Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/6/2002 3:27:32 AM EDT
[url]http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,49629,00.html[/url]

The link shows some death to USA protests, I think I will start a death to All Arab nations protest here in my small town.  That would be funny, and cool.
Link Posted: 4/6/2002 4:43:05 AM EDT
[#1]
What they aren't telling you is that the Arab media is lying to the people and insighting the riots.

The Arab media told their people that in President Bush's speach on Thursday he gave Sharron permission to kill Araffat and that they should riot in the streets to protest the US.
Link Posted: 4/6/2002 6:14:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/6/2002 6:24:38 AM EDT
[#3]

I think our Special Forces did a pretty good "Death to Arabs" protest in Afghanistan.

I'm hoping our next "protest" will take place in Bagdad.

Link Posted: 4/6/2002 6:42:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Every time I see video of that asshole Sadaam Hussein in a business suit and fedor firing a rifle into the air with one hand... Well, I get the urge to go over there and take care of him myself.  That guy reminds me of Josef Stalin.  Even looks like him.
Link Posted: 4/7/2002 2:17:11 AM EDT
[#5]
It's just not our way, Crappy.

Quoted:
Every time I see video of that asshole Sadaam Hussein in a business suit and fedor firing a rifle into the air with one hand... Well, I get the urge to go over there and take care of him myself.  That guy reminds me of Josef Stalin.  Even looks like him.
View Quote

Well, that is the fellow he idolized and modelled himself after, reading everything he could about him, and despite the fact that he eliminated the communists. Started out in the Baath party in the exact same capacity as Stalin in the CCCP, moved up the same way, etc. Treats his family and countrymen the same way, etc. So you are right on the money.
Link Posted: 4/7/2002 2:20:44 AM EDT
[#6]
I am a protest of one.
Link Posted: 4/7/2002 4:47:54 PM EDT
[#7]
I will be happy to stand in the streets and burn their flags.

Ungrateful raghead F**KERS!!!!!!!!

[50]
Link Posted: 4/7/2002 4:52:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I will be happy to stand in the streets and burn their flags.

Ungrateful raghead F**KERS!!!!!!!!

[50]
View Quote

Yeah, but then you'll get a ticket for having an unauthorized fire.
Link Posted: 4/7/2002 5:14:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Here, Crappy, you can do what this guy did:
[url]http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=578&578&e=14&u=/nm/20020405/ts_nm/attack_murder_dc_3[/url]
Link Posted: 4/7/2002 5:38:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I think our Special Forces did a pretty good "Death to Arabs" protest in Afghanistan.

I'm hoping our next "protest" will take place in Bagdad.

View Quote

braaaahhhaaaaa........!

{LOL while looking for Windex and paper towels)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top