Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 6:30:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Hook her up with a free super-sized fries the next time she comes in and orders from you.

That always impresses the chicks.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 6:32:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Tell her you've never been with a black woman before.

This will maker her try extra hard as she is representing all black women
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 6:32:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Quoted:
If she tickles your fancy, go for it. No reasons not too. It's not like you're going to catch leprosy or anything.

No, but you might get herpes  

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 6:37:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
If she tickles your fancy, go for it. No reasons not too. It's not like you're going to catch leprosy or anything.

No, but you might get herpes  

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 6:37:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Gotta try some brown sugar before you die.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 6:40:58 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Ok, so there is this black girl who lives in south Dallas, divorced, athlete, and trainer. She has a kicking body and great personality. I want to get all in her panties and I think do some freaky shit with her. I am a corn fed white boy, my people are from Louisiana, so a black chick is kind of forbidden fruit. So, should I do the black girl? I am thinking so......

I have a friend who went black, and came right back.

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 6:42:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Go for it, but it will be difficult. Big cultural barriers.

You will probably seem clingy and her family/friends may disapprove more of you than your family in LA of her.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 6:42:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Ok, so there is this black girl who lives in south Dallas, divorced, athlete, and trainer. She has a kicking body and great personality. I want to get all in her panties and I think do some freaky shit with her. I am a corn fed white boy, my people are from Louisiana, so a black chick is kind of forbidden fruit. So, should I do the black girl? I am thinking so......

I have a friend who went black, and came right back.  

I went black and promptly married the woman.  Go hit that shit.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 6:44:09 PM EDT
[#9]
try oprah or jerry springer
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top