Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/8/2002 9:32:56 PM EDT
It seems webshots is all F-ed up now and won't allow you to link to pics stored there, so what other good free photo hosting services are out there?
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 9:35:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Web photos and Yahoo is what I use to post pics here.
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 1:05:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Who's your ISP?  Most ISP's offer their users webspace.

Link Posted: 4/9/2002 5:17:45 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm using Yahoo right now, but they too do not allow linking of photos to other sites.

So with that in mind, I'm looking for new host as well.
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 5:53:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 7:52:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I use [url]www.hunting-pictures.com[/url]. The catch is that the pictures must be hunting or shooting related. Works for me.
View Quote

Thanks - I'll have to check that out.  I don't think I have any pics that don't involve guns.  I think my ISP has free space, but I think you have to have the right software and set up a webpage, and...well...I don't have the slightest clue how to do that.  
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 7:57:17 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 7:58:54 AM EDT
[#7]
There is a thread in the handgun site that covers all the options.

Oh BTW I hear they are looking for a few good handgunners.
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 7:59:01 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 8:00:45 AM EDT
[#9]
Webshots has been like that for over a month now, where have you been. [:)]

Another is [url]www.imagestation.com[/url]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top