Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/4/2002 9:56:31 AM EDT
We need to end our alliances with the Arab coalitions,

Bring in Israel as a major player,

Split us aid evenly between Israel and England, and whoever else steps up as a MAJOR PLAYER,

and take up offers of direct military assistance from those countries like Germany who declared their willingness to do so?

I see the Arab assistance, merely as a form of placation. I don't see them offering ANYTHING substantial. They are either playing for time or just playing along.

If we are gonna ARM Israel to the tune of 3 BILLION a year, we should damn well use them. Turn 'em loose, but more importantly have them honor THEIR alliance with us.

England is already getting bloody. Nuff said.

Lets find out who in NATO/UN really supports us.

These limited political actions, get us nowhere. We haven't solved a damn thing since World War 2. The Arab states already have a war against us, when are we gonna fight it? I think it's time to change some borders.

Link Posted: 4/4/2002 10:26:28 AM EDT
[#1]
The UN is not on our side - we all know that.

The only NATO partner willing to help is Britain. We all know that too.

Israel took 39 scud missles during a war that they weren't even a party to - with NO DIRECT RETALIATION. And the jerkweed who launched them is now paying for suicide bombers to continue the destruction of Israel.  

Israel is just waiting for us to cut their leash. But if we did - they'd lose. They can't do it alone - they need our direct military help despite the umpteen jillion dollars we give them.

So why not directly fight with them and attack those who are terrorizing them?

Because we're stuck.

Until the fall of the CCCP, we steered clear of directly confronting the Arab terrorist nations (Syria, Iran, Lebanon etc.) because that would immediately bring in the Soviets and  badda-boom-badda-bing... WWIII with nukes 'a-flyin'.

Now today, if we directly confront the Arab terrorists, we'd have little risk of getting Russia involved against us, [b]BUT[/b] the Arabs now (probably) have nukes and other NBCs bought from Russia that are ready to be used on Tel Aviv, Jerusalem and other major cities and then badda-boom-badda-bing... WWIII again.

This is our dilemma.

So, unless we continue to have more WTC-type attacks on the US, we are resigned to having to use half-assed, fight-by-proxy confrontations with these nations.

Edited to add:

Why were we so quick to directly go into Bosnia, Somalia and Afghanistan, but not directly help Israel or go back into Bagdad?

"Nukophobia".

If we knew there'd be no risk of touching off a few nukes or other NBCs as Arab retaliation - we'd have been in Israel (and Bagdad and Damascus too) by now rooting out the maggot-infested ratholes of the PLO and the other Arab terrorist organizations.
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 11:20:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Now today, if we directly confront the Arab terrorists, we'd have little risk of getting Russia involved against us, [b]BUT[/b] the Arabs now (probably) have nukes and other NBCs bought from Russia that are ready to be used on Tel Aviv, Jerusalem and other major cities and then badda-boom-badda-bing... WWIII again.

This is our dilemma.

"Nukophobia".

If we knew there'd be no risk of touching off a few nukes or other NBCs as Arab retaliation - we'd have been in Israel (and Bagdad and Damascus too) by now rooting out the maggot-infested ratholes of the PLO and the other Arab terrorist organizations.
View Quote

All GOOD POINTS. However, I was advocating the taking in and occupying of Arab countries that pose a nuclear threat. Cut Israels leash and give them a flank. Any use of NBC by the Arab states frees the US of it's NBC restrictions and we can respond in kind. Ground zero Bahgdad.

Otherwise we are just jerking each other off and that can last for decades.

But I do somehwat disagree with you on some points. I think the Arabs ARE at full scale war with us, or at least 90%. If they had nukes we'd know about it, somebody would be glowing green.  The terrorism we are currently seeing IS there full commitment. Limited war is rocks to the arabs.
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 11:34:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Now you are talking my language, SteyrAUG, it is the height of idiocy to believe that we can ever dissuade the Palestinians/Arabs to cease and desist their agressive behavior towards Israel.

You know what the final 'sticking point' was in Ehud Barak's offer to Yasser Arafat back in 2000 at Camp David?

A divided Jerusalem?

Nope, Barak was prepared to cave even on that!

Answer: A Palestinian 'right of return' to the land owned in 1947! There would be approximately 3,000,000 Palestinians that would insist, or at least have the right to return, not to the West Bank, not to Gaza, but to the State of Israel itself!

Since there are only 6,400,000 Israelis altogether, and around 1,400,000 of them are Israeli Arabs, suddenly the Israeli Jews would wake up one morning with an almost even split of Jew and Palestinian living side by side!

Not on the West Bank, not in Gaza, but in Israel, itself!

Now, how long would these Palestinians wait before their version of the Night of the Long Knives, or [i][b]Kristallnacht[/b][/i], was put into motion?

About as long as it took to load a few AK mags!

No bombs, please, we gotta live here afterwards, remember!

Eric The(WetCleanup,Aisle7!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 11:45:07 AM EDT
[#4]
I say let's just get it over with. We need to stomp the shit out of the Arabs and claim mideast oil for ourselves. After all, they wouldn't even been able to sell oil without our technological assistance in drilling.

It's time for the world to stop playing games with these people.

Link Posted: 4/4/2002 12:05:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 12:08:48 PM EDT
[#6]
What seems to amaze me the most and yet the least is that the rest of the world is complacent when it comes to confronting (I think that qualifies as an aliteration-sp) threats to their own existence. They are motivated by economic greed and contempt for the USA while being taken over from the inside from those that wish only to destroy and conqueor.

The chips are starting to fall into two distinct camps. After a few more critical events, the sides will be picked, and someone will flinch. It will be on then to some degree or another.

The problem with the rest of the world is that they do not realize the urgency of the situtaion that the free world faces. In my best Mills Lane voice: "LETS GET IT ON!"
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 12:11:23 PM EDT
[#7]
ETH that kind of sounds like the country I live in.  Mixed races, religions and all.
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 12:14:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Now you are talking my language, SteyrAUG, it is the height of idiocy to believe that we can ever dissuade the Palestinians/Arabs to cease and desist their agressive behavior towards Israel.
View Quote

So now I'm not a Palestinaina lover?

Quoted:
Now, how long would these Palestinians wait before their version of the Night of the Long Knives, or [i][b]Kristallnacht[/b][/i], was put into motion?
View Quote

Funny you should mention Nazi parallels. Did you see 60 mins II. last night? Do you want to explain the concept of TRANSFER to the good people here? Wonder if they will use the same cattle trains?

Quoted:
No bombs, please, we gotta live here afterwards, remember!

Eric The(WetCleanup,Aisle7!)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote

Well then you'd hate my Plan B. Nuke Jerusalem. Then anyone who wants it can have it. Bottom line, we need to take one of them little f*ckers out, I'm getting sick of their stupid, expensive HOLY WAR and all the residual fallout.
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 2:43:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Here is the best solution:

Since Israel already gets $3 bill a year from the U.S. offer the Palestinians the same $3 bill if they ONLY will use it against Israel. Let them blow each other to hell or adopt the same philosophy that kept the U.S. and the Soviet Union from going at it: Mutual Assured Destruction.
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 2:59:07 PM EDT
[#10]
There ya go, Imbro.....let 'em fight it out.
Then, we adopt a policy of killing anyone wearing a goofy hat;
Towell on their head, kill'em
Beanie w/o propeller, kill'em
Diaper tied up with fan belt, kill 'em
Ball cap with bill pointing anywhere but forward,...well, you get the idea...
I don't care how many we kill or who they are, hell, gas here is $1.42/gal.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top