Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/15/2010 8:09:29 AM EDT

A racist is someone who is winning an argument with a liberal.
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 8:46:02 AM EDT
[#1]
We have a winner!!!!

Or anyone who does not like Obama.
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 8:50:32 AM EDT
[#2]
/thread
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 8:52:44 AM EDT
[#3]
#1 requirement

white?
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 9:01:09 AM EDT
[#4]
white people!
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 9:11:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Isn't that Peter Brimelow's line?  He's a racist.  Why should we believe him?  
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 9:15:20 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
white people!

QFT

Link Posted: 9/15/2010 10:14:32 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Isn't that Peter Brimelow's line?  He's a racist.  Why should we believe him?  

The first time I saw that line was in Brimelow's book "Alien Nation".

It was true then... it's even more true now. More's the pity.
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 10:22:55 AM EDT
[#8]
Look at your arm.  Is it pale pink?  If yes, you're a racist.  If it is dark, even just a tiny bit (and a tan doesn't count, sorry), you are immune from the disease.
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 10:30:55 AM EDT
[#9]
Disagree, this thread is racist.
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 10:32:32 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
white people!

QFT

Nope––You don't have a monopoly on that doll...Anyone who isn't an Obama lover and a democrat is a racist..

I have been called that one billion times since our dear leader got in...
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 10:35:00 AM EDT
[#11]
anyone that is a conservative on arfcom
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 10:41:31 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

white people!

QFT

Nope––You don't have a monopoly on that doll...Anyone who isn't an Obama lover and a democrat is a racist..

Oreo!

Link Posted: 9/15/2010 10:42:08 AM EDT
[#13]
My definition is someone that believes that there are fundamental differences between Homo Sapiens solely due to their "Race".

I define "Race", as does Meriam-Webster, as:  a family, tribe, people, or nation belonging to the same stock, largely due to genetic similarities in being co-located and interbreeding.

By my definition, I am a racist.

- AG
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 10:45:34 AM EDT
[#14]

Link Posted: 9/15/2010 10:46:25 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
white people!

QFT

Oreo!  

Link Posted: 9/15/2010 10:47:53 AM EDT
[#16]
I posted this in HTF, but it is relevant to this thread ...

Obama gave a televised speech to students yesterday. In my school district, parents could decide if we want our kids to watch the speech. We opted not to. So my older daughter (in 6th grade now) found herself in the school conference room along with a number of students who did not watch the speech.

Interestingly, there was a black boy in the group as well (the rest of the group was white and my daughter was the only asian there). So the black boy suddenly said to the group "Y'all racist since you don't want to listen to Obama's speech".

One of the other boys replied ... "What about her? (pointing to my daughter) She is not white."

The black boy paused for a moment and began to point his finger to each kid in the group while repeating "You are racist!" to each kid he pointed ..... but he skipped my daughter.

My daughter finally started arguing with the black boy ... she said "I am here because I don't agree with Obama's policies, but I don't have any problem with him being black." ... she continued with a barrage of argument pointing out that it is the black boy who is being racist since he expected everyone to agree with and like Obama only based on the account that he is black. My daughter loves to debate and she always won every debate sessions in her class. She let loose a series of arguments that made the black boy speechless ... and he got angrier with each argument my daughter threw at him and all the reply he could came up with was the line "You are racist!". The rest of the kids in the group watched the one-sided exchange with mouth wide open ... a boy (lets call him the funny boy) who knows my daughter from elementary school just smiled and said .. "Don't worry, she does this all the time in class."

The debate went louder by the minute and the assistant principal showed up to check on the group. The AP is a nice black lady. The black boy initially thought that he had some help coming. He pleaded his case to the AP accusing the rest of the group as racists for refusing to listen to Obama's speech. Then my daughter presented her argument .... she said that it is not racism if someone disagree with Obama's policy. The AP sided with my daughter. The black boy went ape-shit .... he was screaming and shouting at the AP that she was a traitor to her race.

On their way back to class .... the funny boy said to my daughter ... "I really wish I had some popcorn" ...
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 10:49:43 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

white people!

QFT

Oreo!  

Link Posted: 9/15/2010 10:52:09 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
white people!

QFT

Oreo!  

I meant to put in this smiley..
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 10:54:16 AM EDT
[#19]
White people smell like wet dog
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 10:56:39 AM EDT
[#20]
Anybody who supports SB1070, at least according to "Big City Thinkers"
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 10:56:54 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

white people!

QFT

Oreo!  

Oh, thank God. I thought I was gonna have Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton  parading around in front of my house.

I know how "you people" stick together.

(Pretty wild how we've fucked up that whole "Color of Skin Vs. Content of Character" equation, huh?)

Link Posted: 9/15/2010 10:56:56 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
white people!

Actually, that's exactly what liberals believe, teach, and promote, that ALL White people are racist, and that "Whiteness" is intrinsically Racist.

Link Posted: 9/15/2010 10:59:24 AM EDT
[#23]

I always thought the definition was someone who would sleep with a black girl, but didn't want to go to school with her.
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 10:59:35 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
white people!

QFT

Oreo!  

Oh, thank God. I thought I was gonna have Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton  parading around in front of my house.

(Pretty wild how we've fucked up that whole "Color of Skin Vs. Content of Character" equation, huh?)

Yeah I have them on speed dial..You were almost in big trouble mister...
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 11:00:29 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I always thought the definition was someone who would sleep with a black girl, but didn't want to go to school with her.

ouch..
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 11:06:49 AM EDT
[#26]
My daughter finally started arguing with the black boy ... she said "I am here because I don't agree with Obama's policies, but I don't have any problem with him being black." ... she continued with a barrage of argument pointing out that it is the black boy who is being racist since he expected everyone to agree with and like Obama only based on the account that he is black. My daughter loves to debate and she always won every debate sessions in her class.

You might think this story is cool, but it isn't. Your daughter must be discrete in who she argues with, especially when race is an issue. She must understand that a civil debate can become violent without any warning.

Link Posted: 9/15/2010 11:08:57 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

white people!

QFT

Oreo!  

Yeah I have them on speed dial..You were almost in big trouble mister...

Link Posted: 9/15/2010 11:20:41 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

My daughter finally started arguing with the black boy ... she said "I am here because I don't agree with Obama's policies, but I don't have any problem with him being black." ... she continued with a barrage of argument pointing out that it is the black boy who is being racist since he expected everyone to agree with and like Obama only based on the account that he is black. My daughter loves to debate and she always won every debate sessions in her class.

You might think this story is cool, but it isn't. Your daughter must be discrete in who she argues with, especially when race is an issue. She must understand that a civil debate can become violent without any warning.

Discussing politics with an ardent feminist once, and when I said that I didn't like Hilary Clinton, she rolled her eyes and said, "Well, of course you do."

To which I replied, "Uh... exsqueeze me? Please explain."

"Well, you're a man. You wouldn't like any strong, powerful woman."

After I got done laughing, I said, "I dunno, I kinda dug Maggie Thatcher."

She simply could not envision a scenario in which I disagreed with Queen Hilary on any principled grounds. If I didn't like her, it must have something to do with her gender.

Make no mistake... some of our oppenents are so brainwashed that there's no debating with them.

Which is what makes me believe that somehow, someday... only a very big, very ugly, fight is going to decide this.

This no debate... no agreeing to disagree... no comprimise...

Sooner or later, we're ALL gonna have to choose a side and fight it out.

Now, our side has the guns, and knows how to use them. We'll win... eventually.

But, it's gonna get very, very ugly, before that party.

And I, for one, am not looking forward to that.

Link Posted: 9/15/2010 11:50:48 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

She is fully aware of that. If we cannot have a healthy debate in a school environment .... then we have a very serious problem.
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 11:52:40 AM EDT
[#30]
Most Democrats...
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 11:53:19 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:

She is fully aware of that. If we cannot have a healthy debate in a school environment .... then we have a very serious problem.

We have a very serious problem.
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 11:56:47 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

"Serious". Yeah... I guess that's something you could call it.

Me? I'm a bitch for accuracy... precision...

I think "terminal" is a much more accurate term.

20 years from now... you tell me that I'm wrong.
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 12:03:11 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
White people smell like wet dog

For some reason this struck me as being funny as hell. Thank you.
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 12:11:03 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
We have a winner!!!!

Or anyone who does not like Obama.

No Shit, I had a lib go all ape shit here at work because I don't like Obama
she was on her your racist kick I just stopped her and walked away

That was months ago and I have not spoken to her since
just pass her in the hall like a ship in the night
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 12:13:51 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I posted this in HTF, but it is relevant to this thread ...

Obama gave a televised speech to students yesterday. In my school district, parents could decide if we want our kids to watch the speech. We opted not to. So my older daughter (in 6th grade now) found herself in the school conference room along with a number of students who did not watch the speech.

Interestingly, there was a black boy in the group as well (the rest of the group was white and my daughter was the only asian there). So the black boy suddenly said to the group "Y'all racist since you don't want to listen to Obama's speech".

One of the other boys replied ... "What about her? (pointing to my daughter) She is not white."

The black boy paused for a moment and began to point his finger to each kid in the group while repeating "You are racist!" to each kid he pointed ..... but he skipped my daughter.

My daughter finally started arguing with the black boy ... she said "I am here because I don't agree with Obama's policies, but I don't have any problem with him being black." ... she continued with a barrage of argument pointing out that it is the black boy who is being racist since he expected everyone to agree with and like Obama only based on the account that he is black. My daughter loves to debate and she always won every debate sessions in her class. She let loose a series of arguments that made the black boy speechless ... and he got angrier with each argument my daughter threw at him and all the reply he could came up with was the line "You are racist!". The rest of the kids in the group watched the one-sided exchange with mouth wide open ... a boy (lets call him the funny boy) who knows my daughter from elementary school just smiled and said .. "Don't worry, she does this all the time in class."

The debate went louder by the minute and the assistant principal showed up to check on the group. The AP is a nice black lady. The black boy initially thought that he had some help coming. He pleaded his case to the AP accusing the rest of the group as racists for refusing to listen to Obama's speech. Then my daughter presented her argument .... she said that it is not racism if someone disagree with Obama's policy. The AP sided with my daughter. The black boy went ape-shit .... he was screaming and shouting at the AP that she was a traitor to her race.

On their way back to class .... the funny boy said to my daughter ... "I really wish I had some popcorn" ...

Kudos to your daughter

Link Posted: 9/15/2010 12:16:58 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Serious". Yeah... I guess that's something you could call it.  

Me? I'm a bitch for accuracy... precision...

I think "terminal" is a much more accurate term.

20 years from now... you tell me that I'm wrong.

I'm reminded of the saying popular in Vienna during WWI.

The difference between Berlin and Vienna, is that in Berlin, the situation is serious, but not hopeless, while in Vienna the situation is hopeless, but not serious.

On a long enough timeline, I am still very hopeful about many things.  There will be a painful period of adjustment, but overall I'm hopeful.  On a long enough timeline, everyone survival goes to zero, so cheer up!
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 12:39:51 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

A racist is someone who is winning an argument with a liberal.

Nail, meet hammer.
Link Posted: 9/16/2010 4:24:33 AM EDT
[#38]
I heard Neal Boortz say it.  He couldn't remember who he had heard it from.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top