Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/4/2002 4:57:57 PM EDT
...Halle Berry lately?

Seems this POS is on TV every 5 mins. and people can't kiss her ass fast enough.

The same Halle Berry who is a hit and run driver. If that were ANY of us, we'd still be doing time. But NOT Halle, she's a celebrity...

FIRST she denied it, and Hollywood was willing to believe it and/or cover for her...

[url]http://www.hollywood.com/news/detail/article/312007[/url]

SANTA MONICA,  February  28, 2000 -- Actress Halle Berry is being investigated by Los Angeles County Sheriff's deputies in connection with a hit-and-run accident last week.

Halle Berry The felony occurred at North Doheny and Sunset Boulevard in West Hollywood in the early-morning hours of Feb. 23, according to the sheriff's headquarters bureau. Berry, 31, was in the car, a rented Chevrolet Blazer, but it was not clear if she was driving or a passenger.

THEN, it was proven and she got off with a fine and probation...

[url]http://www.cnn.com/2000/SHOWBIZ/News/05/11/showbuzz/[/url]

Halle Berry fined in hit-and-run  May 11, 2000

BEVERLY HILLS, California -- Halle Berry has been placed on three years probation, fined $13,500 and will perform 200 hours of community service for leaving an automobile accident that left another motorist injured.

THEN, come to find out just what kind of driver/person she is...

[url]http://www.salon.com/people/col/reit/2000/03/15/npwed/[/url]

Halle Berry's recent hit-and-run scuffle -- shocking? Not to her old neighbors. They saw the skid marks coming long ago.

"She was very well-known in the neighborhood as 'Halle on Wheels' or a 'Berry Berry Bad Driver'" says former "A Current Affair" producer Burt Kearns, who lived around the corner from Berry in Beverly Hills for years. "She was a menace."

But it was the third car -- Berry's SUV -- that neighbors learned to fear. "When you saw that car coming, you got out of the way," says Kearns, who often took his dog for walks midday, "because she would drive like this speed-demon through the neighborhood. And many a time, around this little bend, she would come, 60 miles an hour, like Batman in the Batmobile, and brush you back into the wall against the road."

The neighbors got used to seeing Berry fly through stoplights, Kearns says, and he remembers particularly vividly the time the actress blew his wife, who was out walking with the couple's infant, right off the road. "She might stop the car, give a dirty look and keep going," he recalls.

Kearns says he and his wife now feel guilty that they didn't report Berry's hazardous driving to the police or -- this being Hollywood -- her studio. But hey, the view in the rearview mirror's always 20/20, ain't it?

Link Posted: 4/4/2002 4:58:45 PM EDT
[#1]
AND like a true celebrity, Halle tried to shift the blame...

[url]http://www.moviefone.com/starsnews/starprofile.adp?starid=5481[/url]

Absurdly, Berry, in a recent Movieline interview, blamed her bad behavior -- not to mention driving skills -- on her “medical condition” (she’s diabetic). Her former neighbor, television producer Burt Kearns, insisted on Salon.com that "She was very well-known in the neighborhood as 'Halle on Wheels' or a 'Berry Berry Bad Driver.' She was a menace."

Berry’s trouble with the law (she was placed on three years probation and ordered to pay $13,500 in fines and penalties for fleeing the scene of the crime) is not her past’s only dark side. She has had particularly bad relationships with men. Berry grew up with an abusive father, married and divorced an allegedly abusive husband (baseball player David Justice, formerly of the New York Yankees) and sustained a head injury from a boyfriend who caused her to lose 80 percent of her hearing in one ear.

AND MOST PATHETIC OF ALL...

"But things are looking sunny right now for Berry. Monster’s Ball -- a dark drama about a racist warden (Billy Bob Thornton) who falls in love with the widow (Berry) of a convict he’s executed"

I just love when millionaire minority actresses, who get away with crime LITERALLY, continue to promote the race issue through their work. If the US was still a "racists nation" Halle would be swinging from a rope and Oprah would be cleaning somebodys house. Give me a HUGE break.

AND NOW FOR THE SPIN..."I don't remember"

[url]http://abcnews.go.com/onair/2020/2020_000510_halleberry_feature.html[/url]

In an exclusive interview with ABCNEWS’ Diane Sawyer on 20/20 Wednesday, Berry says she did not remember the Feb. 23 car crash and insisted she had not deliberately fled the accident scene.
    In the accident, Berry suffered a blow to the forehead that required more than 20 stitches to close. She tells Sawyer that the injury left her dazed, in a state of shock and with no memory of the accident.

‘I Have No Idea How I Got There’

Berry was headed home through West Hollywood, Calif., in a rented Chevrolet Blazer at about 2 a.m. after a visit to a girlfriend’s house, where they had been “catching up, having chips and Diet Coke,” Berry says.
    “The last thing I remember about approaching that intersection was something dark coming from my right. The next thing I remember after that is being at my house, blood pouring from my forehead, not sure where on my head it’s coming from,” Berry says. “My car is crashed, I have no idea how I got there, what happened to me, if I hit something, if something hit me.”

Must have been one hell of a impact, just look at that wound.[rolleyes]

[img]http://abcnews.go.com/media/OnAir/images/abc_halle_b_000510_a.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 5:00:39 PM EDT
[#2]
But she's soo hot!
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 5:03:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
But she's soo hot!
View Quote

Amen
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 5:11:18 PM EDT
[#4]
A good set of hooters can get you out of many-a-jam....

Works on me...
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 5:31:21 PM EDT
[#5]
WHAT? Kiss her ass OH YEA!!!and love it
The hit and run shit don't cut it though.
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 5:49:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Bet you guys also admire OJs football skills...

F - that b*tch. I'll take Tyra over Halle ANY DAY.
Link Posted: 4/5/2002 5:20:10 PM EDT
[#7]
I think that "Current Affair" producer is an asshole.
Link Posted: 4/5/2002 5:27:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
F - that b*tch.
View Quote

I think that is exactly what they are getting at. [sex]
Link Posted: 4/5/2002 5:36:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Am I the only one here who doesn't think Halle Barry is hot?

Either way, she's a dumb bitch who thinks she's queen. That hit and run thing is just one of many incedents that speak to her pompocity.

She was also overheard telling the head of Revelon (or whatever makeup company she represents) "my price has just gone up" the same night she won her award.

Pretty full of herself about now. As is the media. And I for one don't understand why.
Link Posted: 4/5/2002 5:44:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Am I the only one here who doesn't think Halle Barry is hot?

Either way, she's a dumb bitch who thinks she's queen. That hit and run thing is just one of many incedents that speak to her pompocity.

She was also overheard telling the head of Revelon (or whatever makeup company she represents) "my price has just gone up" the same night she won her award.

Pretty full of herself about now. As is the media. And I for one don't understand why.
View Quote

I know why. And so do you.
Link Posted: 4/5/2002 6:50:21 PM EDT
[#11]
dont read this if you are a woman or child

shes so hot that i would lick the spot on her body where poop comes out of.
Link Posted: 4/5/2002 7:13:07 PM EDT
[#12]
Man, the grapes in this thread sure taste pretty sour.  She's a babe for sure, and a pretty good actress by any standards.  And I don't believe she has ever killed anyone and gotten away with it, like certain football players and Massachusetts senators that come to mind.

I'll take Halle over Hillary any day.
Link Posted: 4/5/2002 8:28:47 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Man, the grapes in this thread sure taste pretty sour.  She's a babe for sure, and a pretty good actress by any standards.  And I don't believe she has ever killed anyone and gotten away with it, like certain football players and Massachusetts senators that come to mind.

I'll take Halle over Hillary any day.
View Quote

I'm just sick of millionaire scumbags being idolized. Hillary vs. Halle - No contest. But I'd take Tyra(or just about any other female) over Halle any day.
Link Posted: 4/5/2002 8:39:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Here's a question for ya'll. As I understand it, the Academy Awards are given to films produced the previous year. That's why the 2002 awards went to films produced in 2001, such as Moulin Rouge.

How is it that Ms. Berry won an award for her film, which was produced in 1999?

Was there as agenda to be met?
Link Posted: 4/5/2002 8:41:42 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 4/5/2002 10:42:41 PM EDT
[#16]
I like Nikki Dial.
Link Posted: 4/5/2002 10:45:14 PM EDT
[#17]
Halle Berry: Deep down I know that God believes in cosmic Karma. I am just waiting for Halle Berry's turn. Hehehehe!
Link Posted: 4/5/2002 11:02:41 PM EDT
[#18]
I'd rather look at Grace Jones than Halle Berry![shock] Now there is a gal! What ever happened to her anyway. Fall down and couldn't get back up?
Link Posted: 4/5/2002 11:14:46 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I'd rather look at Grace Jones than Halle Berry![shock] Now there is a gal! What ever happened to her anyway. Fall down and couldn't get back up?
View Quote

Grace Jones, Rupal-Rupal, Grace Jones. Aren't they the same person? Yuck!
Link Posted: 4/5/2002 11:20:17 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Grace Jones, Rupal-Rupal, Grace Jones. Aren't they the same person? Yuck!
View Quote
AHHHHHHHHH! Don't tell me that! Now I'm gonna have funky dreams tonight!
Link Posted: 4/5/2002 11:34:35 PM EDT
[#21]
Come on you guys, there's no comparison. Grace Jones is WAY hotter than Halle.
Link Posted: 4/5/2002 11:39:51 PM EDT
[#22]
Grace Jones is way more MANLY than Halle. I would not touch either with a baseball bat.
Tyra Banks-now that is a hot woman! I wonder if she has a personality? With beauty like that, her talking could only ruin things!
Link Posted: 4/5/2002 11:42:10 PM EDT
[#23]
Hey StyerAUG,

I'm with you, I never thought much of anything nice about Halle.  She's a great actress, but thats IT!  To bad her old abusive hubby didn't finnish the job!!!

Tyra rules, every time the Victoria's Secret Catalog comes in the mail the Wife has to tell me to pull my jaw of the floor, and wipe the drool up, when I look at Tyra's pics.  She makes Halle look sick.

Ain't sayin much though!!!!
Link Posted: 4/6/2002 1:35:46 AM EDT
[#24]
I think she gets way too much credit, she is ugly!!, and she is a bad actress,

I dont understand why so many people think she is hot. and I dont know how she won best actress for a movie no one has ever seen.. I am so sick of her playing the race issue, she's barely even black! she said that "she was the vehicle chosen to break through the barrier" because no black woman has ever won best actress, "the vehicle chosen??" give me a break

I finally had to turn the tv off when she was up there making her speach, I cant even look at her, she is so ugly she makes me sick
Link Posted: 4/6/2002 5:05:39 AM EDT
[#25]
If you have nothing better to do than resent entertainers, especially when you have the ability to turn the TV off or buy a ticket to a different movie, then something is wrong with you.  Entertainers don't matter as people,a s I've said on this board many many times.  Halle's opinion, Rosie's opinion, Ted Nugent's opinion, Alec Baldwin's opinion, Reba McIntires's opinion, ANY entertainer's opinion, on any issue....[b]WHO GIVES A FLYING FVCK?[/b]  None of their opinions mean any more to me than the opinion of some loudmouth nobody I might overhear holding forth in a tavern about things he clearly doesn't understand.  Whether he accidentally says something that coincides with my own beliefs doesn't matter, he's still just a loudmouth nobody.
Shut off the fvcking tv, quit reading the fvcking Enquirer and People magazine, turn off the fvcking top-40 radio station, and guess what?  Halle will no longer be such an odious presence in your lives.
Go shooting.  Dust the furniture.  Play with your kids or dog.  Weightlift.  Play videogames.  There's lots of things you could be doing where Halle wouldn't be fvcking up your life.  
I am diminished for even having participated in a thread like this.
Link Posted: 4/6/2002 6:01:11 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
If you have nothing better to do than resent entertainers, especially when you have the ability to turn the TV off or buy a ticket to a different movie, then something is wrong with you.  Entertainers don't matter as people,a s I've said on this board many many times.  Halle's opinion, Rosie's opinion, Ted Nugent's opinion, Alec Baldwin's opinion, Reba McIntires's opinion, ANY entertainer's opinion, on any issue....[b]WHO GIVES A FLYING FVCK?[/b]  None of their opinions mean any more to me than the opinion of some loudmouth nobody I might overhear holding forth in a tavern about things he clearly doesn't understand.  Whether he accidentally says something that coincides with my own beliefs doesn't matter, he's still just a loudmouth nobody.
Shut off the fvcking tv, quit reading the fvcking Enquirer and People magazine, turn off the fvcking top-40 radio station, and guess what?  Halle will no longer be such an odious presence in your lives.
Go shooting.  Dust the furniture.  Play with your kids or dog.  Weightlift.  Play videogames.  There's lots of things you could be doing where Halle wouldn't be fvcking up your life.  
View Quote

I went through all the trouble of logging in to say THANK YOU!!
Link Posted: 4/6/2002 6:13:11 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Yes.
Thanks, stubbs.
Link Posted: 4/6/2002 6:16:12 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Yes.
Thanks, stubbs.
View Quote

Absolutely.
Thanks, Bearlaker.
Link Posted: 4/6/2002 6:20:03 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Yes.
Thanks, stubbs.
View Quote

Absolutely.
Thanks, Bearlaker.
View Quote

Well done DScott,
Thanks.
Link Posted: 4/6/2002 6:24:16 AM EDT
[#30]
Doh!
Link Posted: 4/6/2002 6:37:21 AM EDT
[#31]
hollywood skank
Link Posted: 4/6/2002 7:00:52 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Yes.
Thanks, stubbs.
View Quote

Absolutely.
Thanks, Bearlaker.
View Quote

Well done DScott,
Thanks.
View Quote

I just couldn't let it end there. Hey Golgo-13, what makes you so special? I agree with what you said, but look at the time stamp on the posts. It was late and we were bored, so get down from off of your soap box before you hurt yourself getting all worked up. The point of the thread is that it is becoming increasingly more difficult to avoid having the enlightenment of Hollywood's chosen few shoved down your throat. I agree that entertainers are of marginal social value, but it was the disconnect between main stream America and those people that was being remarked upon here. In addition, we were also commenting on the hottie-ness of womenz, while getting away from the Israel v. the rest of the world meltdown.

Well done The_Macallan,
Thanks!
Link Posted: 4/6/2002 7:26:04 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 4/6/2002 9:26:20 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
If you have nothing better to do than resent entertainers, especially when you have the ability to turn the TV off or buy a ticket to a different movie, then something is wrong with you.
View Quote

Hard to turn off newspapers. I generally despise many celebrities, but that isn't the issue. The issue is celebrities who get away with crimes because they are celebrities. If that was your wife driving, she'd be doing time. Even if she "didn't remember."

Quoted:
Entertainers don't matter as people,a s I've said on this board many many times.
View Quote

They do when they are running you over, chopping your head off, etc.

Quoted:
Halle's opinion, Rosie's opinion, Ted Nugent's opinion, Alec Baldwin's opinion, Reba McIntires's opinion, ANY entertainer's opinion, on any issue....[b]WHO GIVES A FLYING FVCK?[/b]  None of their opinions mean any more to me than the opinion of some loudmouth nobody I might overhear holding forth in a tavern about things he clearly doesn't understand.  Whether he accidentally says something that coincides with my own beliefs doesn't matter, he's still just a loudmouth nobody.
View Quote

Well loudmouth like Rosie DO affect our rights. Simply because morons don't have the capacity to see them like you do.

Quoted:
View Quote

Think I first saw it on FOX. Don't read the Enquirer or People. Don't listen to much radio. But celebrities getting away with crime still bothers me.

Quoted:
View Quote

I do all of that, still annoyed.
Link Posted: 4/6/2002 3:07:24 PM EDT
[#35]
Fact:
She got drunk and drove anyways.

Fact:
She hit another car and caused physical injury to another driver.

Fact:
She saw what she did and took off.  Then says I don't recall a thing.

Fact:
She hired herself some slimy high priced lawyer:

Fact:
She got off with a slap on the wrist.

Fact:
If one of us did the same thing, we'd still be the girlfriend to a 6'5" inmate by the name of Bubba

Fact:
Screw her, all pompous, full of themselves celebrities like her, all their worshippers and the judges that treat them differntly then anyone else.
Link Posted: 4/6/2002 4:02:58 PM EDT
[#36]
I'd let her blow me.

Nuke Hollywood.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top