Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/1/2002 12:49:03 AM EDT
Whats it all mean? I'm so confused.

Was the roll of Arafat predicted in any of the prophecies?

If this blows over and calm replaces the violence, will this Intafada [sp] be significant. Or just another campaign by the PLO.

And now this Pope is about to cash in and I thought I remembered hearing the prediction of only one more after this one.

Are we getting close to anything significant or are we still lightyears away?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Yo! is EricThe[IKnowTheAnswer]Hun awake?
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 1:23:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 3:27:09 AM EDT
[#2]
[red][b]'And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.'[/b][/red] [u]Matthew[/u] 24:6.

Let not your heart be troubled, [b]rainman[/b], when the Son of Perdition is revealed, all of the Redeemed will know immediately.

Someone tell me, too.[:D]

Eric The(Hopeful)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 3:39:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Don't let Ponyboy see this, or you will earn yourself a new sigline, just like I did! [:D]
View Quote

No, actually I was thinking about the exact same thing yesterday. Although I don't think that Arafat plays into it much because I don't think he is going to live much longer if these attacks keep up. His successor however?

Pretty wierd stuff....
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 5:08:17 AM EDT
[#4]
In the Bible code, the word 'Arafat' occurs in the matrix adjacent to the phrase 'in the end of days'

Just my $0.02

Here's an interpretation of end time prophecy timelines:
[URL]http://www.aaronc.com/Menu/timeflo.html[/URL]
...including a description of 'Ezekiel's war' a war involving Israel (and resembling WWIII):
[URL]http://www.aaronc.com/ezewar/ezekwar.html[/URL]

Ezekiel's war is not The Big One, it's just a really big one big enough to be mistaken for such.

PS Eric: You left out the verses following your quote: MAT 24:7 and :8 - For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. 8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top