Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/28/2002 9:35:18 AM EDT
Ever since the demise of the rap music station I used to use, my clock-radio has been set on Howard Stern, since he's the most irritating POS I can find on the radio.  Anyway, long story short, he mentions that the "PeTA babes" are going to be on "E!" tonight.  He then makes some comment about how, when they're in his studio, he makes them make out with each other by threatening to kill worms and such.

This was the first time that I actually let him rant for more than ten seconds before offing him. [sniper]

So, anyway, if anyone wants to see them, they'll be on the telly tonight.  I have no idea if that's cable, broadcast, or what station, but if you're motivated by hot chicks making out with each other. . . . [:D]
Link Posted: 3/28/2002 9:44:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Did KUBE finally go under or something? [:)]

Stern sucks.

If I want to listen to talk radio, the only thing I'll listen to is Bob Rivers on KZOK in the morning.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top