Quoted:
0/10

Not enough hot NAKED co-eds.  

Link Posted: 9/15/2010 8:51:13 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Gee, and I just had pictures of girls and cars in my dorm room.

You had cars in your dorm room?  You must share these pictures of a car in your dorm.

I had lots of girls in mine (and pictures to remember it), but never any cars.  

Actually, my one roommate practically lived in the TV lounge, so we were planning on disassembling his Pinto and reassembling it in there one day. Never got around to it though.

Don't let a bunch of Mechanical Engineering students get bored.

EE students are worse.

Electrified tazer doorknob

11hp electric vibrating couch

very illegal FM radio station on broadcast band

strobe lights in windows to activate traffic signals

There were others.  My memory of those days is getting blurry.

Link Posted: 9/15/2010 8:54:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I have a medium sized LT God Bless our Troops, especially our snipers on my dorm door that I made. Also a couple american flags. I'll take a picture and post it

With hot coeds please
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 9:04:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Mine ain't so bad either!

Followed proper American flag etiquette in hanging that, but can't flip the Gadsden so they both face the same way because it's cheap and only printed on one side.

ETA: My roommate got a prescription for air conditioning because of his allergies. Amazing!

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top