User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 9:57:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fine by me. Passing out new copies is a sane, reasonable, and nonviolent response to the burning.

This is correct.

It's evidence that some muslims are sane; in contrast to the burners, who will get publicity on Al Jazeera as 'evidence' that Americans want to oppress peaceful and/or coexisting muslims.
The kill em all faction here may choose to interpret this distribution as a cunning propaganda move, rather than sincere; thus playing right into the hand of those muslims who actually are violent. We suck ass at propaganda.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 10:14:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
This is awesome, and I wish eveyone here would buy a copy and READ the blasted thing.

Why buy it when muslims are willing to give one to you.

And yes, it's a marvelous book. People who don't go along with Mohammad get slaughtered and enslaved.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 10:16:47 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm starting to think that libtards are more outraged than Mooselims over this.

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 10:17:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Earlier this week, Gen. David Petraeus, the top U.S. military commander in Afghanistan, warned that the plan "could cause significant problems" for American troops overseas.

I haven't yet heard the good general say that distributing 200,000 korans will make things 1000 times better for our troops than burning 200 although I almost expect it with the political correctness run amok these days.

The good general is saying what the CIC tells him to say.

So you think that the general got that position by being just a mouth piece for the guy above him?  You don't give him any credit for having earned his position?

Next thing you know somebody will be calling him Petraeus/Betray us like the libs did  a few years ago.

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 10:18:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
It will just give the radicals another reason for retribution.

Putting "radicals" and "reason" in the same sentence is an insult to rational creatures everywhere. They never had any valid reasons in the first place. They belong to a ethic of miserable savagery that's got nothing to do with reasons or enumerated lists of pros and cons of murdering the great Satan.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 10:20:02 AM EDT
[#6]
A local Islamic Education Center dropped a few thousand of them off on porches in my area a couple of years ago...

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 11:35:14 AM EDT
[#7]
I was thinking of a BBQ this weekend. How do you think pork chops and sausage would taste cooked over a koran with a picture of mohammad as kindling?

I'm thinking a great dinner pic opportunity.

Or would that be a CoC violation?
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 1:41:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
If they are gonna be giving them away I hear there is a church group in Florida that could use some....

Maybe some kind of conveyor belt arrangement could be worked out.

We're going to get stuck in one of those Star Trek causality loops
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 1:49:34 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

A local Islamic Education Center dropped a few thousand of them off on porches in my area a couple of years ago...

Littering?

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 1:59:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
200,000 more of them. Maybe next month the good reverend can have a bigger fire.

That might be enough to make it through winter, up here...wonder if they'll mail them free of charge?  
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:00:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
the thing that is ironic in this whole thing is the "reasons" why everyone is opposed to the burning.. its not logical reasons like burning books makes you look like a tool, or whats the point other than burning some books and making people have no respect for you. Its all fear based, using words like "dangerous", and retaliation and sparking violence if he does it, if islam is peaceful then now is a good chance for them to show it by simply ignoring the guy and saying let him do it we dont care its his right..but when people are cowering in fear because of what the muslims might do if the qurans are burned it  justifies what the guy is doing and is actually proving him right.

It certainly does expose the latent fear quite a few folks seem to have, doesn't it.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:01:58 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is awesome, and I wish eveyone here would buy a copy and READ the blasted thing.

They don't need to , they learned everything it said on 9-11

More like the actions committed since around the 7th century to present throughout the known world.  ((shrugs))
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:32:25 PM EDT
[#13]
You got 50 idiots doing a stupid stunt that will incite 50 million Mohammadites to protest & riot that will leave 5,000 other Mohammadites dead and will cause attacks that will have 500 American KIA.

Marvelous, just fucking marvelous.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:55:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Fine by me. Passing out new copies is a sane, reasonable, and nonviolent response to the burning.

This is the perfect response but all I see and hear are threats of violence but what can you expect of a group of people stuck in the 7th Century.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top