Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/26/2002 10:06:54 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 6:40:57 AM EDT
[#1]
we bash wal-mart for stupid firearms policies, yet they have to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to defend these actions. And even though they won, they dont get any of that money back
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 6:48:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Well, what else would you expect (than finding pro-gun) in Texas.
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 7:46:03 AM EDT
[#3]
ever since i have moved to texas, i have realized all of the stupid laws about guns here.  the fact that the article stated that wal mart is concerned about making "happy customers" is a total joke.  no one is ever happy in walmart.  no one shopping there and no one working there.  he could have easily bought a machettie (sp) and no one would have blinked.  im not defending wal mart because i have a true hate for the chain, but as soon as you start saying that people should start personally evaluating the buyer leads to some serious problems.  who is to say that the person behind the counter is antigun and wont sell anything, or is a racist or whatever.  if he filled out the appropriate forms and it passed, the person did all that they were suppose to do.  the system failed not the employee.  
btw has anyone tried to buy beer and ammo at the same time?  for some reasone there is a texas law that states that you cant.  i can understand beer and buying a firearem, but i can do more damage beating people with the beer than witht the ammo.  all i can do with that is throw it at people.  another law in texas the nobody can explain why it even exist.

later
lojack
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top