Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 7:33:29 PM EDT
[#1]
if there were vertical blinds anywhere in the house my dog would chew a hole in them so that he could see.

if there was carpet by a door way, forget it, he'd pull it up

cost me lots o cash...

had to put him down 4 years ago (lukemia) and I still miss him.  Could give a shit about all the stuff he ate through and the money that crazy fukr cost me.

(page 2 ownage....)
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 7:33:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
No boot pic?

Here you go, LOL.

http://i898.photobucket.com/albums/ac188/x1wrider/84f62838.jpg

I'd still wear them if they arent chewed all the way through.

Pretty much, just a thin piece of fabric left.

I work in an engineering office and they have a certain dress code which I'm pretty sure includes no shoes held together with duct tape.  Safety shoes are required for when I go out onto the shop floor.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 7:37:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Dogs understand pack mentality and a few other things. People have to learn how to deal with it. If the dog isn't following, he/she is leading. That is a problem.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 7:42:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Ehh? Duct tape will fix the boot

Don't use bacon grease to waterproof the next pair...
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 7:45:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
No boot pic?

Here you go, LOL.

http://i898.photobucket.com/albums/ac188/x1wrider/84f62838.jpg

FUCK YO BOOTS, YOU CAN BUY ANOTHER PAIR!

That's what he said.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 7:50:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Dont be mean to the dog,he just wanted new toys,they need new stuf every day.What is worse  is I had two pair of leather boots I rotated out damp/dry and worked in nicely with oils ect for twenty years that the wifes cats pissed on and now got to start in another two pair.Cats since died this year,no foul play,mailman flatted one and coyotes or mean ass neighbors dog got the other....Put them up on a boot rack or shelf or switch at work into street shoesthat is what I do
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 7:53:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Take them back to the Redwing store, tell them they are defective.

Their CS might just be good enough that they'll replace them.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:34:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Our dogs would nibble on my girlfriends shoes all the time.  Only once did one tear off a little piece off of one of my boots.  When we stopped giving them rawhides they stopped eating our leather goods.  As rawhide is untanned leather, I'm thinking the two phenomenon are related somehow.

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 8:46:11 AM EDT
[#9]
Update in OP.

Tank is safe for now.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top