Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/24/2002 7:38:56 PM EDT
I just read a news article that Citibank had intended to close the account of the Nevada Pistol Academy because they don't want to do business with purveyors of weapons.

wrote Citibank that I have been a loyal customer for 20+ years. In fact, Citibank had no problem when I've used my MasterCard for numerous (in the thousands of $$$) in rifles, shotguns, pistols, ammo, reloading equipment, powder, bullets, brass, gun club memberships and hunts.

If this indeed is the continued corporate feeling of Citibank - please notify me so I can tranfer all my accounts and also let all my 2nd Amendment brothers and sisters know as well that Citibank no longer wishes to do business with us.
Link Posted: 3/24/2002 7:41:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/24/2002 7:42:42 PM EDT
[#2]
They all are - get used to it
Link Posted: 3/24/2002 9:36:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/25/2002 12:52:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/25/2002 4:56:43 AM EDT
[#5]
That's it!
I'm boycotting ALL money, food, shelter and transportation.

That'll show'em.
Link Posted: 3/25/2002 5:18:17 AM EDT
[#6]
I was on the phone yesterday with Citibank about an accidental overcharge that Power Custom made to my account. The girl on the other end asked what the purchase was for, I told her trigger parts for a rifle. She didn't say a word about it, she just told me to try and resolve it with Power Custom. If that didn't work, they would get involved.

As a side note, Randall Power of Power Custom is a great guy to do buisness with. I called there on a Sunday, not actually expecting an answer. Randall was apparently at home, I told him what had happened. So he went in to his shop and called me late yesterday to tell me that he had found the mistake and had credited my account back. Through the whole thing he was really cool about it. It felt good to deal with an actual stand up kind of company for a change.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top