Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/15/2002 8:04:59 PM EDT

Reading a book to my little boy today called "[url=https://www.amazon.com/dp/067088278X?tag=arfcom00-20]Each Peach Pear Plum[/url]". It's a VERY well recommended book in all the "parenthood" websites and book clubs.

I've read it to him dozens of times, and then I noticed that seven out of fifteen pictures had guns in them!

Three little bears all out hunting with guns - even included two accidental discharges, one very close to a baby... ooooohh how cuuuute! [;)]

I'm surprised (pleasantly) it's so well-recommended by all the parenting sites, including the American Library Association.

If any of you have very young toddlers - pick up  a copy of that book - not too many baby/pre-schooler books I've seen show guns so prominently in them. [:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top