Ok, I will...

Shit
piss
fuck
cunt
cocksucker
mutherfucker
tits

Tits themselves are not ordinarily associated with hatred.

While one may loathe the bearer of a given set of jugs, the jugs themselves aren't the focus of the blame.
Most of us have met a boobbearer worthy of spite and scorn, who has an admirable rack o'lust pillows just the same.

My former wife comes to mind. She's definitely the Mayor of Hooterville, yet I'd be hard-pressed to provide enough urine to douse any conflagration set upon her person.

Let us all agree that women's breastusses are worthy of our admiration and great longing, regardless of to whom they may be attached. It is my understanding Nancy Pelosi had some audacious sweaterguns at one point in her life.....and no, don't ask me how I might know, either.
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 5:11:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
"Yesssssss.  Let the hate FLOW through you!!"

http://www.buzzflash.com/analysis/04/09/images/02emperor350.jpg

Ok, I will...

Shit
piss
fuck
cunt
cocksucker
mutherfucker
tits

While one may loathe the bearer of a given set of jugs, the jugs themselves aren't the focus of the blame.
Most of us have met a boobbearer worthy of spite and scorn, who has an admirable rack o'lust pillows just the same.

My former wife comes to mind. She's definitely the Mayor of Hooterville, yet I'd be hard-pressed to provide enough urine to douse any conflagration set upon her person.

Let us all agree that women's breastusses are worthy of our admiration and great longing, regardless of to whom they may be attached. It is my understanding Nancy Pelosi had some audacious sweaterguns at one point in her life.....and no, don't ask me how I might know, either.

Holy over analyzing batman!  It's part of a punk song.    Goes like this: Shit, piss, fuck, cunt, cocksucker, motherfucker, tits, fart, turd, and twat.  I fucked your mom.
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 5:20:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ok, I will...

Shit
piss
fuck
cunt
cocksucker
mutherfucker
tits

That aint hate.  It's Tourettes.
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 5:35:02 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
No. Why don't you just fucking tell me how you know, asshole.

You already called your own attention-whoring ass out, so why do you need my affirmation?

Are you really that god damn conceited? Do you really need my recognition?

Why don't you just finish the motherfucking story, you self-aggrandizing fuckfaced douchebag?

Link Posted: 9/15/2010 5:41:30 AM EDT
[#6]
7/10
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 5:42:08 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 5:46:15 AM EDT
[#8]
Pointless thread is pointless.
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 5:58:42 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Pointless thread is pointless.

What's your point?

TRG
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 6:06:42 AM EDT
[#10]
And again it affirmed that gd is a strange and wonderful place.
Have a nice day.
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 6:59:37 AM EDT
[#11]
Ask me how I know.

We had one of these douchebags in the dorm my freshman year.  Consistant use of "Because your mom's a whore?" as a reply seemed to help this behavior resolve.
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 7:01:51 AM EDT
[#12]
so, your wife go to a pool party?
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 7:10:25 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Guess who I saw at the store today!

<long pause as I stare at the wife waiting for her to tell me who the fuck she saw at the damn store today>

Who?

You'll never guess!

We'll then just tell me.

<in cranky tone> (Someone I've never heard of)!!! Can you believe it?!?

I decided to give people my guesses, in machine gun fashion.
In 10 seconds it goes from "Guess!" to "Shut up and listen!"

"John Couger Meloncamp? Anson Williams, TV's "Potsie"? Sarah Palin? Me? Juan Carlos I? The ghost of Tip O'Neill?"
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 4:29:32 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ok, I will...

Shit
piss
fuck
cunt
cocksucker
mutherfucker
tits

Holy over analyzing batman!  It's part of a punk song.    Goes like this: Shit, piss, fuck, cunt, cocksucker, motherfucker, tits, fart, turd, and twat.  I fucked your mom.

No it was part of George Carlin's act.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top