Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 6:34:02 PM EDT
[#1]
wanna see what would drive a liberal to actually support our troops? let us have a coffee shortage.   have you ever paid attention at starbucks? it is crampacked with libtards 24/7.  they wouldnt be able to cope. "to hell with the terrorists, kill those bastard coffee growers"

I dont drink coffee, i actually cant standthe tastet. but i like the smell, and i like coffee ice cream.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 6:35:56 PM EDT
[#2]
If they are doing what he accused them of they know it is working because he

ran his trap about it. What's he going to do, search their warehouses for coffee?

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 7:06:07 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Up his ass with broken glass.

That was a nice one Sweathog.

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 7:09:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
wanna see what would drive a liberal to actually support our troops? let us have a coffee shortage.   have you ever paid attention at starbucks? it is crampacked with libtards 24/7.  they wouldnt be able to cope. "to hell with the terrorists, kill those bastard coffee growers"

I dont drink coffee, i actually cant standthe tastet. but i like the smell, and i like coffee ice cream.

Damnit is coffee a liberal thing now, too? Damn, first I can't wear sandals, and now I can't drink coffee.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 8:55:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Damnit is coffee a liberal thing now, too? Damn, first I can't wear sandals, and now I can't drink coffee.

Im not saying coffee is just a liberal thing. There are tons on conservatives who guzzle the stuff. I was making more of a point that the libs would lose their shit over a shortage. And I was also jabbing their lack of support of our troops.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 8:58:17 PM EDT
[#6]
do you think the coffee reps from Brazil and Vietnam dropped to their knees crying and begged Chuckie to forgive them?
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 9:03:24 PM EDT
[#7]
If you don't like coffee prices drink tea, or soda, or how about shut your fucking piehole Senator.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 9:07:32 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sorry ya New York dickhead, I'm already stocked up. Mostly because of people like you.

Um.. I don't think he is taking about a few bags you have stored away for preps......

Few?

Most peolpe in GD (and I use the term "people" loosley) don't understand what makes preppers tick.

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 9:19:12 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sorry ya New York dickhead, I'm already stocked up. Mostly because of people like you.

Um.. I don't think he is taking about a few bags you have stored away for preps......

Few?

Most peolpe in GD (and I use the term "people" loosley) don't understand what makes preppers tick.

Dang, and I've only been buying the amount of coffee I'm going to use.  I guess I'll have to blow the budget this month and buy a truckload of coffee... 'cause, you know, caffeine headaches suck...

Meh, I've quit coffee before, if the supply dried up or SHTF... I'd live.

But you ain't touchin' my diet pepsi stash!
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 9:24:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Don't these fucking people have anything better to worry about. Fucking liberal douchbags.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 9:35:40 PM EDT
[#11]
and I want a prominent warning on schumer "Warning: Head up my ass procede accordingly"
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 9:43:35 PM EDT
[#12]
The lower the cost of the coffee, the bigger a sin tax he can force into law. Just think of all those caffeine addicts, sweaty palms reaching for the cup of joe, easily paying 8 bucks-3 of which is taxes. Yup, untapped source of income, and precedents already set with fat and salt bans and punitive taxes on smokers. Dig deep and give until it hurts,
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 10:01:30 PM EDT
[#13]
New York needs to deal with their own stockpiling issue...stockpiliing of retard legislators.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 10:05:41 PM EDT
[#14]
It's fucking coffee. Not like it's corn or sugar.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 10:53:42 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
If they are doing what he accused them of they know it is working because he
ran his trap about it. What's he going to do, search their warehouses for coffee?

We shall invade and set them straight
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 12:07:41 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
We need to run all those cunts out of DC.

worth repeating and a constant reminder.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 12:29:41 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

"It's people trying to manipulate the market. We want to stop that."

that's classic coming from a democrat.

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 10:47:34 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 10:54:55 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

I don't drink coffee and would do a little jig if an asteroid fell on Chuckie's noggin, but I don't see what the problem is with what he did here.

The problem is that, according to the GD hive, "There is no such thing as price gouging."

Which is EXACTLY was this type of price-fixing is.

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 10:59:11 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
schumer is such an embarrassment to America.  

QFT

If I was a coffee grower in Brazil or Vietnam I'd laugh my ass off Schumer and the stooge he sent to tell me to "play by the rules". I'd laugh even harder as I wiped my ass on the letter I'd send back to him with a carefully worded rebuttal.

What you did there, I see it.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 11:14:55 AM EDT
[#21]
As much as I like coffee this douche nozzle should focus on something else.....  like packing up his fucking office

Ass hole
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 11:18:41 AM EDT
[#22]
Double edge sword.  If there are 3 dollar regular coffees and 6 dollar lattes, don't tell me Coca Cola and McDonalds won't find a way to ween you onto something else.  Be careful Juan Valdez.

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 11:20:04 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Got my 200 lbs. of Colombian Supremo put up at $2.40 a pound, biatches.  

Since when does Schmuckmer give a shit about playing fair.

http://i55.tinypic.com/2qarf6c.jpg

That's almost as impressive as those engraved S & Ws you own.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 11:28:22 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I don't drink coffee and would do a little jig if an asteroid fell on Chuckie's noggin, but I don't see what the problem is with what he did here.

I drink coffee but otherwise the same sentiment.  If they want to play like that, we can raise the price of say grain, beef, etc, that they import.  We could also deny them funds for the poor, military help, assistance, whatever.  Trade goes both ways.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 11:33:59 AM EDT
[#25]
Chuck Schumer - The fucking Don Quixote of the U.S. Senate.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top