Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 4/11/2002 4:55:57 PM EDT
just wanted to see if THIS one got locked. jeez guys, what's the deal. OKAY I'LL MODERATE. side 1 tatjana is real, o.k. side 2 it was a joke. there, now let's talk about guns .[;)]
Link Posted: 4/11/2002 4:58:45 PM EDT
Ha ha ha ha- this is getting ridiculous! I also don't see what's the deal as to no one will tell me- I am just curious, and I'm not trying to start anything. WTF is the REAL story here?
Link Posted: 4/11/2002 5:01:05 PM EDT
I wouldn't be surprised if she gets pissed and locks every thread with her name in the topic.
Link Posted: 4/11/2002 5:02:57 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/11/2002 5:04:16 PM EDT
the funniest part is I DON'T REALLY KNOW THE STORY, I JUST NOTICED THAT EVERY TIME I SAW HER NAME IN A TOPIC IT GETS LOCKED!!!!!.[:)]\didn't mean to instigate guys. just havin' fun.....
Link Posted: 4/11/2002 5:04:21 PM EDT
Anybody else looking to get their account locked tonight?? The Tatjana issue is dead.
Link Posted: 4/11/2002 5:05:56 PM EDT
Originally Posted By brouhaha:
Originally Posted By HMC: I also don't see what's the deal as to no one will tell me- I am just curious, and I'm not trying to start anything. WTF is the REAL story here?
View Quote
There is NO story here. Tatjana is a member, who is almost too good to be true. And I think about 75% of the guys here can't accept that becuase they feel challenged, or dateless, or both.
View Quote
relax, i agree, see my posting in the TATJ UNDER ATTACK thread. we gotta fuck with each other once in a while!
Link Posted: 4/11/2002 5:08:27 PM EDT
Originally Posted By DonR: Anybody else looking to get their account locked tonight?? The Tatjana issue is dead.
View Quote
read: you can flame anyone but the mods, they're untouchable. don't worry, you'll never fucking hear from me AGAIN. QUIETSHOEZ OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 4/11/2002 5:10:04 PM EDT
Originally Posted By brouhaha:
Originally Posted By HMC: I also don't see what's the deal as to no one will tell me- I am just curious, and I'm not trying to start anything. WTF is the REAL story here?
View Quote
There is NO story here. Tatjana is a member, who is almost too good to be true. And I think about 75% of the guys here can't accept that becuase they feel challenged, or dateless, or both.
View Quote
Well put. That's what I gathered. And that is sad and pathetic if true. Tatjana- you kick ass whoever you are.
Link Posted: 4/11/2002 5:14:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/11/2002 5:16:16 PM EDT by DScottHewitt]
Here's the story. Someone started a joke thread about Tatjana being Fackler undercover. Funny joke. but it got out of hand. I agree. Let's go back to talking about guns. When Tatjana gets back from her trip, she can join in THAT discussion. She does know a thing or two about guns, I believe. Scott (EDITED FOR I FORGOT THE "S" AT THE START OF "SOMEONE")
Link Posted: 4/11/2002 5:16:20 PM EDT
quietshoez, just what is to be gained by continuing to bring these topics up?? Let it go, and let the lady go about her her business.
Link Posted: 4/11/2002 5:17:53 PM EDT
Originally Posted By DonR: quietshoez, just what is to be gained by continuing to bring these topics up?? Let it go, and let the lady go about her her business.
View Quote
READ WHAT I POSTED.
Link Posted: 4/11/2002 5:20:18 PM EDT
Good. Let's talk about guns!
Link Posted: 4/11/2002 5:21:10 PM EDT
Everyone, DonR (Don't have an AMI Don) IS 100% RIGHT. Let's just drop the whole discussion on this less and less popular topic, and get back to guns and such..... Scott P.S. My apologies Don. I think ya know which thing I say that for. If not, let me know and I'll e-mail so we can let the forums settle down. Agreeable?
Link Posted: 4/11/2002 5:22:22 PM EDT
Originally Posted By DonR: Good. Let's talk about guns!
View Quote
DEAL. please try to get my drift before you assume that i jumped on the bandwagon o.k., you better lock this one now donr (seriously)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 4/11/2002 5:23:16 PM EDT
Hi Don, hows the weather over yonder [:D]
Top Top