Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 4/6/2002 3:27:32 AM EDT
[url]http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,49629,00.html[/url] The link shows some death to USA protests, I think I will start a death to All Arab nations protest here in my small town. That would be funny, and cool.
Link Posted: 4/6/2002 4:43:05 AM EDT
What they aren't telling you is that the Arab media is lying to the people and insighting the riots. The Arab media told their people that in President Bush's speach on Thursday he gave Sharron permission to kill Araffat and that they should riot in the streets to protest the US.
Link Posted: 4/6/2002 6:14:47 AM EDT
Link Posted: 4/6/2002 6:24:38 AM EDT
I think our Special Forces did a pretty good "Death to Arabs" protest in Afghanistan. I'm hoping our next "protest" will take place in Bagdad.
Link Posted: 4/6/2002 6:42:16 AM EDT
Every time I see video of that asshole Sadaam Hussein in a business suit and fedor firing a rifle into the air with one hand... Well, I get the urge to go over there and take care of him myself. That guy reminds me of Josef Stalin. Even looks like him.
Link Posted: 4/7/2002 2:17:11 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/7/2002 2:18:13 AM EDT by shooter69]
It's just not our way, Crappy.
Originally Posted By marvl: Every time I see video of that asshole Sadaam Hussein in a business suit and fedor firing a rifle into the air with one hand... Well, I get the urge to go over there and take care of him myself. That guy reminds me of Josef Stalin. Even looks like him.
View Quote
Well, that is the fellow he idolized and modelled himself after, reading everything he could about him, and despite the fact that he eliminated the communists. Started out in the Baath party in the exact same capacity as Stalin in the CCCP, moved up the same way, etc. Treats his family and countrymen the same way, etc. So you are right on the money.
Link Posted: 4/7/2002 2:20:44 AM EDT
I am a protest of one.
Link Posted: 4/7/2002 4:47:54 PM EDT
I will be happy to stand in the streets and burn their flags. Ungrateful raghead F**KERS!!!!!!!! [50]
Link Posted: 4/7/2002 4:52:24 PM EDT
Originally Posted By muzlblast: I will be happy to stand in the streets and burn their flags. Ungrateful raghead F**KERS!!!!!!!! [50]
View Quote
Yeah, but then you'll get a ticket for having an unauthorized fire.
Link Posted: 4/7/2002 5:14:28 PM EDT
Here, Crappy, you can do what this guy did: [url]http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=578&578&e=14&u=/nm/20020405/ts_nm/attack_murder_dc_3[/url]
Link Posted: 4/7/2002 5:38:32 PM EDT
Originally Posted By The_Macallan: I think our Special Forces did a pretty good "Death to Arabs" protest in Afghanistan. I'm hoping our next "protest" will take place in Bagdad.
View Quote
braaaahhhaaaaa........! {LOL while looking for Windex and paper towels)
Top Top