Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 4/5/2002 7:35:27 PM EDT
Wondering if anyone here plays at all, I need help getting a current price for a full set of revised cards, all in mint condition. Im thinking about selling them off so I can get soem shooting gear. If anyones interested let me know also.
Link Posted: 4/5/2002 7:54:31 PM EDT
I used to play with a group of friends back when the game first came out. I soon realized that I would never be able to keep up will all the new sets coming out all the time. So, I sold all my cards for about 5x what I paid for them. About the time I got out, it became THE game for the mega-dorks. Those Magic players are worse than Star Trek fans! USPC40 ------------------------------------------------- [b][blue]NRA Life Member[/blue][/b] - [url]www.nra.org[/url] [b][blue]GOA Life Member[/blue][/b] - [url]www.gunowners.org[/url] [b][blue]SAF Supporter[/blue][/b] - [url]www.saf.org[/url] [b][blue]SAS Supporter[/blue][/b] - [url]www.sas-aim.org[/url] [img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/USPC40/alabamaflag.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 4/5/2002 9:19:56 PM EDT
I stopped playing quite a few years ago (I think 'Dark' was the current box of boosters). Have all the rare stuff, as well as unopened boxes of boosters. A friend said they are worth $10k, but it's been a while so they may be worthless now. I just lost interest.
Link Posted: 4/5/2002 11:01:12 PM EDT
nerds
Link Posted: 4/6/2002 5:45:32 AM EDT
Ya, I stopped playing after the 5th edition came out coz they re-intoduced alot of older cards. And then they started amekign all these extra sets. It made it into a race to see who had more money to get the cards instead of actuall strategy. No one knows how much the revised set is worth?
Top Top