Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/25/2002 4:53:27 AM EDT
I went to the gunshow in Milwaukee last weekend, first one in quite awhile.
It was very busy for a Sunday, which isn't always the case.  Lots of people.  The show itself wasn't as good as usual.  I went to get reloading supplies, but that guy wasn't there this time.  I was dejected until I came across the ammo guy from Tejas.  He was almost out of .223, and he brings a lot of ammo....5-6 tables, basically a whole aisle!  He had three cases of 1000 left, of "mixed GI" for $95.  It is pretty dirty, and some dented, etc.  Most of the dents look like jammed rounds cleared and I am pretty sure this is all range pickup stuff.  Most of the headstamps are "PS" and "78", some LC in there, and I have found one tracer round so far. Anybody know anything about this ammo?  I don't think "PS" is GI, but for $95 and brass cased, I figured I would give it a shot (pun not intended).  I am going to use it for short range practice with my carbine.

I also did find a really minty A. Zoli 12ga O/U with 26" barrels (my favorite) used and got it for $350.  I passed on a NIB Sarsilmaz with 26's for $400 last spring because I didn't have the money, and my father in law only had a credit card....the guy with the gun couldn't take credit.  I have been dying for one since.  Score!  My new bird gun!
[imbroglio mode] Whoo Hoo! [/imbroglio mode]  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top