Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/15/2002 7:12:12 AM EDT
I have read consumer reports that say yes, and some that say no.  I got one as a door prize raffle at the last gun show, but I'm not even sure if I have installed it properly.

Has anyone used one and noticed anything in the way of mileage gains?  BTW, I'm still trying to figure out which line is the fuel line going into the TBI on my 93 Suburban, and would appreciate an engine diagram.

[url]http://www.globalenvirotech.com/fuelmaster.htm[/url]

Link Posted: 4/15/2002 7:21:14 AM EDT
[#1]
If I ever install it properly, I'll let you guys know what happens!
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 7:29:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 7:31:49 AM EDT
[#3]
from what mrs. beekeeper says, perhaps it's best if you get a set of those magnets for your jimmy as well...and I ain't talking GMC... [:K]
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 7:46:16 AM EDT
[#4]
I already get 62MPG...  I wonder what the heck those doohickies would do to it!  heheheh

Link Posted: 4/15/2002 7:47:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 7:50:53 AM EDT
[#6]
no problem- all in good fun, as always!
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 7:53:09 AM EDT
[#7]
If this gadget actually worked, I would think that every major auto manufacturer would have them on their vehicles...but I'm sure that it can't hurt to try it, especially since 1.) it was free, 2.)I have nothing else better to do with this stupid gadget, why not try it?
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 8:07:05 AM EDT
[#8]
I just happen to have a batch of 10,000 cellphone boosters sitting around here, which will greatly improve your phones battery life and call quality, while protecting you from the evil radiation :)
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 8:44:49 AM EDT
[#9]
Kar: How nice for you...how about a nice hot cup of "shut the fuck up," for you?  Do you take cream and sugar with that?  Just kidding...
I know those things work- I don't have cancer, and I use five of them stacked up on each other, with a tin foil hat to boot.  Reception is sometimes poor though.  [:)]
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 9:13:03 AM EDT
[#10]
Like the "Fuel Cat"??

I don't think those dohickys do much for a car with clean fuel injectors.

The theory is that the field emparts a charge or uses a exsisting charge on the fuel molecules to have them organize in a homogenious matter.

Like the old circle-track trick of putting screens in your intake port.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top