Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/14/2010 9:13:03 PM EDT
Does anyone know what it is?  I am ready to contribute.  Screw the NRSC.  Unfortunately there was no chance to poke a finger in McCains eye as no good candidate ran against him, but here the lines are clearly drawn.  The people VS the Rinos.

I find this site:

http://www.christine2010.com/

Anybody know if that is the real deal and the money goes straight to her?
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 9:14:34 PM EDT
[#1]
She looks pretty damn good.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 9:38:37 PM EDT
[#2]
In before Dave_Apparatchik shows up to tell you that you're a moron and that she's got no chance of winning and how you should have just voted for the liberal RINO and because of retards like you the country is headed to destruction.

Link Posted: 9/14/2010 9:40:11 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Does anyone know what it is?  I am ready to contribute.  Screw the NRSC.  Unfortunately there was no chance to poke a finger in McCains eye as no good candidate ran against him, but here the lines are clearly drawn.  The people VS the Rinos.

I find this site:

I would call her campaign office and ask what the best way to contribute is.  They'll make sure you donate to her.  

ETA: and IBD_U
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 9:41:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 9:44:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Quoted:

I find this site:

I would call her campaign office and ask what the best way to contribute is.  They'll make sure you donate to her.    

ETA: and IBD_U

Yep first thing tomorrow.  With my luck google will help me give to the wrong person...
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 2:03:19 AM EDT
[#6]
On the intro page it says their goal is to raise $50,000.00.  They jumped from 89% of their goal to 94% in about fifteen minutes.
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 2:33:14 AM EDT
[#7]
Well we better support her. Although he has his own $ I'm sending $ to Carl Pallidino in the NY govenor race. I'm sure the GOP would send him $ either. Cumo is a heavy favorite to beat him but upsets are always nice
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 3:11:42 AM EDT
[#8]
Eh, I'd hit it.
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 6:14:49 AM EDT
[#9]
I just threw her $100.  In the time it took me to do it she went from 60 to 64% of her $200,000 goal.  This is our chance to show the Rinos what we really think, and how done with them we are.

Come on!  Step up.
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 6:32:10 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
On the intro page it says their goal is to raise $50,000.00.  They jumped from 89% of their goal to 94% in about fifteen minutes.

The goal is now $200,000 and it is now at 71%

Link Posted: 9/15/2010 8:52:33 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

The goal is now $200,000 and it is now at 71%

Now at 70% of the new $350,000 goal.

Come on guys throw her a bone....  

Not that bone you dirty fuckers.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top