Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/28/2002 8:04:50 AM EDT
Are there any firing ranges/gun shops near the vicinity of Los Angeles who rents firearms for testing evaluation on their premise?
Link Posted: 3/28/2002 8:23:40 AM EDT
I'm just east of LA, and nearly all the indoor ranges I've been too (Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino counties).. rent various models of semi-auto pistols and revolvers. The local indoor range closest to me in San Bernardino even rents out Class 3 carbines Colt 9mm & Calico). They even have an M16, but not everyone is allowed to shoot it, depends on your skill level and experience. Check out the yellow pages and give the ranges a call. They'll let you know if the rent handguns.
Link Posted: 3/28/2002 2:12:56 PM EDT
RedHorse, which range is that? I've always wanted to try out a full auto Calico. Tom
Link Posted: 3/28/2002 2:19:41 PM EDT
Santa Anita Firing range in Monrovia, Calif. 10 miles east of L.A. [url]http://www.santaanitafiringrange.com[/url] rents pistols and revolvers.
Link Posted: 3/28/2002 3:29:19 PM EDT
Never been to any of the LA ranges but you might try: 1. the LAX Firing Range near LAX [url]www.laxrange.com/indexn.html[/url]. 2. Firing Line in Northridge and Burbank [url]www.sportshooter.com/socal/Firing-Line/index.htm[/url] 3. Santa Anita Firing Range in Monrovia [url]www.santaanitafiringrange.com[/url] Down in Orange County, you can try: 1. Firing Line in Huntington Beach [url]www.sportshooter.com/socal/Firing-Line/index.htm[/url] 2. On Target in Laguna Niguel [url]www.on-targetrange.com/[/url] 3. Evan's Gun World in Orange [url]www.egsw.com/range.htm[/url] Further south in Northern San Diego County: 1. Oceanside Shooting Academy no website I could find but their number is (760) 721-4388
Link Posted: 3/28/2002 6:40:38 PM EDT
Thanks everyone - I appreciate the suggestions.
Top Top