Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/13/2002 10:45:42 AM EDT
While minding her own business in our backyard, my wife was visciously attacked by a thug weilding an assault weapon!  Using a swingset as cover, he craftily slipped up behind her and starting spraying from the hip.  As she tried in vein to escape he continued his assault.  Not until Kelsey, our fearless trained attack dog came to her rescue was she able to escape to the safety of the house.  The attacker was soon captured and impriosened in his room for 15 minutes! [spank]
[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/YellowLab%2FAw%2520Attack%2Ejpg[/img]
[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/YellowLab%2FAw%2520attack%25202%2Ejpg[/img]

Link Posted: 4/13/2002 11:00:13 AM EDT
[#1]
That's what's wrong with kids these days. I had one stage a surprise attack with a rubber band gun while I was asleep on the couch!  [;)]
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 11:05:20 AM EDT
[#2]
My dog is afraid of assault weapons.
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 11:11:17 AM EDT
[#3]
[:)] Thats funny.  Brings up an interesting topic though.  Should kids play with toy guns?  I know as kids we did and it didnt have any ill effects on us.  I remember running around the neighborhood playing "Guns".  We knew what the real ones did and never played with them.

Link Posted: 4/13/2002 11:25:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 11:31:21 AM EDT
[#5]
was visciously attacked by a thug weilding an assault weapon!
View Quote

How about some flat black Krylon spray paint to kill the "PC" dayglo color...

[IMG]http://www.gamingforyou.co.uk/mysmilies/contrib/ruinkai/coolgleamA.gif[/IMG]  
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 1:19:09 PM EDT
[#6]
That's so cute. I remember attacking my parents with my battery operated CAR-15 clone when I was 8 years old. Damn I miss that gun.

themao [chainsawkill]
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 1:27:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
[:)] Thats funny.  Brings up an interesting topic though.  Should kids play with toy guns?  I know as kids we did and it didnt have any ill effects on us.  I remember running around the neighborhood playing "Guns".  We knew what the real ones did and never played with them.

View Quote

Of course it has ill effects- look at how much time we spend HERE!  Check out our post counts.  We've got a problem!

[:D]
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 3:44:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Where'd he learn to use a tree for cover like that?[:)]

Loius L' Amour, in his book "Education of a Wandering Man" writes of his opinion that that this is a necessary stage  boys grow through, and out of , on the road to manhood.

I can tell you my 2 1/2 year old has never seen a real gun, but occasionaly will run around aiming sticks and play fighting. The only place he could have seen this was a video.
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 4:57:01 PM EDT
[#9]

It looks like the "trained attack dog" is attacking the victim!!!!!

[:O]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top