC difference between constitutions and rap lyrics I am gonna hurt you.
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 2:04:50 PM EDT
[#29]
[url]http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=31[/url]

go here and click on "watch this movie"

how tupac was killed. ha ha ha.

Link Posted: 4/27/2002 2:07:22 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 2:12:59 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Now that the Tupac discussion is done, somebody put on Willie Nelson or Waylon Jennings.  That is REAL music.
View Quote

Unfortunately when you are dealing with a [whacko] the discussion is never over.  Even if he is not making sense...

[stick]

View Quote
View Quote

Oviously not.  [whacko] I have got to give it to you though.  You sure can make a dumb thread stretch.  I guess that is what happens when you just piss everyone off.  Have a boring day Blaze-Of-[B]GloryHole[B] [:D]

OOPS sorry about the gay reference.  Just a typo.
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 3:57:24 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Play dress-up, and try to look like a drug dealer?  
Don't be surprised when the cops hassle you.
View Quote

Tupac's lyrics address the specific issues cops unlawfully violating the Bill of Rights, and cops unlawfully initiating violence against Americans. I am stating a fact about the lyrics.

Unless you tell me differently, I'll take your comments to mean that you support these unlawful actions.
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 4:06:21 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Does your criticism apply to everyone whose message fails to be effective, including the guys who wrote the 2nd Amendment?
View Quote

NO. Once again R-E-A-L-L-Y S-L-O-W my criticism applies to morons who think "lyrics" change the world at all. If I have to point out the DRAMATIC difference between constitutions and rap lyrics I am gonna hurt you.
View Quote

Den I's remain dumb. Crap. At least grimshaw liked the lyrics when he read them.
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 4:20:18 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
You posted some of Tupac's cop killer lyrics on Page 1(and mounted a futile argument for it by saying something about self defense).
View Quote

How do the lyrics not depict a clear-cut case of self-defense?
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 4:24:08 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Oviously not.  [whacko] I have got to give it to you though.  You sure can make a dumb thread stretch.  I guess that is what happens when you just piss everyone off.  Have a boring day Blaze-Of-[B]GloryHole[B] [:D]

OOPS sorry about the gay reference.  Just a typo.
View Quote

And the point of your post is?

6) Pure trolling. Either to piss someone off or simply for your personal enjoyment.
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 4:28:56 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 4:37:18 PM EDT
[#37]
The point is...it is over BLAZE.  Let it go...
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 4:39:43 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:
How do the lyrics not depict a clear-cut case of self-defense?
View Quote
It is rather difficult to tell if there is a clear cut case of anything at all, except for Tupac's poor usage of the English language.
View Quote

Would you like me to translate the lyrics and the law into terms you can understand?
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 4:47:31 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

Why the fuck don't the mods stop you from trolling?
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 4:47:49 PM EDT
[#40]
2 pac, two-puck, or too dead...whatever.  His music glorified gang violence.   He loved the thug life, and he lived it for all to see as an example.  His murder is also an example.....the life which not to live by.

BOG, you should choose another role model who stands for freedom. 2-puck is not it.
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 4:52:23 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Why the fuck don't the mods stop you from trolling?
View Quote

[b]It is over!!!  You have to let it die too. If you gotta a problem with a later post then e-mail one of us!! [/b]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top