Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/15/2010 7:18:33 PM EDT
She ain't no dagum kook like the media has labeled..she is very well spoken and smart. You can tell she is real and knows what the hell she is talking about.
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 7:20:25 PM EDT
[#1]
RINOS spew their venom against her because she isn't one of them and her victory threatens their stranglehold on the Republican party.
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 7:23:51 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

RINOS spew their venom against her because she isn't one of them and her victory threatens their stranglehold on the Republican party.

This is the first time I've seen her...I just read or herd statemnets she has said. Way to go Nevada! She is the real deal..I have no reservations about her ability. She is not seasoned nor a "professional" politician. I believe she will do what she says she will do.
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 7:39:38 PM EDT
[#3]
You Nevadans..or Navadians or whatever, vote this woman in! Get behind her 100%, she is the real deal IMO.
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 7:43:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Just donated to her campaign and Christine O'donnell's this evening.  I hope they win.  
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 7:44:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Reid really has been having quite a few TV commercials locally slamming her, disgusting.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top