Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/30/2002 6:21:51 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/30/2002 6:36:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Figures-

Since [b]Todd Said So[/b]- I guess you had just better cancel everything you have on the line and give up firearms all together-right? Todd's gonna shut you down, because he's gonna have better versions of everything you sell, sooner, better and cheaper than you(as soon as he gets out of court)-right?

We've never heard [b]that[/b] line before...oh, wait, I forgot- now that I think about it HK is still owned by British Aerospace. Huh. How about that-Todd told HKPRO in print that he was gonna buy it.

So freaking glad Todd's here to put us on the right track about how everyone except him makes shit.[rolleyes]

I think this is the sort of thing that would really upset some of the Mall Ninjas lurking on Todd's boards...you only get one shot at that before you're there banned, anyhow.

Juggernaut
Link Posted: 3/30/2002 6:57:30 PM EDT
[#2]
[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/SPECTRE%2FToad%2Ejpg[/img]

Say there fellas, you boys like my "special weapon"
Link Posted: 3/30/2002 7:00:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 5:01:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/14/2002 6:33:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Humm..... Toad's email said he'll be sending it 'next week'.  Well, it's nearly been 15 days..... did he....(I don't think so.)
Link Posted: 4/14/2002 6:38:15 PM EDT
[#6]
GO, i don't know who this todd guy is, in fact i only know part of the story, but sounds like he's been eating retard sandwiches again.
BTW, i could check up on that MI license for you. (friends in low/high places)
it would be my pleasure.
Link Posted: 4/14/2002 6:43:00 PM EDT
[#7]
WHAT A *ITCH OF A MAN!  You know the only reason he does this is b/c his crap ass products get trashed everyplace but on the sites he owns.  Sending in things to the ATF?!  C'mon!
Link Posted: 4/14/2002 6:58:15 PM EDT
[#8]
I've never heard a good thing about this shithead.

Or for that matter his products.

What a dirtbag, what with his threats of going to the ATF!

This guy needs a serious.....

Well, maybe I should't say since he may report me. [:)]

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top