BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/24/2002 3:45:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
My neighbor had a little dog that yapped at me for the first week or ten days I lived here. I went out and bought one of those ultra-sonic bark control devices and the dog was trained in a day [:)]
View Quote

The problem with this is that is punishes other dogs too.
Link Posted: 4/24/2002 3:50:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I've owned three homes.  Each one had a Queer for a neighbor.

I ended up blowing them
View Quote

HAHAHAHA

R35
Link Posted: 4/24/2002 4:13:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
engineer a deaf baby??? WTF
View Quote

Yeah, a hot topic a week or so a go.

When I shot a woodchuck in the back yard I have one neighbor that brings his 10 year old son, to go take a look and congratulate me for some reason.  

The neighbor on the other side brings me a beer and complains because he is jealous that I shot that woodchuck first!
Link Posted: 4/24/2002 4:44:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Thought I'd brag about my apartments a bit. I'm a college student living in an apartment complex. I have a 1-bedroom apartment, and most of the apartments around me are occupied by foreign students who mostly just sleep, study, and go to class. The annoying part is that most of them don't speak english, at least to each other, so I'm always wondering if they're planning the next 9/11 or something. But it's pretty quiet in general, and if someone's making noise, they usually quiet down if you ask nicely. The only annoying part is that the Russian exchange student who used to live next door, and never made a sound, moved out. My new neighbor is a black girl who plays music occasionally. Oh well, can't have everything.
[8D]
Link Posted: 4/24/2002 5:58:30 PM EDT
[#5]
I DA HO!!!!!!

NO!!

YOU DA HO!!!!
Link Posted: 4/24/2002 6:14:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Note to homophobic self: "Stay the hell outta Indiana!"
View Quote

The three places I lived next door to Queers are Iowa, Indiana, and Michigan.  They're everywhere.
View Quote

Since queers can't reproduce they will eventually die off.....all the more womenz for us!!!
Link Posted: 4/24/2002 6:59:40 PM EDT
[#7]
My cousin neighor & her Boyfriend of the month think that ricochet Are Really cool thing. They have metal plate suspended from a bar that everytime they shoot it with ak47(mak90). My cousin and his neighbors on the other side have had bullets fly past them.

the one neighbor who is ex army called the sheriff and told them they needed a lesson in gun SAFETY.  So next time my cousin was shooting she called the cops on him. So now everytime me & my cousin shoot the asshole have to shoot also.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top