Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/5/2002 4:38:58 PM EDT
Apparently, there is so much public urination in London, that the have installed pop up toilets to provide an outlet for it! Funny take on it too by Edmunds. He slams the notion that Europeans are more civilized than Americans:

(e.g., the continuing French disdain for deodorant; the alarming infrequency with which most Europeans bathe; the tendency of the women never to shave anything; the German failure to grasp that a person can own more than one set of underwear)
View Quote

Hehehe!

More here:

[url=http://www.lewrockwell.com/edmonds/edmonds103.html]Ugly American?[/url]
Link Posted: 4/5/2002 5:13:59 PM EDT
[#1]
This guy lives in Alabama and claims to have only seen it twice in his life??  What a bunch of horseshit.

The first time I ever saw it was some inbred NYC asshole pissing on the tire of his own van at an airport in Georgia.

The second time was some inbred asshole in NYC itself, pissing on the tire of MY car where it was parked outside a restaurant.

Then there was the day I was walking from one part of Boston (Kenmore Square) back to my dorm, and saw a professor pissing in a little grassy area by a post office, then saw four guys pissing against a retaining wall in the parking lot next door.

Then again, maybe it's a NorthEast Cities sort of thing. [puke]  They do it all over the place up there.
Link Posted: 4/5/2002 5:27:50 PM EDT
[#2]
I saw it twice in downtown Seattle one day last year.
Link Posted: 4/5/2002 6:06:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I saw it twice in downtown Seattle one day last year.
View Quote

I shoulda clarified -- I've seen it there, too, but from the bums.  The ones in Boston/NYC/Georgia were "normal guys", not street trash who haven't bathed in two months.
Link Posted: 4/5/2002 6:17:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Must be all the [yellow][b][size=5]TEA[/size=5][/b][/yellow] they drink.
Link Posted: 4/5/2002 6:26:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Living in L.A. I saw a foreign looking guy pissing in public. Where? A back alley? A dimly lit side street? No this guy was whizzing on the sidewalk of THE SUNSET STRIP! Dick just a-hangin out for God & everybody to see. What's with these people?
Link Posted: 4/5/2002 6:36:30 PM EDT
[#6]
When I spent last summer in China,parents let thoer little kids piss right on the damn sidewalk! Its also not that un-common to see grown med spitting inside of public places. No wonder all the ladies wanted me,Im a civilized American Hee Hee
Link Posted: 4/6/2002 2:18:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Tea, Earl Grey. HOT
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top