Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 7:06:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Just Google "Islam attacks 2 months" and you'll get it.  Not sure if I can post a link since the site is pretty anti-islamic.
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 7:08:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
We all know what needs to be down. We just don't have the guts to do it.

I'll take a wild guess and say that you don't have the guts to say it, then.  What needs to be done?

I enjoy my membership here and get my $24 worth. When I feel like wasting money, I'll let you know, k chief?

Ahh, yes.  Weakly veiled 'kill them all' references.   Why bother with reality and reason when what feels good can be simply alluded to!  Well played, brave warrior!
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 7:19:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Holt shit...I lost count...quite the list...
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 7:26:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
not a very good analogy.
Gun owners are not bound together with a documented ideology, owning a tool and being of a faith is not similar.

Quoted:
Quoted:
Still waiting for those moderate Muslims.....anybody? Bueller?

Yeah, where's the list of the 1 Billion or so Muslims that didn't murder anyone in the last two months?  I think they're about as likely to turn up as "Law abiding gun owners".

Oh?  If there are a billion muslims, and we find a hundred incidents in radicalized countries, we can conclude that there are no moderate muslims as did the quoted poster?  Neither statement is anything but preposterous so you're one for two!

The billion + 'moderate' Muslims need to wage Jihad on the radicals then.  With 10 to 1 odds this will be easy and quick, right?

So all muslims are implicated when less than 1/100000th of 1 percent of their population acts out violently- against muslims!.  If they can't stop this violence then they are also jihadists.

I see where you're going with this but it's complete BS.   You have to make points that can be backed up logically!
Next...

Quite frankly, you have zero idea what you are talking about.  You did not in any way address the point that I made either.  Your numbers are complete bullshit as well.  If I were to use your numbers I would end up with a number of right around 150 Islamic terrorists worldwide.  See 1% of 1.5 billion is 15 million divided by 100,000 I get 150.  That about right troll?  Here's your sign...

Link Posted: 9/15/2010 8:09:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
not a very good analogy.
Gun owners are not bound together with a documented ideology, owning a tool and being of a faith is not similar.

Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, where's the list of the 1 Billion or so Muslims that didn't murder anyone in the last two months?  I think they're about as likely to turn up as "Law abiding gun owners".

Oh?  If there are a billion muslims, and we find a hundred incidents in radicalized countries, we can conclude that there are no moderate muslims as did the quoted poster?  Neither statement is anything but preposterous so you're one for two!

The billion + 'moderate' Muslims need to wage Jihad on the radicals then.  With 10 to 1 odds this will be easy and quick, right?

So all muslims are implicated when less than 1/100000th of 1 percent of their population acts out violently- against muslims!.  If they can't stop this violence then they are also jihadists.

I see where you're going with this but it's complete BS.   You have to make points that can be backed up logically!
Next...

You know what we called Germans that were not nazis  during WW2?  The enemy.
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 8:13:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Quite a busy 2 months, peak muslim attacks
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 8:21:44 PM EDT
[#7]
but don't judge the other ones .............
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 8:37:22 PM EDT
[#8]
You guys are all racists and probably tea baggers. Just you wait. I'l be right back. Gonna go get my list of all those beheadings/murders perpetuated by Christianity in the last month.

Racists.
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 8:42:05 PM EDT
[#9]
WOW !           just go to the website, the numbers are frightening

226 attacks just during Ramadan withe over 1,000 dead

Over 16,000 attacks since Sept.11th,2001

Thomas Jefferson was right, they only understand the medium of war
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 8:42:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Wow, murder and terror attacks in 3rd world shitholes, I am shocked, shocked I tell you.
OP, you better call Ripleys.
ETA::I mean, when Russia and China are the most desirable places to go from that list...you know you've got problems.

Question for the OP....how as muslims around the world supposed to stand up to people who don't even live int he same country as them, speak the same language, or have any affiliation with them whatsoever?

Are muslims living in the US, Europe, Canada, wherever responsible for every jihad joe in Pakistan who decided to blow himself up in a market?  That sort of seems like a ridiculous statement to me.

Yeah I know...I'll post it before anyone else does: if you try to stop and think about things logically rather than copy and paste from a chain email, clearly you are a libtard, terrorist loving obama voter.

Link Posted: 9/15/2010 8:54:03 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

not a very good analogy.

Quoted:

Quoted:

Next...

A lot of innocent, moderate, Soviet citizens who had never killed anyone nor supported the atrocities committed by the Soviets would have been killed if the Cold War turned hot.  It sure didn't stop us Americans from openly (at least us patriotic ones) declaring the USSR as the enemy.

Link Posted: 9/15/2010 8:57:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Watch this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ib9rofXQl6w&feature=player_embedded

It is what it is. I'm sure someone will be along soon to defend them, but this is the crux of it.

Those were three things I didn't know. Someone, please refute this so I don't have to buy ammunition immediately.
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 8:58:57 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Wow, murder and terror attacks in 3rd world shitholes, I am shocked, shocked I tell you.

ETA::I mean, when Russia and China are the most desirable places to go from that list...you know you've got problems.

Question for the OP....how as muslims around the world supposed to stand up to people who don't even live int he same country as them, speak the same language, or have any affiliation with them whatsoever?

Are muslims living in the US, Europe, Canada, wherever responsible for every jihad joe in Pakistan who decided to blow himself up in a market?  That sort of seems like a ridiculous statement to me.

What effect would moderate Moslems have anyway?  What effect COULD they have?  If they're moderate Moslems then that moderation is the result of them accepting some non-Islamic principles over Islamic ones.  That won't go over well with the people we are hoping it will.  The people we are worried about hold Mohamed to be the ultimate role-model.  

Link Posted: 9/15/2010 9:01:08 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
not a very good analogy.

Quoted:
Quoted:

Next...

A lot of innocent, moderate, Soviet citizens who had never killed anyone nor supported the atrocities committed by the Soviets would have been killed if the Cold War turned hot.  It sure didn't stop us Americans from openly (at least us patriotic ones) from declaring the USSR as the enemy.

Sucks when you allow your country/ associated group to do stupid shit that aggravates others. See moderate Japanese, Germans, French, Mexicans, Iraqis, and Serbs for other parties that suffered because they allowed stupidity to run rampant for too long.
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 9:04:49 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Quoted:

What effect would moderate Moslems have anyway?  What effect COULD they have?  If they're moderate Moslems then that moderation is the result of them accepting some non-Islamic principles over Islamic ones.  That won't go over well with the people we are hoping it will.  The people we are worried about hold Mohamed to be the ultimate role-model.  

The same effect moderate communists, moderate soviets, moderate imperial Japanese, moderate North Vietnamese, moderate Germans of the 3rd reich, moderate Italians under Mussolini , etc... had.

edit- I should have worded that to be specifically inclusive of people in parties/groups and not just those residing in areas under control.

Link Posted: 9/16/2010 12:30:21 AM EDT
[#16]
Looks like 99% Muslims killing Muslims.

Link Posted: 9/16/2010 3:45:24 AM EDT
[#17]
I don't see how it can be  be refuted,  It comes from THEIR book. The guy even posts, the verses out at he very end
Link Posted: 9/16/2010 4:59:07 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Link? Where does this come from?

One site is updated daily; www.thereligionofpeace.com

Link Posted: 9/16/2010 5:16:31 AM EDT
[#19]
Now here's a question for all : Why over the same time period have there been so few religious based murders/killings by other religions?

Link Posted: 9/16/2010 5:25:09 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
We all know what needs to be down. We just don't have the guts to do it.

The fallout would be a bitch.  Probably couldn't drink milk for YEARS.

I'm lactose intolerant
Link Posted: 9/16/2010 5:34:59 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Yeah I know...I'll post it before anyone else does: if you try to stop and think about things logically rather than copy and paste from a chain email, clearly you are a libtard, terrorist loving obama voter.  

Your logic is a little flawed on this one.  I don't know if you are inferring that peoples living in the 3rd world are worthless and unworthy of action?  I assure you that in many cases they are.  I don't care what religion the victims are.  In the end it doesn't matter, they are just helpless people being slaughtered.  Personally, I'd much rather live in Thailand or The Philippines than Russia or China.

To answer your questions (I know they were not directed towards me) I'd say that Muslims around the world manage to go to become Mujahid and Shahid in nations they have never visited before whose language they do not speak.  Muslims from every corner of the world are engaged in terror operations against The United States and her allies.  Surely then the over 1 billion 'moderate' Muslims who follow the same book could wage a Jihad in defense of their 'peaceful' religion.  They are responsible for keeping their house in order.  The whole reason we are fighting these Jihadis is the failure of the majority of Muslims to stamp them out.  If they had the will we would not even be discussing this.

Just some things to think about.
Link Posted: 9/16/2010 5:39:33 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
not a very good analogy.

Quoted:
Quoted:

Next...

I bet less that that amount of snakes alive attack humans.  Does that mean we don't watch them and prepare to defend ourselves against them.

TXL
Link Posted: 9/16/2010 5:39:59 AM EDT
[#23]
Climate change will kill BILLIONS

Link Posted: 9/16/2010 6:13:50 AM EDT
[#24]
Didn't CNN or some other fiction network say something about them threatening attacks on U.S. soil? Hmm, I guess hurricane Igor sank their boats on the way over here.
Link Posted: 9/16/2010 8:05:58 AM EDT
[#25]
here in America we don't put the woman that's been raped in jail. We don't put on trial so called witches and then want to cut their heads off. We don't execute gays. Most Muslim women here in America are not allowed to drive or go out in public alone and must obey their husbands or be beat. Their children are not allowed to play or have anything to do with non-muslims. In their muslim schools they teach their children to hate all people that are not islam and that was brought out last year by what was put in their textbooks. They were suppose to change those school books to not reflect those views. I doubt they did. I know we have private schools here. But they do not teach what muslim schools teach and do not forbid them from playing or associating with other kids of different religions. I could keeping going but I'd be here all day.

Don't refer back to witch trials here in America that happened centuries ago and the KKK is no comparison to these murders. Times have changed except for these ass wipes. They still live in the dark ages. If someone does something we don't like, we walk away. Do something they don't like and they want to kill you. Don't say only some do, because under their so called religion they all live by the same law. It's like a gang. You have leaders, followers and then the enforcers.

Some of you keep comparing the relgion of islam to christians, Jewish and others. There is no comparison. Not even close. Go preach your over there in their country and you'll be jailed or killed. If you pratice islam you have no choice, you must follow their laws. They will lie to you because the koran says they can. You dumb F@@ks bow down to them because it's the nice thing to do and you might be missing your head.

All of them hate the Western culture and they hate all of us and they raise their children to hate us. We are evil in their eye's. So keep talking your because one day you going to eat it! Those of you that take up for these thugs have never had any REAL DEALINGS with them. You just want to be nice and get along with them ( I wish we could, but it takes 2 to tango ). Sorry it doen't work that way. They will only tolorate us until they can do something about us and I don't care how nice you were to them. If you do not practice islam your nothing but trash that needs to be taken out to them.

So all of you good folks keep being nice with your open arms. In the end others will be digging your graves or playing ball with your head. Have a very islamic happy day
Link Posted: 9/16/2010 8:31:14 AM EDT
[#26]
I know you should not judge the whole on the actions of a few, but , WAKE UP !!!!

Edit: embed photo fail. Fixt
Link Posted: 9/16/2010 8:47:41 AM EDT
[#27]
Agree with above. If want to call me a racist or radical. Please feel free to do so
Link Posted: 9/16/2010 8:52:19 AM EDT
[#28]
Well that explains where all the moderate Muslems are..............................dead,  at the hands of the derka derka boys.
Link Posted: 9/16/2010 9:14:34 AM EDT
[#29]
Just what I though. Keep hiding your heads in the ground.
Link Posted: 9/16/2010 9:15:07 AM EDT
[#30]
Who could possibly have predicted CoC violations in a thead like this?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top