Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 5:56:38 PM EDT
[#1]
I would gleek on him a few times.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 5:58:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Shake his hand and say it is a pleasure to meet you Mr. President.

As much as he is an asshole he is OUR president.

Jeeze.

HE IS NOT MY MOTHERFUCKING PRESIDENT.

HE IS A KENYAN BASTARD.

WRITE THAT THE FUCK DOWN SO YOU REMEMBER IT.

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 5:59:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Ask him to pardon MC4H.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 6:00:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Jeeze.

No, he is just a person we hire to run the place for a few years. His subordinates must respect him as the employees respect the CEO of a company but the people that put him in charge owe no respect. He is a president, a public servant, not a king, queen or god that requires a special respect.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 6:01:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Nothing, the shithead in chief is to fucking dumb to listen to a rational thought so why waste your time.

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 6:02:33 PM EDT
[#6]
If he spoke first, I would politely return the greeting. If he asked a question beyond "how're you doing?" or the like, I would decline to answer. And if he didn't speak first, I would pass.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 6:03:47 PM EDT
[#7]

what does george soros's dick feel like when it is in your ass.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 6:04:28 PM EDT
[#8]

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 6:06:24 PM EDT
[#9]
You will go down in history as the worst president ever. Your children, and their children forever more shall be forever stained with your failed attempt to destroy America.

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 6:06:42 PM EDT
[#10]
I wouldn't say a word to him. I have nothing to say to the asshole.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 6:08:33 PM EDT
[#11]
Look, when some scumbag is buttfucking this proud country into third world status, you can be polite to it if you want.

I cut the scum no slack, and grant it no respect.  No respect is due it.

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 6:15:58 PM EDT
[#12]
No really, where were you born?
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 6:20:09 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
'It's an honor to met you, Mr President.'

You're not going to change anything in five seconds, except to satisfy some petty self-satisfaction, and he isn't worth disrespecting the office he holds.

That's exactly why I'd just turn my back to him and say nothing.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 6:21:13 PM EDT
[#14]
I would say "Mr. President, I strongly disagree with the direction you are taking this country in."

He IS the President and should be addressed as such.  That statement is true and delivered in a polite manner.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 6:21:18 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're not going to change anything in five seconds, except to satisfy some petty self-satisfaction, and he isn't worth disrespecting the office he holds.

I shook his hand a while ago when I met him. Despite not liking him or his politics, I talked to him for about 30 seconds, and was polite and respectful. I can be an adult and not drop down to petty insults to blow up my own ego.

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 6:22:55 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Jeeze.

He's a leveller.
He feeds upon people's worst insticnct.
He is the pied piper who succeeded because ghetto rats, welfare queens, and the thoughtless can vote.
He is our president yet he is a ruinous one -one undeserving of my hand.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 6:23:41 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I shook his hand a while ago when I met him. Despite not liking him or his politics, I talked to him for about 30 seconds, and was polite and respectful. I can be an adult and not drop down to petty insults to blow up my own ego.

What are you calling bullshit on?
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 6:24:00 PM EDT
[#18]
KKKKKHHHHHHAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNN!

No, I would not shake his hand.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 6:25:04 PM EDT
[#19]
No, I don't want fries with that.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 6:27:35 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
"History will correctly describe you as the most pathetic piece of shit and sorry excuse for a man, much less for a President, that America will ever know."

This does fit into five seconds when spoken at a normal cadence.

CJ

Well put, my friend...

If we ever meet, you'll be drinking for free for the rest of the evening...

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 6:28:15 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
No, I don't want fries with that.

NICE!
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 6:28:58 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Believe me, lots of goofballs (no insult intended) get to shake the president's hand. Remember JW Gacey and Mrs. Carter?
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 6:31:57 PM EDT
[#23]
I would tell him about Mr. Baum and the information he has concerning ARF.com members weapons caches...
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 6:35:49 PM EDT
[#24]
الخاص بك الأمهات عاهرة
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 6:36:15 PM EDT
[#25]
Take your last breath.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 6:38:24 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Believe me, lots of goofballs (no insult intended) get to shake the president's hand. Remember JW Gacey and Mrs. Carter?

Oh, now I'm a goofball.

When Obama visited Afghanistan, he came into our DFAC when I was eating dinner. They took all our rifles away, and then he came in and went down the line of about 30 of us. He stopped and talked to us one at a time. He asked me my name, where I was from, how long I'd been deployed (11 months at the time) and how I was holding up. I responded in a civil manner that it was "tough being away from family for so long, but it's worth it to get the job done."
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 6:38:52 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
الخاص بك الأمهات عاهرة

Heh.

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 6:39:02 PM EDT
[#28]
[ahnold] "Asta LaVista, Baby" [/ahnold]

Jus' Sayin'

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 6:46:31 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

I would say "Mr. President, I strongly disagree with the direction you are taking this country in."

He IS the President and should be addressed as such.  That statement is true and delivered in a polite manner.

Bullshit. This isn't a monarchy. Contrary to popular belief, president does not equal king. So there is enough of a majority of morons, coupled with a corrupt enough system, to vote him into office. Fine. But taking that a step further and saying I have to respect that because I was born on soil he now (somewhat) controls is like the Brits thinking they owe fealty to the monarch. If that were my lot, my ancestors would have stayed in freaking Scotland to begin with.

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 6:47:34 PM EDT
[#30]
HEEL!!!

ROLL OVER!!!

PLAY DEAD!!!

STAY!!!!

Good doggieeeeee.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 6:48:14 PM EDT
[#31]
"KLAATU BARADA NIKTO"
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 6:48:21 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh, now I'm a goofball.

When Obama visited Afghanistan, he came into our DFAC when I was eating dinner. They took all our rifles away, and then he came in and went down the line of about 30 of us. He stopped and talked to us one at a time. He asked me my name, where I was from, how long I'd been deployed (11 months at the time) and how I was holding up. I responded in a civil manner that it was "tough being away from family for so long, but it's worth it to get the job done."

Does this happen everytime a president visits troops?  If it does, WTF?  A Commander & Cheif of the greatest aremed forece in the world should face his/her's troops armed as they would be without their visit.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 6:49:56 PM EDT
[#33]
You're an asshole.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 6:50:34 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh, now I'm a goofball.

Does this happen everytime a president visits troops?  If it does, WTF?  A Commander & Cheif of the greatest aremed forece in the world should face his/her's troops armed as they would be without their visit.

I imagine so. Google image "Bush visits troops" and try to spy a rifle among the deployed service members.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 6:50:56 PM EDT
[#35]
FU Arock!
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 6:51:21 PM EDT
[#36]
Spit at his feet and turn my back on him.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 6:51:27 PM EDT
[#37]
<coc violation>
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 6:54:06 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh, now I'm a goofball.

Well no duh you were nice to him while you were in uniform. What would you have said if you just met him on the street?

I would point and say "LOOK, it's the joker without his makeup on".
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 6:56:18 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

"History will correctly describe you as the most pathetic piece of shit and sorry excuse for a man, much less for a President, that America will ever know."

CJ

Wow, Johnson.  That's the first time I've ever noted emotion in your post.  Good-on-ya.  It's good to get it out once in a while, isn't it?
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 6:58:03 PM EDT
[#40]
I'd ask him if the rumors about him being on the down-low are true, and if so, does he prefer having a black cock or a white cock up his ass.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 7:00:00 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

"KLAATU BARADA NIKTO"

Yeah!  Sure I said it just right!  Mostly...........  

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 7:00:52 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Yup. The political classes and their Praetorian guard do not trust the hired help. Sadly, that's what the average honorable guy or girl serving in the military is viewed as by the political elite. Hired Help.

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 7:01:21 PM EDT
[#43]
One term please.

I understand Chicago needs a new crook to replace the outgoing crook.

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 7:01:58 PM EDT
[#44]
Go to shake his hand, pull it back quickly as he reached for it and say " Bitch please, a hand shake is a sign of respect... and you earn respect."
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 7:02:03 PM EDT
[#45]
"go be president in Haiti"  Since he is a citizen of the world, his ass could only go up there.  Oh and the rest of the time I had I would be repeating "Fuck you, fuck off, fuck your mother fuckin' corn flakes, go fuck yourself, etc..."
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 7:03:39 PM EDT
[#46]
Seriously Mr.President , do UFOs exist at Area 51, along with little green men and are you their leader?
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 7:04:04 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

CJ

Wow, Johnson.  That's the first time I've ever noted emotion in your post.  Good-on-ya.  It's good to get it out once in a while, isn't it?
You're kidding, right?    I don't usually hold back on how I really feel...unless it would entail a violation of the Code of Conduct, which would actually be pretty frequently.

I'm not afraid to blow off some steam.  Or to laugh.  

CJ

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 7:04:09 PM EDT
[#48]

I would just hand him this and smile .

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 7:07:31 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh, now I'm a goofball.

I specifically was not saying you are a goofball. I was supporting the idea that it's probably not BS that you shook the hand of the Kenyan. Hell, my sister has shaken his hand inside the Whitehouse. You, Capt-Planet, are in uniform and you are obligated to be respectful and nice to the Kenyan. You should live up to that obligation. Still, do you not think that some of the hands that the Kenyan shook the day he shook yours were in fact attached to goofballs?
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 7:13:20 PM EDT
[#50]
The way we talk about him at our company I dunno. I think he'd skip us when he found out we're from Kentucky. He hates this state and would never show his coward ass here. He knows we ain't down with the clown.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top