Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 12:04:22 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:

that is doing something stupid by burning some Korans

Why is burning a Koran necessarily 'stupid"??

What positive effect do you get from burning any book?

Well, if you can destroy an idea and not suffer the "Streisand Effect", then you are gooood too goo!!

In Theory.

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 12:04:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I'm sick with rage that the Muslims are the ones who are coming across as the victims.

I don't know if any of our fighting men have expereinced the whole "in sha'allah" crap, but it basically gives them a backdoor to get out of anything they say, hence their "word" is totally meaningless.  They just turn around and say "gee, God didn't will it to happen.  i told you i'd 'respect' you, but God wanted me to conquer Americans instead."

What gets me, seeing things first-hand, is that Feminism made the USA ripe for conquering.  And it's sickening.  Their interest is in conquering.  They admit it here all the time.  "Respect" means "whatever I can get away with."

And while I totally disagree with burning their holy book, perhaps someone can answer me:

1) where was the outrage or condemnation in the Muslim world after 9/11?

2)  how many Western heads have they cut off?  how many Bibles have they burned?  

3)  how many Christians have they murdered?  

4) how many Churches have they destroyed?

This church fella - as far as I know - was never planning attacks against Muslims or harming any Muslims.  Nor did they advocate it.  While I agree with the OP, why are we fighting each other?  Why jump all over this guy for talking, while lots of heads have been cut off, and churches razed, and Christians murdered?

They are NOT the victims here!!!  

You have your "us" and your "them" distorted.

"We" are not "christians" and "they" are not "Muslims."

"We" are freedom loving supporters of secular government and the freedom to worship as you see fit.  "They" are religious fanatics who see the world in black and white and refuse to tolerate anyone who does not believe as they do.  Those who cite Islam as their sanction have adopted a curious doctrine of Taqfir where no sane or Gof-fearing person is safe from their lunacy - regardless of their religion.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 12:13:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Quoted:
that is doing something stupid by burning some Korans

Why is burning a Koran necessarily 'stupid"??

What positive effect do you get from burning any book?

A warm and fuzzy feeling inside.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top