Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/9/2010 6:05:07 PM EDT
Good show?

ETA: pretty interesting but on eps 3 will had his rds covers on during a mission...
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 6:14:56 PM EDT
[#1]
When it's on I watch it.

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 6:16:50 PM EDT
[#2]
I like it.  I don't know how realistic it is, but it's cool.  It reminds me of a video game but put into a reality show setting.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 6:19:12 PM EDT
[#3]
I saw it on Netflix instant, it looked pretty cool, so I watched it.  Aside from the star being a bit full of himself (whether or not it is deserved), it's really good.  Only season 1 is on Netflix, but I don't know if they made/are making a second season.

I did notice that eye protection discipline was REALLY bad, and since everybody was using simunitions, that could have been tragic.

ETA: I'd like to see a spinoff where civilian shooting enthusiasts are pitted against the similar opponents and scenarios, maybe made a bit more fitting for a group of armed civilians (terrorist attack, gangs after a hurricane, etc.).

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 6:20:46 PM EDT
[#4]
They start a new season and not tell me??

I found it very entertaining. Staged, but entertaining. Like the sniper one where the target just walks outside and hangs out until he gets shot? And most of the 'enemy' seem to have excellent creds (deployments, combat, etc.) but just acted a little too 'ho-hum'.

But overall, a good show. I wish they would come out with more.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 6:22:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Tactics and all that jazz are the real deal, good show.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 6:23:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
They start a new season and not tell me??

I found it very entertaining. Staged, but entertaining. Like the sniper one where the target just walks outside and hangs out until he gets shot? And most of the 'enemy' seem to have excellent creds (deployments, combat, etc.) but just acted a little too 'ho-hum'.

But overall, a good show. I wish they would come out with more.

That one was pretty obvious.  The rest of the show was pretty convincing though.  As for the guys with creds being ho-hum, keep in mind some of those exercises were multiple-day ordeals.  You can't be 100% for very long.

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 6:23:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Wil Willis lol.

Decent show.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 6:31:37 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm watching it on netflix, everyone is using T-1s, nice!
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 6:34:35 PM EDT
[#9]
I like it.

It demonstrates some cool stuff........like "fatal funnels".

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 7:52:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Will had his aimpoint covers on during a mission wtf
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top