Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 9:41:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Bush's political base is armed. They hate you. If you are Arab or even look like it, you and your family are at risk. If there happens
      to be another terrorist attack you and your family can expect to shot, beaten or [r]lynched[/r].
View Quote

Hey, that's something we haven't done in a while, a good ol' lynching.  Can almost remember the good ol' lynching days.[:D]
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 10:02:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Few things are funnier to watch than liberals going through the twisted catacombs of their own tortured existential conflicts, as they struggle to comprehend that by refusing to mentally prepare themselves to view violence as a protective tool, they pave the way for their own elimination as a political force.
It makes me sing [:D]
View Quote

ROTHLMAO!

Well said.
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 11:51:07 AM EDT
[#3]
I just spent about an hour reading nearly everyone of those posts.  There really are some ignorant, and just plain STUPID people in this world.  One thing that really did suprise me, is how many of these "liberals" actually own guns or believe that it is our right to own them, even if they don't have any.  I believe the majority of those that posted there, owned guns themselves!!  Maybe there is hope after all!
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 12:24:14 PM EDT
[#4]
xchrom of DU said:
42. exactly where are the old hippies
what so many of you fail to realize -- is that life is messy. it spills out all over the place. and your guns{whether frequently or infrequently} wind up killing people. well, i must say i've enjoyed d.u. but i don't hang with gun folk even in the ether. guns have in the hands of individuals have fucked this country up. false sense of security. i can't wish any of you gun totting folk peace -- you don't want it. sad. we'll vote the same but there the similarity ends. bye.  
View Quote

Wow!  This thread on DU is running off DU'ers.  Simply amazing.  As if having people on a message board who don't agree with you is somehow overwhelmingly harmful...

Viper Out
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top